Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That was fast...Universities must allow transgendered athletes

Platinum
    Load Metric

That was fast...Universities must allow transgendered athletes

Way to go Biden....finally some throw down dunks in women’s basketball.

BCG is ecstatic!

Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/joe-bi...ination-order/

Name:  totaldepravity.png
Views: 699
Size:  1,013.6 KB

This is what the people in charge of you are fighting for.

Comments

splitthis: Disgusting

FRANKRIZZO: shenene
    Last edited by BlunderMaker; 01-21-2021 at 02:09 PM. Reason: link

Load Metric
    TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    maybe this will make women's sports watchable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    maybe this will make women's sports watchable.
    Not if you watch for the attractive women, like tennis and golf.

Basketball and track, who cares, they're all lesbians anyway.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    lets be honest nobody watches womens sports and that includes you walt
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    if people want equality should just make all pro sports open to everyone but then all teams would be 100% men cos you know the women cant compete

Load Metric
    but now all the male to female trannies gonna dominate whatever womens sport they decide to play we should just give them their own league doubt its any less popular than womens sports

Load Metric
    Name:  tenor-2.gif
Views: 308
Size:  761.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    lets be honest nobody watches womens sports and that includes you walt

Women's beach volleyball is fun to watch. Hot chicks with great bods in skimpy bathing suits. Or you could watch women's golf.

[

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 285
Size:  1.91 MBATTACH]52890[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    The Y-Chromosome passes from father to son to grandson to great-grandson, etc., and on down the line for thousands of generations. Women don't have the Y-Chromosome. Those with the Y-Chromosome are much much stronger and faster than those without the Y-Chromosome.

Nothing, hormone treatments or whatever, will remove the Y-Chromosome from a body. Those with the Y-Chromosome are naturally dominant over those without it. No matter what kind of label is put on a person, transgender or whatever, it will not erase the natural dominance those with the Y-Chromosome have over those that don't have it.

Women in sports are now doomed because of libtard payoffs to special interest groups. It's hard to fathom that libtards have subjected women to this bullshit.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember when PFA Team Feelings chided me for using the "trans women in women's sports" thing as a valid point against their side, claiming that only a few fringe weirdo Democrats supported such a thing?

Remember how they mocked me when I said that this idiotic viewpoint had gone mainstream?

Load Metric
    Remember when PFA Team Feelings chided me for using the "trans women in women's sports" thing as a valid point against their side, claiming that only a few fringe weirdo Democrats supported such a thing?

Remember how they mocked me when I said that this idiotic viewpoint had gone mainstream?

Name:  f2l43.gif
Views: 251
Size:  1.60 MB

Load Metric

I think you'll find a lot of the left don't disagree with you still. Until they find some sort of objective medical measure I can;t see how it is fair for most sports. Best option is having them compete in their own separate group much like Paralympics. But hey even in Paralympics you had a whole basketball team from Italy pretend to have IQs below 75 so they could win the gold medal in intellectually impaired basketball.

I think the bigger issue is that most americans don;t give a fuck about women's sports (outside of maybe tennis and figure skating) so even if it is an advantage they don;t care. If the transgender issue affected a major sportsleague or popular NCAA sport (although it will for track) it would be more of an issue.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I think you'll find a lot of the left don't disagree with you still. Until they find some sort of objective medical measure I can;t see how it is fair for most sports. Best option is having them compete in their own separate group much like Paralympics. But hey even in Paralympics you had a whole basketball team from Italy pretend to have IQs below 75 so they could win the gold medal in intellectually impaired basketball.

I think the bigger issue is that most americans don;t give a fuck about women's sports (outside of maybe tennis and figure skating) so even if it is an advantage they don;t care. If the transgender issue affected a major sportsleague or popular NCAA sport (although it will for track) it would be more of an issue.
    it's not fair to women, I thought you guys cared about that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh for sure there are Democrats who disagree with allowing this, but they are shamed hard with allegations of "transphobia" if they dare say so publicly.

Then there are other Democrats -- like many of PFA -- who simply believe this is a fringe position, and that almost everyone in their party opposes this. They were portraying me as citing this in bad faith as a criticism of the modern US left.

I'm saying that this proves once again that this has become a mainstream Democrat position, and is a good example of how insane the left has become nowadays.

Load Metric
    Oh for sure there are Democrats who disagree with allowing this, but they are shamed hard with allegations of "transphobia" if they dare say so publicly.

Then there are other Democrats -- like many of PFA -- who simply believe this is a fringe position, and that almost everyone in their party opposes this. They were portraying me as citing this in bad faith as a criticism of the modern US left.

I'm saying that this proves once again that this has become a mainstream Democrat position, and is a good example of how insane the left has become nowadays.
    Don’t disagree with any of this. I’m just more concerned about Biden cancelling keystone pipeline.

Load Metric
    I don’t agree with it at all and I’m a demotard. The advantages of male to female transitioned athletes is huge. If you go through puberty as a male your advantage physically over women is outrageous. What are the advantages?

Bone density
    Muscle mass
    Muscle density
    Testosterone levels
    Ect.

But, I will say it’s not like top male D1 athletes are going to go switch to female divisions for the Lols.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This ties a bit to the cancel culture thread where most people are against it but seem scared to say something in fear they’ll be canceled. Similarly, during the summer, most people were against the rioting but wouldn’t say shit in fear of being painted as a racist. When you don’t nip stupid shit like this in the bud early it just continues to progress and spiral out of control.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    But, I will say it’s not like top male D1 athletes are going to go switch to female divisions for the Lols.
    you dont need anything close to pro male athletes to be much better than women, this example comes to mind

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4016...r-15-mens-side

In quite some setback ahead of the summer Olympics in Rio, Australia Women's team have lost 7-0 to a Newcastle Jets Under-15 side.

'The Matildas', pictured above in January, are ranked fifth in the FIFA world rankings and have reached the last three World Cup quarter-finals, but saw their confidence hit earlier this week with a humbling at the hands of some kids.

Australia were fielding a heavily rotated side and missing their overseas-based players but still boasted a group of high-profile players ahead of friendlies against New Zealand and Greece Women's teams.
    so thats the fifth best team in the world getting thrashed by a bunch of teenage boys lol

Thread Information