Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Senate trial of Donald J. Trump for “Inciting an Erection... Insurrection” of the United States”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Do you not realize that all of this applies the cult of wokeness?
    Who is the authoritarian leader of wokeness?

90% of Biden voters wouldn’t have a clue what Chaz or cisgender is.

Everyone that lives around me, every conservative outlet I look at, is sharing my pillow cult videos today.

One is fringe bullshit on the edge of a party. The other is the majority of a party.
    YOu belong to a cult, BCRbitch. Alexandria Ocasio Smollet is your leader. She'll soon have Chuck Schumer's job. I hope she gets it because....CHUCK IS A SCHMUCK. With her dumb ass leading the dems your asses are grass.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Who is the authoritarian leader of wokeness?

90% of Biden voters wouldn’t have a clue what Chaz or cisgender is.

Everyone that lives around me, every conservative outlet I look at, is sharing my pillow cult videos today.

One is fringe bullshit on the edge of a party. The other is the majority of a party.
    YOu belong to a cult, BCRbitch. Alexandria Ocasio Smollet is your leader. She'll soon have Chuck Schumer's job. I hope she gets it because....CHUCK IS A SCHMUCK. With her dumb ass leading the dems your asses are grass.
    You’re so dumb on so many levels. No one who votes Dem is less of an AOC fanboy than I am. She costs seats in midterms by tilting rubes like yourself.

On the next level, she is a house rep, while Schumer is a Senator. She can’t have his job. She’s not even a senator you old senile invalid. He’s the senator from her state.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

You sure?

Seems to check a lot of the boxes.

- Outsiders who question or criticise the group are viewed as persecutors and are given labels like “anti,” “apostate,” or “suppressive person.”

- The leadership is authoritarian, charismatic and narcissistic

- Cult leaders increasingly claim knowledge outside their own experience and expertise.

- Cult leaders convince members to forfeit their critical-thinking ability in return for a sense of belonging, authority and purpose.

- Leaders claim to have special insight and supreme knowledge.

- As well as drama and theatrics, leaders use rhetorical skills in their speeches and preaching in order to circumvent people’s critical faculties, and persuade them to believe the group dogma.

- Leaders do not answer to any other authorities, not even state/national law enforcement, and when investigated by the police or other legal representative, they will typically be uncooperative and resistant.

- There is one rule for the leader and another for everyone else.

- Loyal cult members will perform any amount of “mental gymnastics” to justify, deny or ignore the leader’s bad behaviour. It does not matter what the evidence or logic suggests, members always find ways to defend the leader and justify his/her misdeeds.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/the-c...warning-signs/

And just incase you're interested: https://www.wikihow.com/Leave-a-Cult
    Do you not realize that all of this applies the cult of wokeness?
    It applies to any cult in general.

YOu belong to a cult, BCRbitch.
    You're only saying that because he said you belong to a cult first. I think Druff was trying to do the same thing.

Load Metric

You’re so dumb on so many levels. No one who votes Dem is less of an AOC fanboy than I am. She costs seats in midterms by tilting rubes like yourself.

On the next level, she is a house rep, while Schumer is a Senator. She can’t have his job. She’s not even a senator you old senile invalid. He’s the senator from her state.
    You just keep proving how stupid you are. AOC is going to run for Schumer's senate seat in the 2022 midterms. She's going to primary his ass and beat him. Good riddance, Chuck the Schmuck. Then the dems will be stuck with a really really dumb ass Senator from New York.

Load Metric
    You’ve never got the better of anyone ever in any argument. Your side lost. You are stuck in a chair after leading a miserable existence. You’re also basically retarded or senile. You’ll be dead soon. The world will be a better place when you’re gone.
    This post is a real sign of immaturity. Its the type of stuff you hear in school yards. Little BCRbitch is butthurt because he knows his arguments are losers.

