Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Senate trial of Donald J. Trump for “Inciting an Erection... Insurrection” of the United States”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Inductivist on Twitter:

"Talked to a friend of mine today that grew up in the Soviet Union. He thinks the Capitol was intentionally left unguarded so elites would have an excuse to clamp down on the Right. I told him I assume incompetence. He called me naive."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1348771381715075074
    U.S. Capitol was left mostly unguarded so Trump’s minions could invade.

Trump is guilty of "inciting insurrection" and "treason".

Comments

MumblesBadly: Inciting insurrection, yes. Treason, no.

Load Metric
    I wonder if this is why Druff has been so silent about the upcoming Senate impeachment trial of Trump.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Inductivist on Twitter:

"Talked to a friend of mine today that grew up in the Soviet Union. He thinks the Capitol was intentionally left unguarded so elites would have an excuse to clamp down on the Right. I told him I assume incompetence. He called me naive."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1348771381715075074
    U.S. Capitol was left mostly unguarded so Trump’s minions could invade.

Trump is guilty of "inciting insurrection" and "treason".

You libtard idiots keep saying Trump incited a riot but you won't show film clips of him doing so. The speech Trump made on Jan 6 that Democrats say incited a riot is not being shown in the mainstream media, period. It's been a month and they won't show it. If there was anything in the speech you could use to show Trump incited a riot it would be shown hundreds of times a day by the MSM. You lying bags of shit don't fool anyone.

Comments

Daniel72:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I wonder if this is why Druff has been so silent about the upcoming Senate impeachment trial of Trump.

Do you take LSD while watching MSDNC? It would make watching that science fiction so much better.

Load Metric

You’d think a lawyer would grasp why they put on a disclaimer.

I’m not really in love with the idea of the impeachment. The GOP is already fully radicalized. It’s game over. They are closer to Islam now with mixing fervent religious belief and political misinformation. They view themselves as Christians and patriots and swallow any lie. They want a theocracy.

One interesting thing under reported is how the proud boys and other groups were funded by churches on a go fund me type retard platform.

That’s middle eastern madrasa type terrorist funding, and might lead to their eventual tax exempt status being revoked. Really stupid move on their part.

The right wing media cultivated these people over the course of years. Trump and Q anon amplified it dramatically and took them into full radicalization, but it’s going to be impossible to prove the linear Trump incited a riot as it was a steady diet of cult talk for years rather than any one statement, and it’s not like it’s going to change minds. We have elected Republicans who believe in Jewish space lasers, that Trump was fighting satanic pedophile cults, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. They listen to that and 60% nod their head and think it reasonable. They still believe Trump is coming back soon if you read their sites and the military is in charge. You can’t bring people like that back.

You’re not going to put their insanity on display and change minds. There isn’t a traditional GOP any more. They are getting weeded out daily or having to bend the knee to the radical Q anon cult. Traditional GOP is now a small sect like Tea Party was. It’s Trump’s party. A senate impeachment just gives a public platform for Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio to pledge allegiance to the cult to secure their future in the new GOP.

Comments

MumblesBadly: *madrassa

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I’m not really in love with the idea of the impeachment. The GOP is already fully radicalized. It’s game over. They are closer to Islam now with mixing fervent religious belief and political misinformation. They view themselves as Christians and patriots and swallow any lie. They want a theocracy.

One interesting thing under reported is how the proud boys and other groups were funded by churches on a go fund me type retard platform.

That’s middle eastern madrasa type terrorist funding, and might lead to their eventual tax exempt status being revoked. Really stupid move on their part.

The right wing media cultivated these people over the course of years. Trump and Q anon amplified it dramatically and took them into full radicalization, but it’s going to be impossible to prove the linear Trump incited a riot as it was a steady diet of cult talk for years rather than any one statement, and it’s not like it’s going to change minds. We have elected Republicans who believe in Jewish space lasers, that Trump was fighting satanic pedophile cults, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. They listen to that and 60% nod their head and think it reasonable. They still believe Trump is coming back soon if you read their sites and the military is in charge. You can’t bring people like that back.

You’re not going to put their insanity on display and change minds. There isn’t a traditional GOP any more. They are getting weeded out daily or having to bend the knee to the radical Q anon cult. Traditional GOP is now a small sect like Tea Party was. It’s Trump’s party. A senate impeachment just gives a public platform for Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio to pledge allegiance to the cult to secure their future in the new GOP.
    You really need to lay off the LSD. The shits made you null and void. No one or nothing is more deranged than litard idiots like you.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: LSD blah blah, always some dumb shit when you have no actual answer

Load Metric

You really need to lay off the LSD. The shits made you null and void. No one or nothing is more deranged than litard idiots like you.
    Mickey, you admittedly ended up homeless back when you were an able-bodied single man with no responsibilities beyond feeding yourself. I can’t imagine anything more pathetic.

