Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interraacial Dating- Your take?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    You’re 50, single, not dating, no GF and this woman wants to go back to your house and party...Do you go OR turn her down because of your old outdated values?

You are being catfished

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    You’re 50, single, not dating, no GF and this woman wants to go back to your house and party...Do you go OR turn her down because of your old outdated values?

You are being catfished
    Take it from this guy

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Sheesfaced: Damn

1marley1: Takes one

OSA: oh lord jesus so goooood
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

You are being catfished
    Dude- it’s a pic I took off Google as an example. The only one that got fished here is you.

Comments

splitthis: Gottem

Load Metric

You are being catfished
    Dude- it’s a pic I took off Google as an example. The only one that got fished here is you.
    lol, oh boy....

Load Metric

Interraacial Dating- Your take?

This white guy knows what’s up-

Video- https://www.facebook.com/42471758757...92467705/?vh=e

Load Metric

I think if Druff wasn’t in a relationship right now, he’d definitely date asian chicks.

Load Metric
    I think if Druff wasn’t in a relationship right now, he’d definitely date asian chicks.
    lol... stirring the pot, nice =)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    lol... stirring the pot, nice =)
    Nope, reading the room.

Load Metric
    Shows how much you know about your real-life friend. He's said on radio and the forum many times that he never liked Asian chicks and wishes they'd all back up off of him.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Shows how much you know about your real-life friend. He's said on radio and the forum many times that he never liked Asian chicks and wishes they'd all back up off of him.
    LOL not quite.

Here's my actual history with Asian chicks:

I have always been into white girls FAR more than other races. It's not a racist thing, just what I happened to find most physically attractive. However, I'm also somewhat attracted to Asian girls, but since I liked white girls more, that's always what I pursued.

In college, I came to notice that some Asian girls there were really into tall white guys, so the opportunity to date Asian chicks was there without me having to try at all. The first one I dated was cute, seemed nice, and everything was going ok for like 1-2 weeks. Then one day she totally flipped out on me on the phone over something incredibly minor, screamed at me, and hung up, telling me never to call her again.

Just as I was about to chalk that one up to extreme crazy and move on, she called and left me a message, profusely apologizing, and claiming she had just been under a lot of stress lately and overreacted. She seemed very sincere and was very nicely asking me to give her another chance. So I did.

Then a few days later, it happened again. Again, similar message a few hours later, begging for forgiveness. I decided she had to be bipolar or something, and didn't return her call. She got the picture and went away, fortunately.

That didn't sour me on Asian chicks, though. A few months later, I was visiting my friend in his dorm, and I met another Asian chick there, who kept repeatedly telling me I was "so tall" and kept making excuses to talk to me. This girl was really pretty, and I was flattered that she was going out of her way to flirt with me like that. I took a chance and knocked on her door the next day, with a really weak excuse as to why I was back there, and was hoping to spend some time with her alone. Fortunately she was happy I was there, invited me in, and we messed around. However, she told me that various dudes on the hall were obsessed with her, and that it would probably be better if she saw me off campus (where I lived), because she lied to them and said she just wasn't interested in dating anyone right now. (My friend later confirmed that, yes, some dudes living in that hall were really, really, into her, to the point of being really creepy.)

We went on this way for maybe 2 weeks, but I started to notice something. I was attracted to her, but not nearly as much as guys would be if they were really into Asian chicks. I actually felt like I was being unfair -- she was very pretty, yet I couldn't fully appreciate it. I didn't want to say this to her because it would be hard to explain without coming off like some weirdo racist, but I actually thought she'd be better off with a guy who would appreciate her looks a lot more than I did. So I made some excuse to end things, and that was that.

I did come to notice that I was unusual among the white computer science guys, in this respect. Most of them seemed to greatly prefer Asian chicks over white, yet I was the opposite. When I took programming jobs after college, I noticed that most of the fellow white computer guys had Asian wives or girlfriends. I felt like a freak for liking white girls.

Anyway, I still feel the same way today. If I were single, I wouldn't date Asian girls because I'd feel other guys could appreciate them a lot more than I can. I've always felt it was important for both people in a relationship to be each other's type. (I repeatedly said this about Prahlad Friedman's most recent ex -- she clearly wasn't into middle-aged white dudes, so it was a mistake to get serious with her and have a kid, among other reasons.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

LOL not quite.

Here's my actual history with Asian chicks:

I have always been into white girls FAR more than other races. It's not a racist thing, just what I happened to find most physically attractive. However, I'm also somewhat attracted to Asian girls, but since I liked white girls more, that's always what I pursued.

