Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Biden addressed his administration’s response efforts during a press briefing on two executive orders meant to provide food assistance to low-income families and protect workers’ rights during the pandemic. Days after the US surpassed 400,000 deaths related to COVID-19, the president warned the country had little ability in the near term to prevent spiking case totals.
    "If we fail to act, there will be a wave of evictions and foreclosures in the coming months as this pandemic rages on because there’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months," Biden said.

lol he inherited this shit from Trump fucking up, at this point yeah not a lot we can do to change trajectory because this country is fucked. That's pretty far from not having a plan though.
    God you're an idiot
    lol ok fucking retard BIDENDERANGEMENTSYNDROME.GIF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Canada is like America's attic. You kind of forget it's up their. But every now and then when you go up their you see some really cool stuff that you forgot about.

If I recall correctly your a Floridian too =), so you know how just about this time of year, errry year, we get the Canadians all over the roads here in Florida lol...

They are all right (Drive like shit tho..), nice people.

Their is a lot worse in America then the Canadians, even if they drive like shit haha...

Yes, here in Florida we have the annual southern migration of the French Canadians who flock to Hallandale Beach. They, with their pasty white fat blubber shoved into their Speedos, clog up the beaches and our surrounding roads. Their cars sport license plates that say "Je Me Souviens", which translates roughly into "We don't tip". (They are renown for their frugality when it comes to Hospitality Staff at restaurants and hotels.)

Comments

GrenadaRoger:

big dick: they are the nut low

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Dude, arch liberal Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau just told Biden how dissapointed Canadians are with him for cancelling Keystone. A lot of that pipeline is built. Now its just sitting there. The Canadians will lose multi-billions of dollars. Its a huge hit for a country of just 38 million people.

And the pipeline is not "much disputed." Only fringe environmental groups wanted it shut down. You seen the Unions reaction to it. Biden payed off the fringe lefties by shutting it down.
    Canadians won't lose. The oil will be sold. Just not to America.
    You didn't want to say that 5 letter word, China. Yep, the Chinese will eventually burn off all that oil while maintaining developing country status in the Paris Climate Agreement. Chinese skate by for free....America pays through the nose. Biden....Making America Last Again. This is just one more big piece of evidence that Joe Biden is China's bitch. And we are going to slip back under the yoke of high OPEC oil prices. Gasoline will go to $5 and $6 a gallon during the Biden years. Just more libtard idiocy.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You probably have a huge carbon signature.
    That's part of the problem. Extracting oil from the sands of Alberta is a big negative compared to non fossil fuel
    resources. And that's not including the impact on wildlife natural habitats

It's amazing how the truth shuts some people up. Not you mickey. The tone of this thread is weak.
    There is nothing backing it up. We're just going to have to live with this for a while.
    These wildings will shut up eventually

The craziest part is that Americans shut down a profit pipeline. That's different
    Don't show your face at the local 488 bragging about this shit. They'll stomp a mudhole in your ass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    That the Trump administration had no plan for distribuing the vaccine was the first fake news story by CNN during the Biden administration. Fauci had to point out to the press that distributing 40 million doses could not have been done without a plan.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Memes are smart

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    God you're an idiot
    lol ok fucking retard BIDENDERANGEMENTSYNDROME.GIF
    dang you got me good

Load Metric

If I recall correctly your a Floridian too =), so you know how just about this time of year, errry year, we get the Canadians all over the roads here in Florida lol...

Their is a lot worse in America then the Canadians, even if they drive like shit haha...

Yes, here in Florida we have the annual southern migration of the French Canadians who flock to Hallandale Beach. They, with their pasty white fat blubber shoved into their Speedos, clog up the beaches and our surrounding roads. Their cars sport license plates that say Je Me Souviens", which translates roughly into "We don't tip". (They are renown for their frugality when it comes to Hospitality Staff at restaurants and hotels.)
    Yeah, no. They regularly tip on par with practices in the US...

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/t...ada/index.html

...But visiting Québécois probably don’t tip Americans because of their likely cultural bigotry towards English speakers, which has recently been codified into law there.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...ebec-1.5348007
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    CNN - Protestors again took to the streets of Portland, Oregon on Thursday, the first full day of the Biden Presidency, to let the Democratic establishment know they are still fighting for racial justice.

They ain't fighting for racial justice. They want revenge. More fake news.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Look for more and more buyer's remorse as we get more and more into Biden's term. He's already created tremendous buyer's remorse with people losing their jobs in the oil industry. And it's causing marriage woes. Spouses losing their jobs are blaming their other halves for voting for Biden. This is just the start.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Keep dreaming

splitthis:

Load Metric

Yes, here in Florida we have the annual southern migration of the French Canadians who flock to Hallandale Beach. They, with their pasty white fat blubber shoved into their Speedos, clog up the beaches and our surrounding roads. Their cars sport license plates that say "Je Me Souviens", which translates roughly into "We don't tip". (They are renown for their frugality when it comes to Hospitality Staff at restaurants and hotels.)
    actually, it means "I remember" and is the official motto of Quebec (see wikipedia)...

remember just what, who knows?

however, it is true about the Canadians not tipping...not only in Florida, but in Las Vegas as well, Canadians are infamous for not tipping
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

actually, it means "I remember" and is the official motto of Quebec (see wikipedia)...

however, it is true about the Canadians not tipping...not only in Florida, but in Las Vegas as well, Canadians are infamous for not tipping
    By translates roughly, I assumed he was making a joke when I read it earlier?

