Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interraacial Dating- Your take?

Load Metric
    I still say if Druff was single/available today and dating, if a good looking asian woman approached him, he’s definitely go out and try to hook up. He’s got nothing to lose.

Comments

jsearles22: Except he said he wouldn’t. You’re fucking creepy dude

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I still say if Druff was single/available today and dating, if a good looking asian woman approached him, he’s definitely go out and try to hook up. He’s got nothing to lose.
    He already said that he would decline, as others would appreciate her beauty more.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    He already said that he would decline, as others would appreciate her beauty more.
    That was speculation and he's still with his current GF. I say that if TODAY he didn’t have his baby mama and totally single, if a hot Asian walked up to him, he’d go out with her. When you turn 50 or close to 50, single, not attached and have a chance with an attractive woman, chances are you’ll hook up if the chance comes.

We will never know until he’s fully single again.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-21-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Load Metric
    You seem like you're jerking off to this thought as you type.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

That was speculation and with his current GF. I say that if TODAY he didn’t have his baby mama and totally single, if a hot asian walked up to him, he’d go out with her. When you turn 50 or close to 50, single, not attached and have a chance with an attractive woman, chances are you’ll do it.

Are you getting information from your secret government insider source again?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We went on this way for maybe 2 weeks, but I started to notice something. I was attracted to her, but not nearly as much as guys would be if they were really into Asian chicks. I actually felt like I was being unfair -- she was very pretty, yet I couldn't fully appreciate it. I didn't want to say this to her because it would be hard to explain without coming off like some weirdo racist, but I actually thought she'd be better off with a guy who would appreciate her looks a lot more than I did. So I made some excuse to end things, and that was that.

Anyway, I still feel the same way today. If I were single, I wouldn't date Asian girls because I'd feel other guys could appreciate them a lot more than I can.
    I've always felt it was important for both people in a relationship to be each other's type. (I repeatedly said this about Prahlad Friedman's most recent ex -- she clearly wasn't into middle-aged white dudes, so it was a mistake to get serious with her and have a kid, among other reasons.)
    Pretty unusual way of thinking about things.
    I agree it's unusual, but I just think both people should be each other's type, or the relationship usually won't work.

If it's just about sex in the short term, then this doesn't matter.

Load Metric

That was speculation and he's still with his current GF. I say that if TODAY he didn’t have his baby mama and totally single, if a hot Asian walked up to him, he’d go out with her. When you turn 50 or close to 50, single, not attached and have a chance with an attractive woman, chances are you’ll hook up if the chance comes.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    If I were single, I wouldn't date Asian girls
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Me- I am a white guy and have dated most women of different races or ethnicity and have no problems with it. I specifically like Asian and Indian (India) women.

My friend- White guy, 50, single, average looks and build only likes and dated white women, this is fine. (this is not Druff)

My take- My buddy has only dated and been with white women, I think he should expand his views or horizon. I say he doesnt have to get married, but dating or maybe being physical with a woman from another race or ethnicity, he might like it. Heck, after age 60, your window for sex and dating is moderatly closed, so why not try different experiences before your stuck in a old folks home and life is close to done.

What do you think?
    So it's actually only interracial couples involving a black person that you don't want "shoved in your face" in advertising. Thanks for clarifying the extent of your racism.

Apologies in advance for MADAM VICE PRESIDENT'S interracial family being in your face for the next 16 years (8 years of Biden admin, 8 years of Harris admin).
    JFC your such a cuck Walter dude talks about being attracted to non white chicks and you call him fucking racist. Wow just wow. You sir have just proven how intolerant the left really can be and turn common sense on its head.

Comments

desertrunner: Nailed it.

Walter Sobchak: you are stupid

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think I am pretty much open to anything under the right circumstances. FWIW I exclusively dated Asian and white chicks in high school/college and married relatively young (age 27). I have never been with a black or Latina chick and there is a high likelihood I never will, but I think I could be attracted to anyone if they have the right physical characteristics and personality. In a vacuum I don't think skin color itself really matters to me.

Interestingly, I grew up Jewish (not just ethnically Jewish, but actually practiced Judaism and went to Sunday school and got Bar Mitzvah'd and stuff) and was never attracted to Jewish chicks at all. My sister and all her friends are/were all JAPs, and that personality has always been a giant turn off for me.

Being around Jewish girls my whole life I can confirm that they aren't into black guys (schwarzes) at all, and really aren't all that into non Jewish guys that aren't rich and successful at all; although that might be a Westside LA thing, and Jewish girls in other places might not be as picky or superficial.

