Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2292

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Biden sucks at foreign policy and has never been good at feeling the pulse of foreign leaders. That's been true his entire career, but until January 2021, he had little direct influence on that.

However, the problem goes even deeper.

Think about the ideal opponent at the poker table. You don't want an unpredictable maniac, because that person can be hard to read and hard to counter, even if overall you are +EV against them. The ideal opponent is one who is a combination of weak, confused, and predictable. When you're against an opponent like that, you always know where you are against them, and you can pretty much lead the action.

That's also what foreign leaders think of Biden. Not only do they realize that he's a senile old coot, but they know that Democrats in general are weak and predictable when it comes to foreign policy, so it's easy to both push them around and predict what they're going to do next.

Trump was kind of seen as a maniac. He beat to his own drum. He had a big ego. You never knew what he was going to do. Combine that with the fact that Republicans in general are more willing to use military force, and foreign leaders didn't want to fuck with him. Look at the difference between how Iran handled Obama versus Trump. They actually extorted $400 million out of Obama for a hostage return, and then bragged about their victory after the deal was done. In January 2020, Trump killed their beloved general Soleimani, and they were so terrified to strike back that they actually let the US military know they were about to fire rockets at their base, so everyone could get out safely.

It is not at all surprising that all of this foreign aggression has occurred over the past 14 months while Biden was in office, whereas none of it occurred under Trump's 4 years in office. Putin has been talking about doing this to Ukraine for many years, but he chose now instead of during Trump's term. There's a reason for that.

I won't even get into the crisis on the border with Mexico -- another direct response to Biden's perceived weakness, but this time by immigrants rather than governments.

Trump was actually great at foreign policy -- far better than I expected, actually. Biden has been horrible, and in fact worse than even the low expectations I had set for him.

Actually if you go back to the period when Obama was searching for a vp, foreign policy experience was touted as his greatest strength, which Obama lacked. Not saying it’s true. But that was the word then.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

You must be one of those delusional boomer NPCs.
    Jayjami’s response would have you believe he is one of those who believes if we all just wake up in the morning America is guaranteed another thousand years.

I cannot believe this is true of him.

This is not something that is just occurring in Ukraine. Your typical boomer (or older Gen Y) has been conditioned by 40 years of perpetual war to have this attitude. I get it.

This time we are in the midst of an economic war that is going to have consequences Jayjami clearly hasn’t thought about. A war initiated by Biden.

I’ll open with the fall of the dollar. I could riff for pages.

The other lawyer, Tellafriend, posted a great pod with Luke Groman, that served as a great remedial listen and lesson in the dollar since WWII. Nothing lasts forever and the current incarnation of the dollar - the petro dollar - is near its end. Directly because of choices made by Biden.

It is difficult for those who don’t care about history to appreciate the changes all around us and WHAT WE NEED TO FIGHT TO PROTECT.

Since listening to Luke, are you not now heading echos of it in other places/mediums? I am. The ideas behind it are beginning to percolate. So much so there’s a new article I just glanced at that’s officially out tomorrow countering the dollar’s demise. It’s going to be a slow roll no doubt, but so will the recession.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Jayjami’s response would have you believe he is one of those who believes if we all just wake up in the morning America is guaranteed another thousand years.

This is not something that is just occurring in Ukraine. Your typical boomer (or older Gen Y) has been conditioned by 40 years of perpetual war to have this attitude. I get it.

This time we are in the midst of an economic war that is going to have consequences Jayjami clearly hasn’t thought about. A war initiated by Biden.

The other lawyer, Tellafriend, posted a great pod with Luke Groman, that served as a great remedial listen and lesson in the dollar since WWII. Nothing lasts forever and the current incarnation of the dollar - the petro dollar - is near its end. Directly because of choices made by Biden.

It is difficult for those who don’t care about history to appreciate the changes all around us and WHAT WE NEED TO FIGHT TO PROTECT.

Since listening to Luke, are you not now hearing (sic) echos of it in other places/mediums? I am. The ideas behind it are beginning to percolate. So much so there’s a new article I just glanced at that’s officially out tomorrow countering the dollar’s demise. It’s going to be a slow roll no doubt, but so will the recession.
    I was never a gold guy. Sure, I enjoyed a Peter Schiff rant now and then for fun. Luke Groman gave the tightest 40 minutes on the history of the dollar I have ever heard. It all hangs beautifully.