Load Metric
    You’ve never got the better of anyone ever in any argument. Your side lost. You are stuck in a chair after leading a miserable existence. You’re also basically retarded or senile. You’ll be dead soon. The world will be a better place when you’re gone.
    This post is a real sign of immaturity. Its the type of stuff you hear in school yards. Little BCRbitch is butthurt because he knows his arguments are losers.
    This from the guy who makes up nicknames like wittle waltie, BCRbitch, Chuck the Schmuck, Ms. Nightmarefraud.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

You just keep proving how stupid you are. AOC is going to run for Schumer's senate seat in the 2022 midterms. She's going to primary his ass and beat him. Good riddance, Chuck the Schmuck. Then the dems will be stuck with a really really dumb ass Senator from New York.
    She won’t run against him as she’d very likely lose. And if she won by chance, it’s not like she’d be the senate majority chair. You’re talking about her running the show. That’s idiotic. You’re a moron worrying about a world you won’t live to see anyway. Just fuck off you old failure. You are the oldest and most juvenile poster all at once, and the sands in your hourglass are all about out.

Post some more libtard of the week signatures you fucking pathetic old man. Lol at being in a rascal in your sixties. My father would slap you around like a bitch after he helped you stand up. Weak genetics, mentally and physically.

Comments

big dick: these are the days of our lives

Load Metric
    Joe Biden says Donald Trump will NOT receive intelligence briefings because his 'erratic behavior' means 'he might slip and say something'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...something.html

Good. Donald Trump has zero intelligence.
    Any fucking asshole can become an alleged Billionaire.

You just need a willingness to lie, fuck over your business partners and inflate your revenue to make it look like you are making money. Then cheat on your taxes so you don't have to pay any.

Trump deserves some serious prison time.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gold

splitthis: Dumb

mickeycrimm: Joe Biden with the nuclear codes is what is dangerous

nunbeater: lol

Load Metric
    Trump has announced that he won’t testify at the upcoming Senate impeachment trial.

Comments

big dick: chicken shit trump
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

She won’t run against him as she’d very likely lose. And if she won by chance, it’s not like she’d be the senate majority chair. You’re talking about her running the show. That’s idiotic. You’re a moron worrying about a world you won’t live to see anyway. Just fuck off you old failure. You are the oldest and most juvenile poster all at once, and the sands in your hourglass are all about out.

Post some more libtard of the week signatures you fucking pathetic old man. Lol at being in a rascal in your sixties. My father would slap you around like a bitch after he helped you stand up. Weak genetics, mentally and physically.
    This is just another rant by BCRbitch that shows the true colors of lefties. He and the rest of the woketards like to regale poor people, minorities and seniors with how much they care for them....and want to do so much for them. But as you can see in BCRbitches post here, its all just an act. BCRbitch and his fellow progressives really hold us all in contempt but always pander for our votes at election time. They just want the vote to gain and hold power then fuck everybody. The unabashed truth is they secretly hold the poor, minorities, and seniors in contempt.

I have some bad news for you, BCRbitch. Well, maybe someday it will be good news for you. No doubt there will be some here that wind up with stents in their heart. My heart attack was caused by blockages in two veins. The rest of my heart was healthy. The stents solve the blockage problem. Its a new lease on life. We're talking 20 years unless I develop other health issues. I have one friend that had 4 stents put in 13 years ago and a cousin that had 4 stents put in 15 years ago. They are still going strong.

It takes about a years time to fully recover when you have stents put in. The first six months were not good but I've improved steadily since then. I'm back to full strength, which, thru the first 6 months I didn't think was possible.

So the bad news for BCRbitch is I'm going to be around for a long long time to counter his morally bankrupt ideology. The good news for some of you is that when/if you ever need stents....they are a one of God's greatest inventions.

Load Metric

This is just another rant by BCRbitch that shows the true colors of lefties. He and the rest of the woketards like to regale poor people, minorities and seniors with how much they care for them....and want to do so much for them. But as you can see in BCRbitches post here, its all just an act. BCRbitch and his fellow progressives really hold us all in contempt but always pander for our votes at election time. They just want the vote to gain and hold power then fuck everybody.

I have some bad news for you, BCRbitch. Well, maybe someday it will be good news for you. No doubt there will be some here that wind up with stents in their heart. My heart attack was caused by blockages in two veins. The rest of my heart was healthy. The stents solve the blockage problem. Its a new lease on life. We're talking 20 years unless I develop other health issues. I have one friend that had 4 stents put in 13 years ago and a cousin that had 4 stents put in 15 years ago. They are still going strong.