Comments

desertrunner: If youre ever single, I would sample the jewish women.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

So it's actually only interracial couples involving a black person that you don't want "shoved in your face" in advertising. Thanks for clarifying the extent of your racism.

Apologies in advance for MADAM VICE PRESIDENT'S interracial family being in your face for the next 16 years (8 years of Biden admin, 8 years of Harris admin).
    JFC your such a cuck Walter dude talks about being attracted to non white chicks and you call him fucking racist. Wow just wow. You sir have just proven how intolerant the left really can be and turn common sense on its head.
    He started a thread because he was upset about an ad showing an interracial couple. A white/black couple. He didn't want it "shoved in his face" and he thought it was a woke SJW thing by the media.

Then he makes this thread talking about how he likes to date women of other races. Just not black. Which is cool he's entitled to his preferences. But if he's hot to trot about interracial dating when an Asian is involved and pissed that he even has to see it when a black person is involved, that's racism. Period.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Nailed it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I think I am pretty much open to anything under the right circumstances. FWIW I exclusively dated Asian and white chicks in high school/college and married relatively young (age 27). I have never been with a black or Latina chick and there is a high likelihood I never will, but I think I could be attracted to anyone if they have the right physical characteristics and personality. In a vacuum I don't think skin color itself really matters to me.

Interestingly, I grew up Jewish (not just ethnically Jewish, but actually practiced Judaism and went to Sunday school and got Bar Mitzvah'd and stuff) and was never attracted to Jewish chicks at all. My sister and all her friends are/were all JAPs, and that personality has always been a giant turn off for me.

Being around Jewish girls my whole life I can confirm that they aren't into black guys (schwarzes) at all, and really aren't all that into non Jewish guys that aren't rich and successful at all; although that might be a Westside LA thing, and Jewish girls in other places might not be as picky or superficial.
    they need to marry a good jewish boy, but a rich goy is an acceptable backup plan. Heaven help them if they bring home a schwarzer. Believe me. When I was younger a few of them enjoyed the forbidden fruit angle, but it always had to be kept strictly on the low.

Load Metric
    jsearles22: Except he said he wouldn’t. You’re fucking creepy dude
    Not at all, most older straight men are down to date attractive women, regardless of race. This is not some magic theory I made up or "creepy", its pretty mainstream.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Pretty unusual way of thinking about things.
    I agree it's unusual, but I just think both people should be each other's type, or the relationship usually won't work.

If it's just about sex in the short term, then this doesn't matter.
    Please comment on your crazy ass friends posts
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Any of you worms like India women?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I don't have an Indian fetish, but I have nothing against Indian women, and have dated Indian women before. The Los Angeles suburb I grew up in and the college I went to had a pretty high population of Indian girls, so I was around them a lot. And Indian girls definitely are into skinny white guys, or at least they were when I was growing up. In fact I would say per capita Indian woman/white male is one of the more popular interracial combinations there is, although in total numbers maybe not that high because not a lot of Indian people and they tend to be concentrated in New Jersey, California and a couple other places.

To be honest I dont find either of those women in your pics particularly attractive. I think you could go to any UC Campus and walk around and see a lot of Indian women way hotter than that, but maybe that is just a personal preference thing.

Load Metric
    To be honest I dont find either of those women in your pics particularly attractive. I think you could go to any UC Campus and walk around and see a lot of Indian women way hotter than that, but maybe that is just a personal preference thing.
    Random Google pics, I’ll do better next time.

Load Metric
    PSA on interracial dating- Do NOT marry your adapted Asian daughter, it’s way too creepy.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It wasn’t HIS adopted daughter, you moron!!!

Load Metric
    Any of you worms like India women?

Name:  Quora.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  5.8 KB

Plus, the Red Dot lights up when the coffee is ready
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 01-26-2021 at 02:24 PM.

Load Metric
    I don't have an Indian fetish, but I have nothing against Indian women, and have dated Indian women before. The Los Angeles suburb I grew up in and the college I went to had a pretty high population of Indian girls, so I was around them a lot. And Indian girls definitely are into skinny white guys, or at least they were when I was growing up. In fact I would say per capita Indian woman/white male is one of the more popular interracial combinations there is, although in total numbers maybe not that high because not a lot of Indian people and they tend to be concentrated in New Jersey, California and a couple other places.

Pretty much every culture/ethnicity has attractive women.

The only country/culture you never see anyone express having a preference for is American.

Our women don't rate.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Pretty much every culture/ethnicity has attractive women.

The only country/culture you never see anyone express having a preference for is American.

Our women don't rate.
    That's because they are turning themselves into men and defacing themselves with full body tattoos and 600 piercings and soldering shit to themselves and who the hell knows what else.

Thread Information