Page 19 of 114 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Can someone explain to me why people that haven’t missed a paycheck are receiving $1,400 stimulus checks?
    They are left wing lunatics who want everything for free. Or Biden Republicans like you who got duped into supporting Biden because you did not like Trumps tone. LOL, what suckers you guys were in 2020. Trump did everything the Senate Republicans wanted and then some, but Biden Republicans like yourself took the bait from the Lincoln Project, you know the org run by a guy that hit on teenage boys. Like I have told you guys, don't complain, you got what you wanted and there is no buyer's remorse in politics. Enjoy that immigration policy in San Diego come 2022 and don't fucking complain when President Harris demolishes the wall. You guys need some government housing anyways, beautiful San Diego tent cities would be great.
    What’s your dumbass talking about now? The RINO Trump was calling for $2,000 checks as well. You legit recently fell off the retard tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Comments

mickeycrimm: The mental midget strikes again
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 03-06-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

It’s the economy, stupid.
    By that rationale everyone should get a check dipshit.

Everyone that hasn’t had an impact to their job has been sitting at home saving money this entire time. They have money to spend. Why give them more for free?

You must be one of the sorry fuckers that’s getting a check.

$160,000 for family of 5 ain’t shit. At least not in any civilized part of the country. Middle class hasn’t had ‘money to spend’ in decades.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: 150k family of 5 is solid middle class bigshot.

Platinum
    Load Metric

By that rationale everyone should get a check dipshit.

Everyone that hasn’t had an impact to their job has been sitting at home saving money this entire time. They have money to spend. Why give them more for free?

You must be one of the sorry fuckers that’s getting a check.

$160,000 for family of 5 ain’t shit. At least not in any civilized part of the country. Middle class hasn’t had ‘money to spend’ in decades.
    Well you’re correct about that, $160,000 isn’t shit where I live so why wouldn’t the middle class here be eligible for a check? This random $75,000 number is retarded and doesn’t take into account the cost of living wherever you live. If you make $75,000 in Mississippi and still have your job you get a stimulus check but if you made $85,000 in 2019, lost your job in 2020 and live in Los Angeles you don’t get a check?

Either give everyone a check or only give money to people who actually have lost work due to the pandemic.

Load Metric

They are left wing lunatics who want everything for free. Or Biden Republicans like you who got duped into supporting Biden because you did not like Trumps tone. LOL, what suckers you guys were in 2020. Trump did everything the Senate Republicans wanted and then some, but Biden Republicans like yourself took the bait from the Lincoln Project, you know the org run by a guy that hit on teenage boys. Like I have told you guys, don't complain, you got what you wanted and there is no buyer's remorse in politics. Enjoy that immigration policy in San Diego come 2022 and don't fucking complain when President Harris demolishes the wall. You guys need some government housing anyways, beautiful San Diego tent cities would be great.
    What’s your dumbass talking about now? The RINO Trump was calling for $2,000 checks as well. You legit recently fell off the retard tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    You got duped, and fell for the "I don't like his tone" bullshit even though Trump did everything Mitch asked him to do. Except Syria policy which Trump proved to be 100% right on.

When the Feds stick a tent city in downtown San Diego you can proudly walk by it and say you helped create it. I always vote policy, you vote personality which is fine, in this social media age it's all about the soundbite and impressionable dopes.

By the way, The Lincoln Project which is under federal investigation, one founder preyed on teenage boys, the other one was sued by American Express. Just be glad your donations to them went for their lavish lifestyle. "But I didn't like Trump's tone." What a unmitigated sucker. Presidential elections are binary choices for 4 years, you missed the memo.

Comments

dwai: rofl

mickeycrimm: ms. nightmarefish is a mental midget

splitthis: Gottem

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Underrated bird

garrett: gotta put them gloves down to hit that hard....

Platinum
    Load Metric

You got duped, and fell for the "I don't like his tone" bullshit even though Trump did everything Mitch asked him to do. Except Syria policy which Trump proved to be 100% right on.

When the Feds stick a tent city in downtown San Diego you can proudly walk by it and say you helped create it. I always vote policy, you vote personality which is fine, in this social media age it's all about the soundbite and impressionable dopes.

By the way, The Lincoln Project which is under federal investigation, one founder preyed on teenage boys, the other one was sued by American Express. Just be glad your donations to them went for their lavish lifestyle. "But I didn't like Trump's tone." What a unmitigated sucker. Presidential elections are binary choices for 4 years, you missed the memo.
    The RINO Trump was for $2,000 same as Biden, don’t try to change the subject retard.

And I didn’t vote for Biden quit acting like I did. You’re a fuckin mess.

