Thread: buckle up, andy yang running for mayor of nyc

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

buckle up, andy yang running for mayor of nyc

the current jacass turns into a pumpking starting the holiday season. do we even know who it will be from the right?

you would think a republican would have an advantage just based on a law and order platform, with your safety being important. but i'm not so sure new york city ever wants to be great again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    the current jacass turns into a pumpking starting the holiday season. do we even know who it will be from the right?

you would think a republican would have an advantage just based on a law and order platform, with your safety being important. but i'm not so sure new york city ever wants to be great again.

All of the Republicans moved to Florida

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All Yang knows how to do is offer people free money.

He's a one-trick pony, and it was amazing he held on for as long as he did in the primary. I think it's because he comes off as a friendly, likable guy. This stood out on a stage with people like phony Kamala, confused Joe, pandering Elizabeth, and ranting Bernie.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    All Yang knows how to do is offer people free money.

He's a one-trick pony, and it was amazing he held on for as long as he did in the primary. I think it's because he comes off as a friendly, likable guy. This stood out on a stage with people like phony Kamala, confused Joe, pandering Elizabeth, and ranting Bernie.
    Joe's so confused he kicked the shit out of Trump.

UBI isn't Yang's only cause. He wants to improve education particularly in STEM and has some interesting ideas on it. I don't know if they're the right solution or not, but he's an interesting fellow who adds to the conversation.

I don't know if he'd make a good mayor of NYC but much like Biden, all the next mayor has to do is not be a complete fuckup and he'll already be an improvement over the last guy.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Unfortunately, running for public office as an intellectual usually is a failure.

Bill de Blasio should be finished as mayor of New York but people will be confused because he has a black wife and appears to be a Democratic progressive.

Thread Information