Thread: Jennifer Harmen reality show filimg at Red Rock with some interesting bits..BRAD BOOTH

Load Metric

Jennifer Harmen reality show filimg at Red Rock with some interesting bits..BRAD BOOTH

So was playing there yesterday and noticed a gleaming beam of light from the poker room and realized it wasnt the spirit of one of the old players there passing on, but television cameras. Turns out there was a film/tv crew there filming the new reality show for TLC featuring Jennifer Harmen. I couldnt make out anyone in the game but the following...Jen, Mike "THE MOUTH", Crazy Mike Thorpe, Kenny SICK CALL Tran and low and behold BRAD BOOTH!

Talked with CRazy Mike for a minute and no matter what anyone says about the guy he has always been cool to me and loaned him my charger for his T Mobile Sidekick or Iphone. Jennifer looks really good and they were filming at least for 6 hours + from what I saw and it appeared to be a 600/1200 mix game with a 20K min buyin. It was an open game to anyone interested in playing but it seemed to be the same gang through the entire filming.

I noticed Brad Booth though cashing out 2 full racks of black (20k) and at least 3 to 4 barrels of green 1500+. I was curious to wonder who may be backing him in this game or maybe he just got lucky on a recent run-up. Also, spoke with Alan Boston to confirm another guest on the STOCKS N JOCKS show. Will be discussing stories more like the Chad Millman podcast and would like to have any ideas thrown at me on here on what you may want to hear. My cousin who trades on the floor in Chicago will be a weekly guest for all the stock type stuff and has some reserves but pretty sure I can get him and his cronies on without having the firms they work for find out.
    Like Neil Diamond once said....LA is fine but it aint home!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The Bright Brothers (Prop trading firm owners) used to have a weekly radio show in Vegas so it has been done before.

The Brights run a prop firm based out of Vegas, the main owner, Bob Bright, played in the Big Drop or whatever that million dollar buyin event was called.

Peace,

Hozer11

Load Metric

Bob Bright sighting at 1:45.

Load Metric
    How long each show are you dedicating to stocks on average? I'm really looking forward to this.

Thread Information