What he said is simply fact. Are people echoing Groman? The petro dollar is the petro dollar. Groman didn’t discover anything new. He just related history in a really tight set. Nothing is more timely.

Read something in Bloomberg that Russia is entertaining bitcoin and gold in lieu of the dollar today. India and Russia. Biden has motivated the world to move on from the dollar. Of course, Groman’s words ring in my ears.

I’ll never forget who fed me the ball, Tellafriend.

I always enjoyed reading about the early 70’s. So transformative. The end of gold backed dollar. Watergate. Inflation/recession. Ping pong diplomacy. I knew a lot of the concepts Groman discussed already. These lessons of the 70’s are gonna serve me well now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Biden sucks at foreign policy and has never been good at feeling the pulse of foreign leaders. That's been true his entire career, but until January 2021, he had little direct influence on that.

However, the problem goes even deeper.

Think about the ideal opponent at the poker table. You don't want an unpredictable maniac, because that person can be hard to read and hard to counter, even if overall you are +EV against them. The ideal opponent is one who is a combination of weak, confused, and predictable. When you're against an opponent like that, you always know where you are against them, and you can pretty much lead the action.

That's also what foreign leaders think of Biden. Not only do they realize that he's a senile old coot, but they know that Democrats in general are weak and predictable when it comes to foreign policy, so it's easy to both push them around and predict what they're going to do next.

Trump was kind of seen as a maniac. He beat to his own drum. He had a big ego. You never knew what he was going to do. Combine that with the fact that Republicans in general are more willing to use military force, and foreign leaders didn't want to fuck with him. Look at the difference between how Iran handled Obama versus Trump. They actually extorted $400 million out of Obama for a hostage return, and then bragged about their victory after the deal was done. In January 2020, Trump killed their beloved general Soleimani, and they were so terrified to strike back that they actually let the US military know they were about to fire rockets at their base, so everyone could get out safely.

It is not at all surprising that all of this foreign aggression has occurred over the past 14 months while Biden was in office, whereas none of it occurred under Trump's 4 years in office. Putin has been talking about doing this to Ukraine for many years, but he chose now instead of during Trump's term. There's a reason for that.

I won't even get into the crisis on the border with Mexico -- another direct response to Biden's perceived weakness, but this time by immigrants rather than governments.

Trump was actually great at foreign policy -- far better than I expected, actually. Biden has been horrible, and in fact worse than even the low expectations I had set for him.

Actually if you go back to the period when Obama was searching for a vp, foreign policy experience was touted as his greatest strength, which Obama lacked. Not saying it’s true. But that was the word then.
    Unfortunately, Joe's "experience" was being a do-nothing Senator since 1973. In reality, he was repeatedly wrong on foreign policy issues where he took a position. Biden basically got the foreign policy participation trophy, for having been around it for 35 years at that point.

Load Metric
    I didn't think he had it in him in the address from Poland.

Load Metric

Unfortunately, Joe's "experience" was being a do-nothing Senator since 1973. In reality, he was repeatedly wrong on foreign policy issues where he took a position. Biden basically got the foreign policy participation trophy, for having been around it for 35 years at that point.
    Biden was a dem who voted FOR the Iraq war part 2. That should tell you everything you need to know about this foreign policy chops.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I didn't think he had it in him in the address from Poland.
    “Putin cannot remain in power”. - Biden

He said it. You heard it. The WH spin about his statement just reaffirms Biden is running off the tracks.

What in the hell is he doing? This is diplomacy?

Yeah, you should be scared.

Normally, I’d recommend he get bodied and I’m sure it’s been discussed but Kamala is even scarier.

Load Metric
    Tranquillo Sal the way you get through this is imagine Japanese soldiers in ww2 going ROOOOOORSEPHHH RIIIDENNNN?? and honestly its way funnier

Load Metric
    Just don't sayit outloud bro

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The US Dollar Index will trade sub 80.

Gold will break the all time high of 2063

Oil/Gas may not break all time highs, but will return to near highs. $4+ a gallon

The markets will continue higher but not enough to keep up with commodity prices

Real estate will trade new highs

Artwork will trade new highs

Collectibles will trade all time highs

Old/Poor people are going to really get fucked
    Didn’t take into consideration how manipulated the gold market is in my prediction. I do think gold eventually gets there.

