Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That was fast...Universities must allow transgendered athletes

Load Metric
    another example

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...n-a-scrimmage/

In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website.
    if this is allowed to continue then the end result will be pro womens sport getting dominated by whatever trans women feel like having a go
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I looked into that 15u team and those kids are all shrimps, tallest one on the current team is 5’8”...mostly 5’2” and 100 pounds.

Can’t imagine the women playing their best in the scrimmage and getting stomped.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    you dont need anything close to pro male athletes to be much better than women, this example comes to mind

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4016...r-15-mens-side

In quite some setback ahead of the summer Olympics in Rio, Australia Women's team have lost 7-0 to a Newcastle Jets Under-15 side.

'The Matildas', pictured above in January, are ranked fifth in the FIFA world rankings and have reached the last three World Cup quarter-finals, but saw their confidence hit earlier this week with a humbling at the hands of some kids.

Australia were fielding a heavily rotated side and missing their overseas-based players but still boasted a group of high-profile players ahead of friendlies against New Zealand and Greece Women's teams.
    so thats the fifth best team in the world getting thrashed by a bunch of teenage boys lol
    same thing happened with team usa, women got murdered by a high school boys team.

today's left aren't allowed to say there are differences between men and women so they have to go with this bullshit or be labeled transpobic.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Good

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When A&M won the women’s BB title they, like many teams, practice against men who played HS basketball but were not good enough to play college ball.

They would routinely stomp the women’s team.

I once played a pick up game against some UTEP women’s players, I literally couldn’t miss, the smaller ball they play with makes a big difference.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    trans mma fighter who broke a woman’s skull named “bravest athlete in history”

fuck yeah!!!!

https://www.outsports.com/2020/1/14/21062012/fallon-fox-trans-athlete-mma-courage-brave

Comments

splitthis: Should be prosecuted
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

fuck yeah!!!!
    She must have provoked him

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

fuck yeah!!!!

https://www.outsports.com/2020/1/14/21062012/fallon-fox-trans-athlete-mma-courage-brave
    you transphobe! you don't know all the adversity she's faced coming to terms with being a woman and beating the shit out of other women!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/joe-bi...ination-order/

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

This is what the people in charge of you are fighting for.

“second from left”

Load Metric
    Oh for sure there are Democrats who disagree with allowing this, but they are shamed hard with allegations of "transphobia" if they dare say so publicly.

Then there are other Democrats -- like many of PFA -- who simply believe this is a fringe position, and that almost everyone in their party opposes this. They were portraying me as citing this in bad faith as a criticism of the modern US left.

I'm saying that this proves once again that this has become a mainstream Democrat position, and is a good example of how insane the left has become nowadays.
    You want insane?

Whuddabout a sitting president and sitting senators inciting a terrorist attack in an attempt to overthrow the government, fueled by needlessly litigating a perfectly legitimate election for months afterwards because a delusional psychopath can't accept a loss?

Don't forget about the QAnon reps wanting public figures executed and being Parkland truthers.

Should read like insane fiction; now just another month for the party of accountability and Jesus.

But trans athletes, indeed.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Oh for sure there are Democrats who disagree with allowing this, but they are shamed hard with allegations of "transphobia" if they dare say so publicly.

Then there are other Democrats -- like many of PFA -- who simply believe this is a fringe position, and that almost everyone in their party opposes this. They were portraying me as citing this in bad faith as a criticism of the modern US left.

I'm saying that this proves once again that this has become a mainstream Democrat position, and is a good example of how insane the left has become nowadays.
    You want insane?

Whuddabout a sitting president and sitting senators inciting a terrorist attack in an attempt to overthrow the government, fueled by needlessly litigating a perfectly legitimate election for months afterwards because a delusional psychopath can't accept a loss?

Don't forget about the QAnon reps wanting public figures executed and being Parkland truthers.

Should read like insane fiction; now just another month for the party of accountability and Jesus.

I thought you said these were just fringe Democrats. Is Joe Biden a fringe Democrat?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You want insane?

I thought you said these were just fringe Democrats. Is Joe Biden a fringe Democrat?
    Sloppy Joe might be just as stupid and gaslit as JimmyG_415

(jk that's impossible)

Comments

Cerveza Fria: nobody is that stupid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Sloppy Joe might be just as stupid and gaslit as JimmyG_415

(jk that's impossible)
    Another valuable, content-driven contribution from Team Retard's lapdog. Still miles away from comprehending the notion of gaslighting, but points for trying. Such an asset to PFA.

Re Biden: It's a pandering move to score points with the left, much like when Trump banned trans from military service to appease bigoted right-wingers. I think Biden recently has had favorable views towards the trans community, so call it fringe if you like.

I don't think that it contributes to the fear-based slippery slope toward societal annihilation that right wing media has primed you to believe is happening, but will adjust my stance if a bunch of trans youth stuff emerges that I disagree with.

I don't care about the athlete issue at all, but I do disagree with it. There are physical differences between biological males and females and I don't think it's fair for young women to have to compete against transitioning/transitioned males.

I'm sorry that your consumption of amateur women's athletics will be compromised, but good to see important issues being discussed.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information