Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware if your planning to pirate stream UFC this weekend

Load Metric
    Thank God for legalized gambling because the UFC is real short of top star power. Conor, Jones, Cormier, Khabib, etc. They would be soooooooo fucked if so many people couldn’t bet this shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    Having problems getting logged into ESPN+ to buy the PPV. This is freaking annoying.
    After trying to spend $70 and not being able to I ended up finding a good stream for free. LOL ESPN....
    Same sort of. I paid $70, out of the bank account. Stream wouldn’t work. ESPN+ just rang busy on support. I found a stream right before Hooker Chandler fight. Then during Connor walk out I hear my phone on the table with espn + app open and the fight is on. I imagine they’ll refuse to refund me.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Co main events....get at least half back.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

After trying to spend $70 and not being able to I ended up finding a good stream for free. LOL ESPN....
    Same sort of. I paid $70, out of the bank account. Stream wouldn’t work. ESPN+ just rang busy on support. I found a stream right before Hooker Chandler fight. Then during Connor walk out I hear my phone on the table with espn + app open and the fight is on. I imagine they’ll refuse to refund me.
    i had a similar issue with fightpass (ufc.tv) a few years ago, and their support was dogshit, so I got a refund thru Capital One, the cc I used. The upside was they erased it from my balance no matter what the outcome was almost as soon as I told them my issue, as I had proven my case to them well enough, but the downside was fightpass was gonna block my CC and my CC was gonna block fightpass from that point out. Minor inconvenience if you chargeback espn+, you'll just have to make a new account and/or use a different cc next time.

Thread Information