It takes about a years time to fully recover when you have stents put in. The first six months were not good but I've improved steadily since then. I'm back to full strength, which, thru the first 6 months I didn't think was possible.

So the bad news for BCRbitch is I'm going to be around for a long long time to counter his morally bankrupt ideology. The good news for some of you is that when/if you ever need stents....they are a one of God's greatest inventions.
    boxing match between BCRBitch and mickeycrimm?

Load Metric
    this does not exist on youtube. i've never seen this on any other media. can't direct link to vimeo any longer. select trump film ellipse after opening vimeo link. if you happen to be jewish your ancestors probably

have seen similar shit. tired I and I alone can save you shtick. show me any society-nation-group that improved long term (> 15 years) after selecting or having the rule of a god king descend upon them.

a short film on stage post rudy, pre trump 1-6-2020 SAVE AMERICA MARCH.

https://vimeo.com/user132399566

Load Metric

This is just another rant by BCRbitch that shows the true colors of lefties. He and the rest of the woketards like to regale poor people, minorities and seniors with how much they care for them....and want to do so much for them. But as you can see in BCRbitches post here, its all just an act. BCRbitch and his fellow progressives really hold us all in contempt but always pander for our votes at election time. They just want the vote to gain and hold power then fuck everybody. The unabashed truth is they secretly hold the poor, minorities, and seniors in contempt.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=dwai;960596][QUOTE=mickeycrimm;960595]

Thank God we've never had a God king.

Load Metric

When I bought the power chair I was still in ill health and had no clue that I would improve. Perhaps someday I'll have some use for it but its just collecting dust for now. This is just one more case of how immature you are, BCRbitch. You play little kid games like a little girl in a schoolyard.

BCR, The School Yard Bitch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Joe Biden says Donald Trump will NOT receive intelligence briefings because his 'erratic behavior' means 'he might slip and say something'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...something.html

Good. Donald Trump has zero intelligence.
    Any fucking asshole can become an alleged Billionaire.

You just need a willingness to lie, fuck over your business partners and inflate your revenue to make it look like you are making money. Then cheat on your taxes so you don't have to pay any.

Trump deserves some serious prison time.

The disrespect for the architect of the greatest economy the world has ever seen is sad, sad, sad. The left is batshit crazy and deserves no quarter when its their turn in the barrel.

China Joe Biden has set the precedent. When republicans are in the white house the democrat ex-presidents will no longer get the intelligence briefings. Two can play the game, bitches. Its what you wokefucks don't get. You only hurt yourselves. Stupid little bitches. Plus, the piling on of Trump is giving him a great big boost for the 2024 election.

Load Metric
    Trumpers telling democrats that they are in a cult is peak 2020ism

Load Metric

When I bought the power chair I was still in ill health and had no clue that I would improve. Perhaps someday I'll have some use for it but its just collecting dust for now. This is just one more case of how immature you are, BCRbitch. You play little kid games like a little girl in a schoolyard.

BCR, The School Yard Bitch

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Testifying when there is almost no chance you’ll be found guilty can only hurt you....Trump testifying would be stupid.

Load Metric
    The disrespect for the architect of the greatest economy the world has ever seen is sad, sad, sad. The left is batshit crazy and deserves no quarter when its their turn in the barrel.

China Joe Biden has set the precedent. When republicans are in the white house the democrat ex-presidents will no longer get the intelligence briefings. Two can play the game, bitches. Its what you wokefucks don't get. You only hurt yourselves. Stupid little bitches. Plus, the piling on of Trump is giving him a great big boost for the 2024 election.
    Trump didn't build up the U.S. economy you fucking nut, Obama did. Trump went on a spending spree and created the biggest debt in history and the highest unemployment ever.

Trump is a criminal who Republicans must get rid of and cleanse themselves of or they will continue to lose every election.

It is fucking over. We got rid of Trump. Time to round up every Trump supporter, arrest them, ban them from all social media and deport them from this country.

Comments

dwai: misinformation

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Disagree with the Trump cartoon king

Walter Sobchak: truth

MumblesBadly: Truth but let’s not go Trumpish and stoop to “rounding them up...” and such.

big dick: correct

nunbeater: truth

Thread Information