I get lay off the LSD is your go to line today, but what I described is accurate and will continually play out over the coming cycle. The most radical Republican states have the ability to draw the redistricting for the mid terms. Ones ability to win those heavily red seats will be completely correlated in their allegiance to Trump and his cult of conspiracy theorists. All of what’s to happen is predictable.

Load Metric

Mickey, you admittedly ended up homeless back when you were an able-bodied single man with no responsibilities beyond feeding yourself. I can’t imagine anything more pathetic.

I get lay off the LSD is your go to line today, but what I described is accurate and will continually play out over the coming cycle. The most radical Republican states have the ability to draw the redistricting for the mid terms. Ones ability to win those heavily red seats will be completely correlated in their allegiance to Trump and his cult of conspiracy theorists. All of what’s to happen is predictable.
    Once again you demonstrate how clueless you are. I was a drifter and a day laborer. Have you ever lumped trucks? Have you ever packed drywall? Have you ever dug trenches? Have you ever moved furniture? Have you ever carried hundred pount form-boards? Havve you ever stacked 63 pound boxes of pollack roe on 12 hour shifts? I could go on and on. I did all that and more. When I was drifting around the country living out of a backpack and sleeping bag I was the hardest working day laborer out there. Its how I supported my drifting around. I knew where all the best day labor offices in the western United States were. I did all the shit work heavy lifting that no one else wanted to do.

What you described is far far from accurate. Your take on conservatives is the pure fantasy bullshit of deranged marxist ideologists like yourself. Your ideology is morally bankrupt.

You continue to show your ignorance/non-belief of the real causes of Trump's success. Its nothing about a cult. Calling us a cult is a typical lefty lie/misdirection. The exportation of good jobs and the importation of cheap labor led to Trump putting together a big enough base to get elected. He knew that the working class was fed up with that bullshit. We know that without his influence the demopublicans (both democrats and republicans) will go back to doing the exact same thing. So fuck you and the "cult" bullshit you peddle.

Comments

Daniel72:

FRANKRIZZO: drifter and day laborer

Load Metric

Once again you demonstrate how clueless you are. I was a drifter and a day laborer. Have you ever lumped trucks? Have you ever packed drywall? Have you ever dug trenches? Have you ever moved furniture? Have you ever carried hundred pount form-boards? Havve you ever stacked 63 pound boxes of pollack roe on 12 hour shifts? I could go on and on. I did all that and more. When I was drifting around the country living out of a backpack and sleeping bag I was the hardest working day laborer out there. Its how I supported my drifting around. I knew where all the best day labor offices in the western United States were. I did all the shit work heavy lifting that no one else wanted to do.

What you described is far far from accurate. Your take on conservatives is the pure fantasy bullshit of deranged marxist ideologists like yourself. Your ideology is morally bankrupt.

You continue to show your ignorance/non-belief of the real causes of Trump's success. Its nothing about a cult. Calling us a cult is a typical lefty lie/misdirection. The exportation of good jobs and the importation of cheap labor led to Trump putting together a big enough base to get elected. He knew that the working class was fed up with that bullshit. We know that without his influence the demopublicans (both democrats and republicans) will go back to doing the exact same thing. So fuck you and the "cult" bullshit you peddle.
    Weren’t you in the military? Anyone of even slightly above average intelligence would have used the GI Bill and went to school so they didn’t have to be a day laborer. It’s not like you had PTSD serving in peace time.

That’s a job for immigrants. Clearly you were either too stupid to get any degree, an addict, or had mental health problems even then. I worked labor jobs as a young man while going to school like most intelligent people.

I’ll move thousands of pounds around today in the gym, but not to feed myself. That’s for the young or immigrants.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: :to

Platinum
    Load Metric

Weren’t you in the military? Anyone of even slightly above average intelligence would have used the GI Bill and went to school so they didn’t have to be a day laborer. It’s not like you had PTSD serving in peace time.

That’s a job for immigrants. Clearly you were either too stupid to get any degree, an addict, or had mental health problems even then. I worked labor jobs as a young man while going to school like most intelligent people.

I’ll move thousands of pounds around today in the gym, but not to feed myself. That’s for the young or immigrants.
    Mickey is ashamed to show his DD214 which is strange as he seems proud of his service. It's crossed my mind that he was dishonorably discharged thus won't show it and would have lost his benefits.

Comments

BCR: Good theory. Would be consistent with a guy who ended up homeless after peace time service.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Mickey is ashamed to show his DD214 which is strange as he seems proud of his service. It's crossed my mind that he was dishonorably discharged thus won't show it and would have lost his benefits.
    Its clear Ms. nightmarefraud has never been in the military because she has never shown her DD214. Not one with her real name on it to prove she is who she says she is. Ms. nightmarefraud is just some ignorant cunt posing as a RINO.