I mean, it’s Quebec’s motto as you said, and who drives around with a license plate in a state filled with service workers announcing they don’t tip? It’s an invitation to vandalism.

I don’t speak PFA anymore though, so maybe he was 100% serious.

Load Metric
    Now New Mexico is experiencing buyer's remorse over Joe Biden. This is a democrat run state but it's leaders are now heavily upset with Biden. Biden's quick moratorium on oil and gas leasing and drilling permits threatens to ruin the states economy. Democrat leaders say they were blind sided by the move.

The moratorium has also drawn the ire of the Ute Indian Tribe of Utah. They fired off a letter telling biden his moratorium is a direct attack on the tribe's sovereignty, economy and right to self-determination.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Wishful thinking grandpa

splitthis:
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-24-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Now New Mexico is experiencing buyer's remorse over Joe Biden. This is a democrat run state but it's leaders are now heavily upset with Biden. Biden's quick moratorium on oil and gas leasing and drilling permits threatens to ruin the states economy. Democrat leaders say they were blind sided by the move.

The moratorium has also drawn the ire of the Ute Indian Tribe of Utah. They fired off a letter telling biden his moratorium is a direct attack on the tribe's sovereignty, economy and right to self-determination.
    LOL "buyer's remorse"

How much do you want to bet that the Democraric candidate wins NM's electoral votes in 2024?

Comments

splitthis: Quit negging

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

By translates roughly, I assumed he was making a joke when I read it earlier?

I mean, it’s Quebec’s motto as you said, and who drives around with a license plate in a state filled with service workers announcing they don’t tip? It’s an invitation to vandalism.

I don’t speak PFA anymore though, so maybe he was 100% serious.

Remember....

The École Polytechnique massacre (French: tuerie de l'École polytechnique), also known as the Montreal massacre, was a mass shooting in Montreal at an engineering school affiliated with the Université de Montréal. Fourteen women were murdered and 10 women and four men were injured. I was told this but think the phrase has many other meanings

As far as the pipeline is concerned there is the big left turn to the USA but there is also a pipe line going strait to the coast and a off shore depot ready to accept all comers, because of this the USA solidifys its reliant on middle east oil for a very long time to come. all in the name of saving a few gofers from having there homes dug up. NICE 1 Bidens first sneaky trick.

Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 01-24-2021 at 08:01 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: wrong

splitthis:

Load Metric

LOL "buyer's remorse"

How much do you want to bet that the Democraric candidate wins NM's electoral votes in 2024?
    Biden got 54% of the vote in 2020. You can bet your ass his executive order has a big enough effect to change the outcome in 2024. Biden's America Last agenda will kill the Dems in 2024.

New Mexico Leaders Taken Aback by Biden's Order:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...nkBvjiJrbpv_0V
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric

LOL "buyer's remorse"

Biden got 54% of the vote in 2020. You can bet your ass his executive order has a big enough effect to change the outcome in 2024. Biden's America Last agenda will kill the Dems in 2024.
    Yes, I already offered to bet. The issue is how much. I meant money, not my ass.

Long time to escrow but I have a huge edge here so I don't mind.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Yes, I already offered to bet. The issue is how much. I meant money, not my ass.

You won't have a huge edge. Biden won with 54%. That's not that hard to overcome. Especially if there is no mail in vote in 2024. Which you don't know. But I won't do anything that could possibly divulge my true identity. That includes transferring money.

If you think I'm just avoiding a bet I figure to lose then offer me a bet where the republican won't get more than 20% of the vote. I won't take that bet either for the same reason. I won't do anything that will expose my identity.

I don't think you understand how much the moratorium hurts New Mexicans. It's a poor state. Oil is a big source of revenue. The royalties fund education. They dont' have a new magical funding stream for it. They lose bigtime if the moratorium is extended. You seem to think that people will keep voting for their own demise. You don't understand why Trump won in 2016.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-25-2021 at 07:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You seem to think that people will keep voting for their own demise. You don't understand why Trump won in 2016.
    You don’t seem to understand why Trump lost in 2020.

Load Metric

Canadians won't lose. The oil will be sold. Just not to America.
    You didn't want to say that 5 letter word, China. Yep, the Chinese will eventually burn off all that oil while maintaining developing country status in the Paris Climate Agreement. Chinese skate by for free....America pays through the nose. Biden....Making America Last Again. This is just one more big piece of evidence that Joe Biden is China's bitch. And we are going to slip back under the yoke of high OPEC oil prices. Gasoline will go to $5 and $6 a gallon during the Biden years. Just more libtard idiocy.

There are other pipelines. Canada will keep exporting most of it's oil to the US - more than ever actually.

Thread Information