Thread: Videos: Antifa Mobilizing After Cop Rams People Mobbing His Car

Load Metric

Cool Videos: Antifa Mobilizing After Cop Rams People Mobbing His Car

Sharing...

Tacoma police spokeswoman, Officer Wendy Haddow, said the agency started receiving calls at 6:19 p.m. that a car was driving erratically and there were reports of street racing in the area.

The patrol car, surrounded by groups of shouting people, revs its engine and suddenly surges forward, striking the group and running over at least one individual before driving on.

The police officer was responding to calls of illegal street racing with obligatory doughnut burnouts in intersections. The incident was captured on multiple cell phone cameras. You can see the SUV in the street with 20-30 people surrounding it. At one point the officer evidently becomes concerned with his own safety and hits the gas, plowing through about a dozen or so people to escape. One person is all the way under the car and you can clearly see the back tires run over him...

https://twitter.com/kr3at/status/1353265755391930368
    https://twitter.com/MattWhoTweets/status/1353216013966315522

While the police officer did this to save his own life this is officially considered a use of deadly force, the Pierce County Investigation Team is taking lead on the incident.

As always this encouraged Antifa to mobilize and raise their flag on the streets as Andy Ngo reported . . .

Commenter: "I’m betting it was a set up to begin with, with AntiFa scum mobbing the cop in his car hoping he’d react."

"It’s funny how Antifa types are Communist atheists who hate religion but every time something goes wrong when they are around they all start screaming.... Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! . . . "

"“They’re in the cop car. They’re in the cop car” Can be heard in one of the close up videos." Another version: "They're hitting the cop car..."

Comments

JimmyG_415: Did they drag a cop and beat him w/ a Blue lives matter flag pole? if not, RW riots are worse.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wait, where are you going? you forgot your briefcase...

Comments

desertrunner:

JimmyG_415: proganda fed sheep

splitthis:
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    wait, where are you going? you forgot your briefcase...
    LOL!! That was funny, thank you.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: forget name of movie but a good q

splitthis: Falling Down frank
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-24-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Load Metric
    I already proved that Andy Ngo highly edits his videos,
    if you go back to him for news, you are a propaganda fed 🐑

I'm going to say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
    like Trump does
    . It obviously works on the feeble minded RW, how many times have I heard "Donald J Trump is tough on Russia" when
    he was by far the weakest president we've ever had.
    "Black Unemployment" (like Trump did one thing to help that) "hydrocloriquine" "SethRich" etc etc etc. You guys can't even put it in your own words.

We're not sheep, we just all, individually, don't believe in climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Sharing...

Tacoma police spokeswoman, Officer Wendy Haddow, said the agency started receiving calls at 6:19 p.m. that a car was driving erratically and there were reports of street racing in the area.

The patrol car, surrounded by groups of shouting people, revs its engine and suddenly surges forward, striking the group and running over at least one individual before driving on.

The police officer was responding to calls of illegal street racing with obligatory doughnut burnouts in intersections. The incident was captured on multiple cell phone cameras. You can see the SUV in the street with 20-30 people surrounding it. At one point the officer evidently becomes concerned with his own safety and hits the gas, plowing through about a dozen or so people to escape. One person is all the way under the car and you can clearly see the back tires run over him...

https://twitter.com/kr3at/status/1353265755391930368
    https://twitter.com/MattWhoTweets/status/1353216013966315522

While the police officer did this to save his own life this is officially considered a use of deadly force, the Pierce County Investigation Team is taking lead on the incident.

As always this encouraged Antifa to mobilize and raise their flag on the streets as Andy Ngo reported . . .

Commenter: "I’m betting it was a set up to begin with, with AntiFa scum mobbing the cop in his car hoping he’d react."

"It’s funny how Antifa types are Communist atheists who hate religion but every time something goes wrong when they are around they all start screaming.... Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! . . . "

"“They’re in the cop car. They’re in the cop car” Can be heard in one of the close up videos." Another version: "They're hitting the cop car..."

Comments

mickeycrimm: retard
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Andy Ngo hasn't made a video in over a year. He stopped making his own videos after he got beat up at a Portland rally over a year ago. He doesn't even live in Portland anymore; he moved to Texas after his home was repeatedly vandalized and his family threatened. He just reposts other peoples videos, and he always links the original video.

Like most on the illiberal left, you are just pumping out a fake narrative to discredit reality without ever addressing it.

The rest of us see what is actually happening. But you just tell yourself it is an Andy Ngo video (which it never is, at least not in the last 1+ year) and use that as a pretense to convince yourself it didn't happen.

Load Metric
    I'll put this here, so you guys can compare for yourselves,

ANTIFA is nothing compared to the MAGA mob.
    Oh gee a cop was scared, meanwhile MAGA killed a cop
    gouged another's eye out, another has 2 broken spinal discs????
    Plus, 2 Suicides since & 38 are positive for Covid.

FBI > Any Ngo
    FBI director says "antifa is an ideology, not an organization"-Christopher Wray

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...d0be4b65f2362e

Load Metric
    "Andy Ngo hasn't made a video in over a year:"

BS, WTF are you talking about?
    I've posted his edited videos w/in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Andy Ngo hasn't made a video in over a year. He stopped making his own videos after he got beat up at a Portland rally over a year ago. He doesn't even live in Portland anymore; he moved to Texas after his home was repeatedly vandalized and his family threatened. He just reposts other peoples videos, and he always links the original video.

Like most on the illiberal left, you are just pumping out a fake narrative to discredit reality without ever addressing it.

The rest of us see what is actually happening. But you just tell yourself it is an Andy Ngo video (which it never is, at least not in the last 1+ year) and use that as a pretense to convince yourself it didn't happen.

Load Metric
    "Andy Ngo hasn't made a video in over a year:"

BS, WTF are you talking about?
    I've posted his edited videos w/in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Name:  960x0.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  28.1 KB

Comments

desertrunner:

Load Metric
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Andy Ngo interview on his book Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan To Destroy Democracy. Antifa threatened Powell's Bookstore in Portland if they didn't discontinue selling the book.

Load Metric
    "All that was done in the DC riot was done much worse every night in Portland."

Load Metric
    Finally, a mayor with some balls.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...fmQ0AYVRLDVerG

Load Metric

Thread Information