Comments

mickeycrimm: You voted for kamala, mental midget

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Name:  49fb433.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  91.2 KB

FILL UP THEM CAGES BOYS, WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH BIDEN LOVES KIDS

Load Metric

The RINO Trump was for $2,000 same as Biden, don’t try to change the subject retard.

He’s still angry about it. And the funny part is Trump was right. Mitch killed the $2k. I would guess given the margin it cost Georgia and the Senate and all of it. Trump hurt the effort also with making his cult believe they got screwed and had a disincentive to vote and their votes didn’t count, but Trump just this week was bitching they didn’t send out 2k.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

He’s still angry about it. And the funny part is Trump was right. Mitch killed the $2k. I would guess given the margin it cost Georgia and the Senate and all of it. Trump hurt the effort also with making his cult believe they got screwed and had a disincentive to vote and their votes didn’t count, but Trump just this week was bitching they didn’t send out 2k.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 334
Size:  621.7 KB

stfu about Trump you deranged faggot this is a Biden thread

Comments

BCR: No faggot. I didn’t change the topic. This is a strong white man telling you to go take your seat with the freaks. Now run along like the bitch you were with tail between your legs.

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric

Well you’re correct about that, $160,000 isn’t shit where I live so why wouldn’t the middle class here be eligible for a check? This random $75,000 number is retarded and doesn’t take into account the cost of living wherever you live. If you make $75,000 in Mississippi and still have your job you get a stimulus check but if you made $85,000 in 2019, lost your job in 2020 and live in Los Angeles you don’t get a check?

Either give everyone a check or only give money to people who actually have lost work due to the pandemic.

This seems a huge oversight. Some formula of cost of living and # of kids. That would require these people working a 30 hour week and not vacationing 80% of the year.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Load Metric

History will record that Trump was the first President to provide Universal Basic Income.

He obviously won’t be the last but he should deserve some kind of prize

Load Metric
    I wish trump would have just shit on random animals more like a you know what fuck these dumbass whales speech would have been fire

Load Metric
    lol putting bcr on tilt so easy

easy game

Load Metric
    BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Ballots In Arizona’s Maricopa County Found Shredded and In Dumpster – Days Before Senate Audit To Begin- https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-audit-begin/

For months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have blocked and delayed any independent audit performed by the Arizona Senate of the County’s results in the 2020 Presidential election. As we’ve reported previously, after being subpoenaed by the Arizona Senate and then suing the Senate to prevent a Senate audit of their 2020 election results, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) agreed to have an audit if they could pick the auditors. The two firms they picked they claimed were the only two who were certified by the governmental body the US Election Assistance Commission (EAC). However, we found that these firms were not certified at the time they were selected by the MCBOS:
    Prior...

WE CAUGHT THEM: Arizona’s Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Lied – EAC Updated Website after Gateway Pundit Report Discovered Their Auditors Were Uncertified- https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-uncertified/

This morning we reported that the two ‘auditors’ selected in Arizona by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to perform an ‘audit’ of its 2020 election results had some notable issues.

The Maricopa Board of Supervisors limited their choices to two companies Pro V&V and SLI Compliance.

Pro V&V was also selected by Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for a recent sham audit there. Secretary of State Raffensperger used Dominion-linked Pro V&V, an Alabama-based testing laboratory, to do the Georgia audit of the Dominion machines.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff, put a leash on your pet QAnon poster.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So apparently convicted felons that are still in prison also get the $1,400. You can’t make this shit up.

Load Metric
    So apparently convicted felons that are still in prison also get the $1,400. You can’t make this shit up.
    You just did.

You don't get shit unless you have bank accounts setup to receive it.

If you got the last two stimulus checks last year, then yes you will probably get the next one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    You just did.

You don't get shit unless you have bank accounts setup to receive it.

If you got the last two stimulus checks last year, then yes you will probably get the next one.

Bank accounts have nothing to do with eligibility for the payments. The only disqualifying factor is too much income.

Comments

nightmarefish: This is correct.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

History will record that Trump was the first President to provide Universal Basic Income.

He obviously won’t be the last but he should deserve some kind of prize
    How are two checks totaling an amount that wouldn’t probably cover two months worth of poverty-level subsistence in the poorest red state quality as “Universal Basic Income”?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Did anyone predict Senile Joe would go this long without a press conference? Hell, Trump answered press questions every few days. Most accessible president in history.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  efcerferf.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  124.6 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 03-11-2021 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Sometimes I just look for the seagull, see what hes going on about haha....

I donit think hes dumb but I actually have some fun with him, because ell, haha, its just fun.....

I love you seagull, and so you know =)

Thread Information