Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

How about this one?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Put down the meth pipe grandpa
    Load up on asswipe, fatboy. I just got back from Walmart and the toilet paper shelves are empty again. The shortage is on again. Everyone knows the Bidentards are preparing for a shutdown when China Joe takes over. Bidentards going to destroy the economy again but this time much worse.

And you Bidentards get ready for the back of the bus when the vaccine gets here, er, I mean THERE. China Joe is going to make sure all the Chinese get vaccinated first. You know, the Chinese that unleashed the stinking virus on us to start with. The Chi-Comms got all kind of dirty laundry on China Joe. They going to get the vaccine first while all you Bidentards stand around scratching your asses and getting covid. You'll be lucky to get the vaccine by 2023.

AMERICA LAST. You voted for it so don't bitch when it happens.

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

You Bidentards can fuck up a steel ball with a feather.

PS: If you are to late to the toilet paper racks you Bidentards gonna being wiping your asses with your fingers.
    Or how about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Honestly I don't even read any news about the Trump election disputes anymore, nor do I watch any videos about it.

It's dumb. Time to accept defeat in that one and move on. All Republicans except for Donald Trump can take solace in the fact that the GOP picked up 10 or so house seats (instead of losing 10, as expected) and will very likely hold the Senate.

Steven Crowder has done nothing but cover the election fraud nonsense for the past 2 weeks, and it's been unwatchable. Credit to Ben Shapiro for not taking that line -- he admits that it's an "uphill battle" and "would require extraordinary proof" to work, and he mostly covers other things. He's not quite as insistent that it's over as he should be (probably to avoid pissing off much of his audience), but at least he's being sensible for the most part.

I've given up on Crowder until he drops this obsession. I have a feeling if Jared was still with the show, this dumb shit wouldn't be happening. The show took a noticeable turn downhill when Jared left, which I pretty much knew would happen.
    Republicans have picked up 9 house seats so far with still a dozen to close to call. Republicans also picked up statehouses and now control 62 out of 100. Dems, per the usual, will try every dirty trick in the book (they are morally corrupt and can't help themselves) in Georgia. Republicans have to get right on top of that problem, pronto.

The big blue wave repeatedly predicted by Dems and the media DIDN'T HAPPEN. Just the guy at the top. Operation Warp Speed, which Trump deserves credit for, has gotten us a vaccine. But the wrong guy won the presidential election. Hopefully Trump can start getting the vaccine out by December to take care of the high risk like me. If not, when that fucking China Joe Biden gets in he's going to make us all wait while be vaccinates the Chinese and the rest of the world.
    That's two places where you explicitly said it. Do you deny typing those posts?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

YOU JUST GOT REKT BITCH
    I forgot I said it. You won this round. But I'll be laughing in your face when the economy crashes in 2022 because of Biden's fuckups. Get ready for some heavy losses in the midterms. You are going to lose both houses, dumbfuck.
    yes that's a good way to get back at us mickey
    imagine rooting for the entire economy to tank just so you can i told you so. Cmon man are you an american or not?

I know you're new around here but we have an unwritten rule that the majority of us follow

we don't call other members mothers and wives whores

That's low class mickey

Comments

mickeycrimm: Your mother is a whore, bitch

gimmick:

splitthis: Hypocrite

nunbeater: lol fucking artards
    Last edited by big dick; 01-30-2021 at 09:39 PM.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: A complete abomination

Load Metric

How about this one?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Put down the meth pipe grandpa
    Load up on asswipe, fatboy. I just got back from Walmart and the toilet paper shelves are empty again. The shortage is on again. Everyone knows the Bidentards are preparing for a shutdown when China Joe takes over. Bidentards going to destroy the economy again but this time much worse.

