Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Senate trial of Donald J. Trump for “Inciting an Erection... Insurrection” of the United States”

Load Metric

The Senate trial of Donald J. Trump for “Inciting an Erection... Insurrection” of the United States”

Time is fast approaching for a real Senate trial of Trump for at least one crime that he has committed against the United States.

Use this thread to register your thoughts and predictions about this trial.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Time is fast approaching for a real Senate trial of Trump for at least one crime that he has committed against the United States.

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 509
Size:  621.7 KB

DUPLICATIVE THREAD, THREAD NOT NEEDED

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: zing

Load Metric
    Hopefully this second impeachment trial will be different than the first.

Load Metric
    Wife just showed this to me new, thread also not needed

Load Metric
    Trump campaign paid $2.7 million to organizers of rally that led to U.S. Capitol riot

Load Metric
    I think if they convict Trump, we will see more violence and civil unrest.

Comments

splitthis:

simpdog: No

Load Metric
    Most unifying thing Dems could do. Really? Not to mention unconstitutional but hey they never learned to be smart. i.e. Shutdown Keystone and add 1,000s to unemployment rolls; Stop ALL deportations including criminals; open the borders to who knows how many Covid carriers and criminals. I don't want to pay $4 a gallon for gas, or crime increase any further, or wear a mask for the rest of my goddamn life! I can live with the other stuff even if I don't agree with it. But those 3 things are downright stupid and indefensible imo. They can't see that impeachment only enflames 74 million voters. But they can't get past getting their revenge and dividing the country further and for what purpose? Just so he can't run again? Certainly anyone they put up in 2024 would clean his clock if a fraile and confused Biden could. In the words of famous Forrest Gump--"Stupid is as stupid does".

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: So fucking this. Gas at 2dollar will skyrocket over 4 bucks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Give it a rest, everybody knows.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

MumblesBadly: Trump took their donations to his election lawsuit fund and left them hanging in the wind! LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    Stop ALL deportations including criminals
    False. Here's what DHS has been instructed to focus their immigration enforcement on:

https://i.gyazo.com/09f361ad4a60b986...a0cadb58b1.pngName:  09f361ad4a60b98696706aa0cadb58b1.png
Views: 518
Size:  148.0 KB

And the 100 day pause is not on all criminals and not permanent. He's obviously making sure that people aren't being deported because of policies that are being changed.
    Name:  d6b75409aabe6cd16c7cc2bf6901ec7d.png
Views: 523
Size:  111.5 KB
    Most of what you said is false but I just picked one thing.

Comments

IamGreek: Thanks for the correction. What else is false please?
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 01-22-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Good, then all those people can go to jail too. You assholes don't get to hold justice hostage with the threat of violence. That's third world shit. Move to Mexico if you want to run a country by violence.

Comments

splitthis: Shut up

nunbeater: terrorists hate this post!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Most unifying thing Dems could do. Really? Not to mention unconstitutional but hey they never learned to be smart. i.e. Shutdown Keystone and add 1,000s to unemployment rolls; Stop ALL deportations including criminals; open the borders to who knows how many Covid carriers and criminals. I don't want to pay $4 a gallon for gas, or crime increase any further, or wear a mask for the rest of my goddamn life! I can live with the other stuff even if I don't agree with it. But those 3 things are downright stupid and indefensible imo. They can't see that impeachment only enflames 74 million voters. But they can't get past getting their revenge and dividing the country further and for what purpose? Just so he can't run again? Certainly anyone they put up in 2024 would clean his clock if a fraile and confused Biden could. In the words of famous Forrest Gump--"Stupid is as stupid does".
    Not unconstitutional.

Comments

splitthis: Shut up

Load Metric
    WE NEED MORE THREADS LIKE THIS GREAT WORK
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Most unifying thing Dems could do. Really? ...

They can't see that impeachment only enflames 74 million voters. But they can't get past getting their revenge and dividing the country further and for what purpose? Just so he can't run again? Certainly anyone they put up in 2024 would clean his clock if a fraile and confused Biden could. In the words of famous Forrest Gump--"Stupid is as stupid does".
    Even Mitch McConnell blames Trump for inciting the riot.