In college, I came to notice that some Asian girls there were really into tall white guys, so the opportunity to date Asian chicks was there without me having to try at all. The first one I dated was cute, seemed nice, and everything was going ok for like 1-2 weeks. Then one day she totally flipped out on me on the phone over something incredibly minor, screamed at me, and hung up, telling me never to call her again.

Just as I was about to chalk that one up to extreme crazy and move on, she called and left me a message, profusely apologizing, and claiming she had just been under a lot of stress lately and overreacted. She seemed very sincere and was very nicely asking me to give her another chance. So I did.

Then a few days later, it happened again. Again, similar message a few hours later, begging for forgiveness. I decided she had to be bipolar or something, and didn't return her call. She got the picture and went away, fortunately.

That didn't sour me on Asian chicks, though. A few months later, I was visiting my friend in his dorm, and I met another Asian chick there, who kept repeatedly telling me I was "so tall" and kept making excuses to talk to me. This girl was really pretty, and I was flattered that she was going out of her way to flirt with me like that. I took a chance and knocked on her door the next day, with a really weak excuse as to why I was back there, and was hoping to spend some time with her alone. Fortunately she was happy I was there, invited me in, and we messed around. However, she told me that various dudes on the hall were obsessed with her, and that it would probably be better if she saw me off campus (where I lived), because she lied to them and said she just wasn't interested in dating anyone right now. (My friend later confirmed that, yes, some dudes living in that hall were really, really, into her, to the point of being really creepy.)

We went on this way for maybe 2 weeks, but I started to notice something. I was attracted to her, but not nearly as much as guys would be if they were really into Asian chicks. I actually felt like I was being unfair -- she was very pretty, yet I couldn't fully appreciate it. I didn't want to say this to her because it would be hard to explain without coming off like some weirdo racist, but I actually thought she'd be better off with a guy who would appreciate her looks a lot more than I did. So I made some excuse to end things, and that was that.

I did come to notice that I was unusual among the white computer science guys, in this respect. Most of them seemed to greatly prefer Asian chicks over white, yet I was the opposite. When I took programming jobs after college, I noticed that most of the fellow white computer guys had Asian wives or girlfriends. I felt like a freak for liking white girls.

Anyway, I still feel the same way today. If I were single, I wouldn't date Asian girls because I'd feel other guys could appreciate them a lot more than I can. I've always felt it was important for both people in a relationship to be each other's type. (I repeatedly said this about Prahlad Friedman's most recent ex -- she clearly wasn't into middle-aged white dudes, so it was a mistake to get serious with her and have a kid, among other reasons.)
    Would you date a Jew?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually haven't dated many Jews.

One problem was that I never got along with the Los Angeles JAP type, so that counts out a lot of them.

However, the first girl I had sex with was a Jew, my second-longest relationship was with a Jew, and Benjamin's mom had a Jewish grandmother on her mom's side, meaning that Jewish law makes her Jewish, too. (This also makes Benjamin Jewish by Jewish law, and even by blood he's 62.5% Jewish.)

Comments

OSA: surprised that your baby momma wasn't full Jewish.

Load Metric

I think that if Druff was single today, horny and looking around, he’d be more open to different dating opportunities. As we get older, I think we relax and drop some of our standards.

I’ve don’t think I’ve ever dated a Jewish woman, but feel the Lebanese women are pretty good looking.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-21-2021 at 07:10 AM.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I only fuck around with black men

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    jews aren't a race according to the ukrainian jew I know who looks jewish as hell. also it's not called The Ukraine it's just called ukraine according to the same ukrainian jew. it's so easy to make him mad

Load Metric

One problem was that I never got along with the Los Angeles JAP type, so that counts out a lot of them.

However, the first girl I had sex with was a Jew, my second-longest relationship was with a Jew, and Benjamin's mom had a Jewish grandmother on her mom's side, meaning that Jewish law makes her Jewish, too. (This also makes Benjamin Jewish by Jewish law, and even by blood he's 62.5% Jewish.)
    So why again havent you and “Benjamin’s mom” and you gotten married??? Why are you disrepecting millenia of Jewish tradition and culture by remaining unmarried to her while cohabiting?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I hope Druff never marries, it’s a bad business decision that can be devastating to the jew wallet.

Load Metric

Me neither because although they don't admit it, they don't like schwartzers.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Anyway, I still feel the same way today. If I were single, I wouldn't date Asian girls because I'd feel other guys could appreciate them a lot more than I can.
    I've always felt it was important for both people in a relationship to be each other's type. (I repeatedly said this about Prahlad Friedman's most recent ex -- she clearly wasn't into middle-aged white dudes, so it was a mistake to get serious with her and have a kid, among other reasons.)
    Pretty unusual way of thinking about things.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Very glad Druff chimed in to set the record straight re his history with asian chicks.

Thread Information