And you Bidentards get ready for the back of the bus when the vaccine gets here, er, I mean THERE. China Joe is going to make sure all the Chinese get vaccinated first. You know, the Chinese that unleashed the stinking virus on us to start with. The Chi-Comms got all kind of dirty laundry on China Joe. They going to get the vaccine first while all you Bidentards stand around scratching your asses and getting covid. You'll be lucky to get the vaccine by 2023.

AMERICA LAST. You voted for it so don't bitch when it happens.

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

You Bidentards can fuck up a steel ball with a feather.

PS: If you are to late to the toilet paper racks you Bidentards gonna being wiping your asses with your fingers.
    Or how about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Honestly I don't even read any news about the Trump election disputes anymore, nor do I watch any videos about it.

It's dumb. Time to accept defeat in that one and move on. All Republicans except for Donald Trump can take solace in the fact that the GOP picked up 10 or so house seats (instead of losing 10, as expected) and will very likely hold the Senate.

Steven Crowder has done nothing but cover the election fraud nonsense for the past 2 weeks, and it's been unwatchable. Credit to Ben Shapiro for not taking that line -- he admits that it's an "uphill battle" and "would require extraordinary proof" to work, and he mostly covers other things. He's not quite as insistent that it's over as he should be (probably to avoid pissing off much of his audience), but at least he's being sensible for the most part.

I've given up on Crowder until he drops this obsession. I have a feeling if Jared was still with the show, this dumb shit wouldn't be happening. The show took a noticeable turn downhill when Jared left, which I pretty much knew would happen.
    Republicans have picked up 9 house seats so far with still a dozen to close to call. Republicans also picked up statehouses and now control 62 out of 100. Dems, per the usual, will try every dirty trick in the book (they are morally corrupt and can't help themselves) in Georgia. Republicans have to get right on top of that problem, pronto.

The big blue wave repeatedly predicted by Dems and the media DIDN'T HAPPEN. Just the guy at the top. Operation Warp Speed, which Trump deserves credit for, has gotten us a vaccine. But the wrong guy won the presidential election. Hopefully Trump can start getting the vaccine out by December to take care of the high risk like me. If not, when that fucking China Joe Biden gets in he's going to make us all wait while be vaccinates the Chinese and the rest of the world.
    That's two places where you explicitly said it. Do you deny typing those posts?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

YOU JUST GOT REKT BITCH
    I forgot I said it. You won this round. But I'll be laughing in your face when the economy crashes in 2022 because of Biden's fuckups. Get ready for some heavy losses in the midterms. You are going to lose both houses, dumbfuck.
    It's very possible.

The economy could be in the clouds or in the toilet or just where it is right now by the midterms. I don't know which and neither does anybody else. Whichever it is, it will only be very loosely tied to anything Biden does.

You get credit for admitting what you posted earlier. There are many posters here who confidently proclaim exactly what is going to happen, they're always wrong, and they get butthurt when you call them out on it. Bottomplumber and desertrunner for example. You owned up to it like a man. Well done.

Comments

splitthis: It will be completely lib fault

nunbeater: lol republican retards not knowing how the economy works

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    2, 3, 1, 4

Silver
    Load Metric
    2, 3, 1, 4
    Please tell me that is a shop.

Load Metric
    Horrifying. I cannot understand how stupid people are feeding into the unhealthy healthcare system by loading their bodies with trash, then running to the doc getting pills to treat their self inflicted ails, which cause more symptoms for which they get more pills for.

You have to be a complete moron to follow this crazy system. Here, take a pill which causes you bigger problems for which you need more pills for.

My current favorite is the depression pill to help the depression pill you are already taking.

Omg wake up!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Horrifying. I cannot understand how stupid people are feeding into the unhealthy healthcare system by loading their bodies with trash, then running to the doc getting pills to treat their self inflicted ails, which cause more symptoms for which they get more pills for.

You have to be a complete moron to follow this crazy system. Here, take a pill which causes you bigger problems for which you need more pills for.

My current favorite is the depression pill to help the depression pill you are already taking.

Omg wake up!
    I know it’s like doctors don’t know what they are doing and people are dropping dead left right and center.

