View Poll Results: Should SixToedPete continue posting here?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 36.36%
  • No

7 63.64%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Premier League/La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga [2012-2013]

Load Metric

Premier League/La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga [2012-2013]

And whatever other leagues you follow that I missed.

Some good fixtures coming up laddies in the premiership..

Chel$ki vs Newcastle- god I hope newcastle fucks them hard prediction: 4-0

Manure United vs Fullofshitham- meh hope united are in early relegation battle tbh and rvp breaks a leg

Arsenal vs Broke City- COYG, arsenal will crush the virgin giant crouch and will once again contend for the title

LOLPOOL vs MAN CITEH- no prediction needed here lads, just sit back and enjoy the carnage....

Load Metric
    I wish Clint Dempsey trips over his dog and breaks his leg. What a bitch!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Manure United vs Fullofshitham- meh hope united are in early relegation battle tbh and rvp breaks a leg

Arsenal vs Broke City- COYG, arsenal will crush the virgin giant crouch and will once again contend for the title

LOLPOOL vs MAN CITEH- no prediction needed here lads, just sit back and enjoy the carnage....
    Chelsea will show up tomorrow after a somewhat shaky start, as to be expected with new players/system. Chelsea 3, Newcastle 1

City will win the league and everybody has United at #2 but I'm not convinced. They have a gaping hole in the midfield and IMO are a bit behind the pack defensively. I think Evra is past his prime and the speed of City and maybe Chelsea will be too much this year.

1. Manchester City (easily)
    2. Chelsea - bit of a biased pick but for the aforementioned reasons about United.
    3. Manchester United
    4. Arsenal

4 would be a solid finish for Arsenal as they just have nowhere near the quality of 1-3. I actually like Tottenham's squad better but Arsene Wenger is a fantastic, under appreciated manager and I like their signings.

Liverpool is a fail squad; I hope Luis Suarez gets fed up and ships it to PSG.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Chelsea will show up tomorrow after a somewhat shaky start, as to be expected with new players/system. Chelsea 3, Newcastle 1

City will win the league and everybody has United at #2 but I'm not convinced. They have a gaping hole in the midfield and IMO are a bit behind the pack defensively. I think Evra is past his prime and the speed of City and maybe Chelsea will be too much this year.

2. Chelsea - bit of a biased pick but for the aforementioned reasons about United.
    3. Manchester United
    4. Arsenal

4 would be a solid finish for Arsenal as they just have nowhere near the quality of 1-3. I actually like Tottenham's squad better but Arsene Wenger is a fantastic, under appreciated manager and I like their signings.

rational response from an obv blues fan (considering the avatar). I agree with you that man u will indeed fall off a cliff and fail hard this season despite kagawa. NEVER EVER AGAIN MENTION TOTTENHAM. Arsene is god and obv the #1 manager in the world considering he deals with a fail board and STAN FUCKING KROENKE MOTHERFUCKING IGNORAMUS. Honestly tho, chelsea would be fighting with blackburn in the championship without Hazard.

Load Metric

3. Manchester United
    4. Arsenal

rational response from an obv blues fan (considering the avatar). I agree with you that man u will indeed fall off a cliff and fail hard this season despite kagawa. NEVER EVER AGAIN MENTION TOTTENHAM. Arsene is god and obv the #1 manager in the world considering he deals with a fail board and STAN FUCKING KROENKE MOTHERFUCKING IGNORAMUS. Honestly tho, chelsea would be fighting with blackburn in the championship without Hazard.

You sound like a hater. When Chelsea come together they are world class. They won UEFA last year under the most improbable circumstances. I'm not sure Di Matteo is the answer but they have so many good players, it's just going to take time to see who is best.

Really good Chelsea players: Cech, A. Cole (don't hate, world class), Ramires, Mata, Lampard, Hazard, Mata

Good Chelsea players: Luiz, Terry, Meireles, Ivanovic, Obi Mikel, Torres

You're delusional if you think Arsenal can compete with that even if Di Matteo only turns out to be average.