Amazing how the “but the President doesn’t….” Crowd ignores how many people saw the above coming.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

You must be one of those delusional boomer NPCs.

It’s amazing how few people understand what a dollar really is and why it’s worth anything at all.

The so called petro dollar has a ways to go but we are seeing the opening salvos of something new coming in. Eventually we will need to reset the whole worldwide economy.

Comments

Tellafriend: yes

Gold
    Load Metric

It’s amazing how few people understand what a dollar really is and why it’s worth anything at all.

The so called petro dollar has a ways to go but we are seeing the opening salvos of something new coming in. Eventually we will need to reset the whole worldwide economy.
    Would you perhaps be willing to respond to the bitcoin thread and give your thoughts as to how this market may respond to the catalysts you've been discussing here?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Would you perhaps be willing to respond to the bitcoin thread and give your thoughts as to how this market may respond to the catalysts you've been discussing here?

HE WOULD BUT HES HARD AT WORK ON HIS NEXT GRIFT.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Since listening to Luke, are you not now hearing (sic) echos of it in other places/mediums? I am. The ideas behind it are beginning to percolate. So much so there’s a new article I just glanced at that’s officially out tomorrow countering the dollar’s demise. It’s going to be a slow roll no doubt, but so will the recession.
    I was never a gold guy. Sure, I enjoyed a Peter Schiff rant now and then for fun. Luke Groman gave the tightest 40 minutes on the history of the dollar I have ever heard. It all hangs beautifully.

What he said is simply fact. Are people echoing Groman? The petro dollar is the petro dollar. Groman didn’t discover anything new. He just related history in a really tight set. Nothing is more timely.

Read something in Bloomberg that Russia is entertaining bitcoin and gold in lieu of the dollar today. India and Russia. Biden has motivated the world to move on from the dollar. Of course, Groman’s words ring in my ears.

I’ll never forget who fed me the ball, Tellafriend.

I always enjoyed reading about the early 70’s. So transformative. The end of gold backed dollar. Watergate. Inflation/recession. Ping pong diplomacy. I knew a lot of the concepts Groman discussed already. These lessons of the 70’s are gonna serve me well now.

San if you can find this you must watch. Putin’s saying what’s on our minds. Tic-tock.

Name:  0855388A-3708-4D9C-9809-25D464628737.png
Views: 208
Size:  1.11 MB

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220329-174908_Reddit.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  481.1 KB

Imagine having the entire MSM DNC propaganda arm on your sus, asking you predetermined questions which you have answers prepared for and still fucking up and being the lowest approved president of all time(most popular of course though, they keep telling us, 81 million legitimate votes)

what a joke this bumbling stumbling idiot is, he's gonna get us all killed

Load Metric
    Senile as he is, I am starting to like Joey more.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I like him less and less all the time. Uncle Joe inspires no confidence and he has to pay the price for Afghanistan, fair or not. DeSantis in Florida today basically told Disney to gtfo of politics. I like him more and more all the time.

Comments

splitthis: Desantis for prez

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I like him less and less all the time. Uncle Joe inspires no confidence and he has to pay the price for Afghanistan, fair or not. DeSantis in Florida today basically told Disney to gtfo of politics. I like him more and more all the time.
    Biden is the worst combination of senile, predictable, and oddly obsessed with being a transformative President (meaning he allows himself to be led by the woke left).

During normal times, this wouldn't do a tremendous amount of damage, provided that the Democrats don't rule all 3 houses. In this case, the Democrats technically rule all 3 houses, but actually don't because of Manchin and Sinema. (Were it not for Manchin and Sinema, things would be quite different!)

However, even with Manchin and Sinema holding him back, it's still a disaster because we are still dealing with COVID and its associated effects on the economy, and poor leadership spells disaster. That's why the inflation issue is out of control, and why there's still a worker shortage long after that should have been over. The foreign policy problems are separate from COVID, but are mainly a product of Biden's incompetence and predictability.

The last 15 months have been a disaster for the US. We should have a booming economy right now, with no supply chain issues, no inflation problem, and no worker shortage.

Comments

splitthis: Yep

Load Metric
    Joe Biden's foreign policy experience lies in his long history of influence peddling:

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Rolling retard

Tellafriend: this was nowhere on MSM.

splitthis: Yep
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Gaetz was in possesion of the contents of Hunter's laptop the whole time he was questioning the FBI. He then tries to introduce it into the congressional record. Watch what happens:

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information