Name:  66C83750-3F72-4612-B5A1-C6698C4695B3.gif
Views: 383
Size:  10.2 KB

I respect the idea we could be healthier in this country but the “don’t take the pill” mentality is not only dead fucking wrong it’s extremely dangerous.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: THANK YOU

nunbeater: damn son

splitthis: Stupid 1969 ending lolz

Load Metric
    yes that's a good way to get back at us mickey imagine rooting for the entire economy to tank just so you can i told you so. Cmon man are you an american or not? I know you're new around here but we have an unwritten rule that the majority of us follow we don't call other members mothers and wives whores That's low class mickey[/QUOTE]

Here comes straw dick with another strawman argument. I'm not pulling for the economy to crash. I made a prediction it will crash. That's because I've seen enough to know that China Joe has a far left agenda that will crash the economy. He's destroying jobs and blowing big money on dumbshit like climate change when we are in a pandemic. The one silver lining is he's setting up the Democrats to lose big time in the midterms. He has only a two-year window then his hands will be tied.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: wow, if it's a meme it must be true

dwai: offset upset Walter

mickeycrimm:

splitthis:

TheXFactor: Smarter Than Trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Omg wake up!
    I know it’s like doctors don’t know what they are doing and people are dropping dead left right and center.

Name:  66C83750-3F72-4612-B5A1-C6698C4695B3.gif
Views: 383
Size:  10.2 KB

I respect the idea we could be healthier in this country but the “don’t take the pill” mentality is not only dead fucking wrong it’s extremely dangerous.
    How about you post a graph that doesn’t end at 1969 you moron and have fucking dumb Walt help you find it. What you will find is deaths are increasing and the rates of disability have skyrocketed in the under 50 age group.
    Lolz at you 2.

Comments

dwai: lol gottem
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Death rate was still going down before corona. The 25-64 group is either going up or has leveled depending on race and sex. And this is more an American problem. Rest of the 1st world was still going down with nearly every age group.

White 45-54 group is more or less the biggest contributor for increased morbidity. Suicide, poisoning and chronic liver disease. Meaning mental health issues, drugs and/or alcohol. I'm assuming obesity related things can be seen in the 55-64 group.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db342.htm

https://www.pnas.org/content/112/49/15078

The skyrocket part is only seen with middle-aged white people after 2000.

Comments

splitthis: Exactly my point

Load Metric
    In 1960 the US spent 2.7 billion dollars on prescription drugs yearly. Today it is 358 billion.

If you can’t see this is a money making machine causing lots of harm to people then keep on feeding those pigs.

Meanwhile...

In the early 1960s, fewer than 14 percent of the individuals possessed a body mass index (BMI) of over 30. Today, the figure collected by the CDCs National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHNES) is closer to 40 percent.

Some prescription meds have benefit but that isn’t the issue. The issue is looking for pills to cure any ill you are having than fixing the underlying cause which is usually poor nutrition, obesity, and sedentary lifestyle.

The pill culture is off the chain while America becomes sicker and sicker.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Republicans cheat a lot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Republicans cheat a lot.

True, that's why they control state legislatures with a minority of the vote, and when the control the House it's also with a minority of the vote. Gerrymandering.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The picture is fake FWIW. It is a photoshop of 3 people with no relation to Levine. It is a photoshopped picture of a clip from some British reality show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    The picture is fake FWIW. It is a photoshop of 3 people with no relation to Levine. It is a photoshopped picture of a clip from some British reality show.
    Doesn't really matter to them.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: True

Walter Sobchak: No point in trying to unite people who refuse to be united. Fuck off

nunbeater: The sheep says TRUMP WON

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Doesn't really matter to them.
    What matters is it is a fucking monster who should not represent and get paid for anything relating to health.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: "quit negging" --splitthis

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Lol

mickeycrimm:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Walter Sobchak: your humor needs work

Thread Information