Load Metric
    Name:  arsene.png
Views: 391
Size:  23.5 KB

Load Metric
    I really hate how they lost RVP; the league is so much more fun when the competition is more balanced. RVP going to Man U just feels really shitty.

It's like when Torres left Liverpool for Chelsea, only RVP is 10x better. I still hate the Torres signing.

Load Metric
    Krypt,

What do you think about Newcastle? I really like the balance of their team and if Cisse/Ba can sync better I think they can finish at #5, MAYBE even #4.

Load Metric
    this match made me a gunner for life

Load Metric
    Krypt,

What do you think about Newcastle? I really like the balance of their team and if Cisse/Ba can sync better I think they can finish at #5, MAYBE even #4.

I absolutely agree with this assertion joe. However, they will not finish fourth mainly due to the African Cup of Nations. And I question the depth of the squad in case anyone sustains a major injury. With regards to the balance of the team, I have to say its quite good considering the amount of money they spent. Cabaye is an excellent creative midfielder that can create chances for ba/cisse and they will convert their chances. The defense is rock solid and they are getting coloccini back who is beast imo. And their is manager is a douche but with with likeability

Load Metric
    One of the best matches from last year.

The two major reasons why I think soccer will never catch on:

1. The 'boring' games are really terrible People are generalizing whenever they drop the 'soccer is boring' argument but at least 25% of the matches truly suck. I'm to the point where I can definitely enjoy a scoreless draw but there are matches that are just agonizingly painful to watch. The most boring NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL game is much better than the most boring soccer match. Sad but true.

2. Form is temporary. Tottenham was spectacular for a stretch last season before completely falling off. Teams go through stretches where they suck for 4-5 weeks, which is difficult for new fans to adjust to.

3. Scoring Americans like offense.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Soccer?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    Soccer?
    What most other countries in the world prefer in terms of sport.

I never try to convert anyone but to dismiss it as a nonsense game for any reason is stupid.

Load Metric
    Soccer?

I never try to convert anyone but to dismiss it as a nonsense game for any reason is stupid.
    You may have the right read on Sixtoedpete, but I initially thought he was insinuating using the actual name of the sport football.

Edit: Just realized this was the senile moron who thought Tom Morello was a bad guitarist, I'm giving him to much credit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Soccer?

The running joke is that wardens at American prisons force inmates to watch soccer as cruel and unusual punishment.

However, I must admit I enjoyed watching Olympic Soccer when the American Women's Team played Canada and later Japan.

Load Metric

The running joke is that wardens at American prisons force inmates to watch soccer as cruel and unusual punishment.

However, I must admit I enjoyed watching Olympic Soccer when the American Women's Team played Canada and later Japan.

CHRIST YOU ARE SO FUCKING HORRIBLE.. I ACTUALLY HAVE AN URGE TO SMASH A KEYBOARD IN YOUR FUCKING OLD FACE

Load Metric
    YOU ARE ACTUALLY A MISERABLE PERSON I JUST REALIZED, LIKE HOW AWFUL IS YOUR SOUL? DO YOU HAVE A PERSONALITY OR ARE YOU JUST THE MOST FUCKING BORING PERSON ON THIS PLANET SUCK MY COCK

Load Metric
    Anyways,

Joe what is your opinion of Borussia Dortmund as a team now that they lost kagawa, but still have gotze and reus

Banned
    Load Metric

You may have the right read on Sixtoedpete, but I initially thought he was insinuating using the actual name of the sport football.

Edit: Just realized this was the senile moron who thought Tom Morello was a bad guitarist, I'm giving him to much credit.
    I never said Tom Morello was "a bad guitarist". I said and firmly believe RATM is an overrated band.

I answered your RATM nonsense a while back. In case you missed it here it is.

Load Metric

I never said Tom Morello was "a bad guitarist". I said and firmly believe RATM is an overrated band.

I answered your RATM nonsense a while back. In case you missed it here it is.
    Do you have to interject your horribly uncultured thoughts into every single fucking thread on this site?

KINDLY FUCK OFF

Thread Information