BCRbitch, anyone can pull the "you shudda done better" bullshit. You're just pissed because I get the better of you in the political arguments. You can't win a debate with me on merits because your ideology is a loser so you go into personal attack mode like the little bitch pussy you are.

If you two libtard morons want to talk personal life then put up your real names, addresses, and employers.

Load Metric

Its clear Ms. nightmarefraud has never been in the military because she has never shown her DD214. Not one with her real name on it to prove she is who she says she is. Ms. nightmarefraud is just some ignorant cunt posing as a RINO.

BCRbitch, anyone can pull the "you shudda done better" bullshit. You're just pissed because I get the better of you in the political arguments. You can't win a debate with me on merits because your ideology is a loser so you go into personal attack mode like the little bitch pussy you are.

If you two libtard morons want to talk personal life then put up your real names, addresses, and employers.
    You’ve never got the better of anyone ever in any argument. Your side lost. You are stuck in a chair after leading a miserable existence. You’re also basically retarded or senile. You’ll be dead soon. The world will be a better place when you’re gone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

doh

Load Metric
    That's a sweet thought but Republicans will never hold Donald Trump accountable.

Republicans have a severe lack of balls and brains.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sadly, I agree

Load Metric
    Its nothing about a cult. Calling us a cult is a typical lefty lie/misdirection.
    You sure?

Seems to check a lot of the boxes.

- Outsiders who question or criticise the group are viewed as persecutors and are given labels like “anti,” “apostate,” or “suppressive person.”

- The leadership is authoritarian, charismatic and narcissistic

- Cult leaders increasingly claim knowledge outside their own experience and expertise.

- Cult leaders convince members to forfeit their critical-thinking ability in return for a sense of belonging, authority and purpose.

- Leaders claim to have special insight and supreme knowledge.

- As well as drama and theatrics, leaders use rhetorical skills in their speeches and preaching in order to circumvent people’s critical faculties, and persuade them to believe the group dogma.

- Leaders do not answer to any other authorities, not even state/national law enforcement, and when investigated by the police or other legal representative, they will typically be uncooperative and resistant.

- There is one rule for the leader and another for everyone else.

- Loyal cult members will perform any amount of “mental gymnastics” to justify, deny or ignore the leader’s bad behaviour. It does not matter what the evidence or logic suggests, members always find ways to defend the leader and justify his/her misdeeds.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/the-c...warning-signs/

And just incase you're interested: https://www.wikihow.com/Leave-a-Cult

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Its nothing about a cult. Calling us a cult is a typical lefty lie/misdirection.
    You sure?

- Outsiders who question or criticise the group are viewed as persecutors and are given labels like “anti,” “apostate,” or “suppressive person.”

- Cult leaders increasingly claim knowledge outside their own experience and expertise.

- Cult leaders convince members to forfeit their critical-thinking ability in return for a sense of belonging, authority and purpose.

- As well as drama and theatrics, leaders use rhetorical skills in their speeches and preaching in order to circumvent people’s critical faculties, and persuade them to believe the group dogma.

- Leaders do not answer to any other authorities, not even state/national law enforcement, and when investigated by the police or other legal representative, they will typically be uncooperative and resistant.

- Loyal cult members will perform any amount of “mental gymnastics” to justify, deny or ignore the leader’s bad behaviour. It does not matter what the evidence or logic suggests, members always find ways to defend the leader and justify his/her misdeeds.

Do you not realize that all of this applies the cult of wokeness?

Comments

Daniel72:

Platinum
    Load Metric

You sure?

Yes, the extremes of both sides are completely insane and are jeopardizing the greatness of our country in their own ways.

Load Metric

You sure?

Who is the authoritarian leader of wokeness?

90% of Biden voters wouldn’t have a clue what Chaz or cisgender is.

Everyone that lives around me, every conservative outlet I look at, is sharing my pillow cult videos today.

One is fringe bullshit on the edge of a party. The other is the majority of a party.

Comments

gimmick:

Load Metric

You’ve never got the better of anyone ever in any argument. Your side lost. You are stuck in a chair after leading a miserable existence. You’re also basically retarded or senile. You’ll be dead soon. The world will be a better place when you’re gone.
    It's obvious you cannot make a decent argument for your morally, intellectually and economically bankrupt ideology. That's why you have to change the subject. Try to make it about me. This cancel culture of yours shows all the signs of early nazism in Germany, fascism in Italy and communism in the Eastern Bloc. Your 4-year Russia Hoax, where you lied everyday, all day for the entire four year, for one example, shows that you will go to any length, lie about anything, over and over again to gain the power to turn this country into a nazi/fascist/communist police state.

All freedom loving people must fight you to the death. You are pure evil.

Thread Information