Why would McConnell make such a “divisive” public statement? Certainly not a “unifying” one. Or is McConnell now a secret Democrat???

Comments

IamGreek: McConnell isn't the President calling for unity Sir!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

They can't see that impeachment only enflames 74 million voters. But they can't get past getting their revenge and dividing the country further and for what purpose? Just so he can't run again? Certainly anyone they put up in 2024 would clean his clock if a fraile and confused Biden could. In the words of famous Forrest Gump--"Stupid is as stupid does".

Why would McConnell make such a “divisive” public statement? Certainly not a “unifying” one. Or is McConnell now a secret Democrat???
    McConnell is a cuck his nuts are in Schumer’s office. That being said

Anybody who’s actually read the Constitution and studied government knows the articles passed in the House became legally moot 12 Noon on Jan 20. The Constitution delineates in the Impeachement procedure it only applies to a sitting President. Had this not been the case they could have and would’ve easy done so to Richard Nixon. The pardon by Ford held zero weight to impeachment to revoke his federal benefits as well as his pension for his remaining life. There is zero legal basis to proceed and even the COJ John Robert’s would likely agree.

Comments

IamGreek:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

McConnell is a cuck his nuts are in Schumer’s office. That being said

Anybody who’s actually read the Constitution and studied government knows the articles passed in the House became legally moot 12 Noon on Jan 20. The Constitution delineates in the Impeachement procedure it only applies to a sitting President. Had this not been the case they could have and would’ve easy done so to Richard Nixon. The pardon by Ford held zero weight to impeachment to revoke his federal benefits as well as his pension for his remaining life. There is zero legal basis to proceed and even the COJ John Robert’s would likely agree.
    Wanna bet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Good, then all those people can go to jail too. You assholes don't get to hold justice hostage with the threat of violence. That's third world shit. Move to Mexico if you want to run a country by violence.
    Wow, here we have an idiot lefty that yawned for 9 months of lefty political riots in the big cities. Multi-billions in property damage. 47 people killed. Left large areas of inner cities in blight with no hope of recovery. But then 200 Trumpsters throw a riot and Mr. Lefty Idiot is all of a sudden all aghast and denounces the political violence of the right. You never denounced the lefty violence when it was happening. Move to Venezuela if you want to run a country by violence.

Comments

desertrunner: Nailed it.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

McConnell is a secret Trump hater. He wants Trump out of the way. But he will destroy the republican party in the process. Even if trump is barred from ever being president again he will still have the biggest voice in the republican party. Trump supporters will go where Trump goes. You might even see a third party. In that case the republican party is doomed. Right now McConnell is the most dangerous man in the republican party. He has the wherewithall to destroy it. And he might even do it to spite the nose on his face.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

McConnell is a secret Trump hater. He wants Trump out of the way. But he will destroy the republican party in the process. Even if trump is barred from ever being president again he will still have the biggest voice in the republican party. Trump supporters will go where Trump goes. You might even see a third party. In that case the republican party is doomed. Right now McConnell is the most dangerous man in the republican party. He has the wherewithall to destroy it. And he might even do it to spite the nose on his face.
    The phrase is "cutting off his nose to spite his face" you decrepit drifter

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Wow, here we have an idiot lefty that yawned for 9 months of lefty political riots in the big cities. Multi-billions in property damage. 47 people killed. Left large areas of inner cities in blight with no hope of recovery. But then 200 Trumpsters throw a riot and Mr. Lefty Idiot is all of a sudden all aghast and denounces the political violence of the right. You never denounced the lefty violence when it was happening. Move to Venezuela if you want to run a country by violence.
    Anyone who steals or destroys property should go to jail and I have said so consistently since summer.

You on the other hand should go to jail for tax evasion.

Load Metric

I think Schumer was trying to use Roman while trying to talk in the Senate. Hence he claimed Trump was exciting an erection. Roflmao.

Thread Information