Page 55 of 115 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2293

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Tranny train wreck wasn’t enough. Now we have nuclear nut job.

Name:  01-E8-F957-6467-4-BAA-9447-F2-EABC83-A047.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  402.0 KB

Name:  BD5-DC5-DD-1-A71-42-D4-B826-69-F806-C93467.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  580.3 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Democrats want to suspend the federal gas tax. Dems are getting so desperate, they are turning into Republicans.

Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Name:  cbc9311e8bf76790.png
Views: 419
Size:  159.4 KB

Welcome to Weimerica.

Comments

dwai: lol obviously

Load Metric
    Name:  383BE755-8E4C-4EC4-B04F-97A1E431295D.jpeg
Views: 365
Size:  65.1 KB

Load Metric
    Biden and the MSM just getting trolled by Russia now lol.

Russia's Foreign Ministry is now unleashing a storm of criticism in the form of mockery and memes, with ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova on Wednesday jokingly requesting of the US and UK governments and media to go ahead and publish a schedule of Russia’s "upcoming invasions" of Ukraine for the current year.
    "I’d like to request US and British disinformation: Bloomberg, The New York Times and The Sun media outlets to publish the schedule for our upcoming invasions for the year. I’d like to plan my vacation," the Russian diplomat said on her Telegram channel Wednesday.

Comments

Sanlmar: Mockery rep.

Load Metric
    Name:  F6209711-07DD-4503-BFFB-6D65E886CBAC.jpeg
Views: 369
Size:  62.5 KB

Load Metric
    Had to pick up some things at Walmart today. There is a Shell station on the way that usually has the same gas price as Walmart so I usually check the price. It was $3.24 which wound up being the same as Walmart. Thought about filling back up but since only 1/4 of a tank low I passed. Passed the Shell coming home, the price has gone up to $3.39.

Good God Almighty.

You democrats have to do something about Biden. Dems are going to get killed in November. First election cycle after new president gets elected is usually bad. But this could be a massive loss for democrats. Long time till November but things are looking bleak.

You have to get rid of Biden. Please.

He is harming America & is going to get the democrat party annihilated.

https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/#Brent-Crude
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    BIDEN WILL OWN YOU FUCKING CUCKS, HOW'S THAT FOR A PREDICTION

Just lol.

Comments

herbertstemple:

DrPeters: lmao
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Driving around seeing more and more signs posted in yards that say Biden regret yet? A gas can sits next to sign.

Biden is a fucking disaster.

Anyone on board for higher gas prices as a fuck u to Putin is a moron.

When you gonna wake up to the fact the the war is being waged against us and the enemy is our government.

Comments

dwai: fax

1marley1: You’re fucking retarded

Sloppy Joe: it will be over soon

herbertstemple:

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  4B937DB1-F05E-416E-963B-D2405D5913D2.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  80.4 KB

Load Metric
    Fuck You Rich People!!!!

If Elon Musk doesn't like it he can leave the planet Earth.

Biden to propose new ‘billionaire’s tax’ on richest Americans: report

https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/joe-bi...ricans-report/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Driving around seeing more and more signs posted in yards that say Biden regret yet? A gas can sits next to sign.

When you gonna wake up to the fact the the war is being waged against us and the enemy is our government.
    No. War is being waged on the people of the Ukraine. Don’t use big words you don’t understand. America is the freest country on the planet. I love living here.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

No. War is being waged on the people of the Ukraine. Don’t use big words you don’t understand. America is the freest country on the planet. I love living here.
    You must be one of those delusional boomer NPCs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

America is the freest country on the planet... for the moment.

For the past 7 years or so, one party has been trying to severely restrict that freedom. I'm not just talking about COVID stuff. Freedom of speech is quickly being eroded, and we are seeing a level of censorship and news suppression that we've never seen in our lifetimes.

Unfortunately, it's the party you seem to typically vote for. I actually realize that you're a moderate old school liberal, so I do think there's a chance you might come to realize how anti-freedom your party has become.

BTW, I'm not just riding the Republican "free speech" bandwagon of the last few years. I was a free speech Republican 30+ years ago when it wasn't cool. The one thing I used to respect about Democrats (commitment to freedom of speech) is now gone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Biden sucks at foreign policy and has never been good at feeling the pulse of foreign leaders. That's been true his entire career, but until January 2021, he had little direct influence on that.

However, the problem goes even deeper.

Think about the ideal opponent at the poker table. You don't want an unpredictable maniac, because that person can be hard to read and hard to counter, even if overall you are +EV against them. The ideal opponent is one who is a combination of weak, confused, and predictable. When you're against an opponent like that, you always know where you are against them, and you can pretty much lead the action.

That's also what foreign leaders think of Biden. Not only do they realize that he's a senile old coot, but they know that Democrats in general are weak and predictable when it comes to foreign policy, so it's easy to both push them around and predict what they're going to do next.

Trump was kind of seen as a maniac. He beat to his own drum. He had a big ego. You never knew what he was going to do. Combine that with the fact that Republicans in general are more willing to use military force, and foreign leaders didn't want to fuck with him. Look at the difference between how Iran handled Obama versus Trump. They actually extorted $400 million out of Obama for a hostage return, and then bragged about their victory after the deal was done. In January 2020, Trump killed their beloved general Soleimani, and they were so terrified to strike back that they actually let the US military know they were about to fire rockets at their base, so everyone could get out safely.

It is not at all surprising that all of this foreign aggression has occurred over the past 14 months while Biden was in office, whereas none of it occurred under Trump's 4 years in office. Putin has been talking about doing this to Ukraine for many years, but he chose now instead of during Trump's term. There's a reason for that.

I won't even get into the crisis on the border with Mexico -- another direct response to Biden's perceived weakness, but this time by immigrants rather than governments.

Trump was actually great at foreign policy -- far better than I expected, actually. Biden has been horrible, and in fact worse than even the low expectations I had set for him.

Load Metric

Lol what a retard. Go fuck this monster.

Name:  91-FC424-E-E8-A1-4-D50-BAE1-561-E544-AA429.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  109.5 KB

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Yep

Name:  F3561159-0-DA0-47-D8-9-DBD-8-B601-A5-D1046.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  110.9 KB

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

He could fuck up an order of coffee, what a disaster.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    You must be one of those delusional boomer NPCs.
    Jayjami’s response would have you believe he is one of those who believes if we all just wake up in the morning America is guaranteed another thousand years.

I cannot believe this is true of him.

This is not something that is just occurring in Ukraine. Your typical boomer (or older Gen Y) has been conditioned by 40 years of perpetual war to have this attitude. I get it.

This time we are in the midst of an economic war that is going to have consequences Jayjami clearly hasn’t thought about. A war initiated by Biden.

I’ll open with the fall of the dollar. I could riff for pages.

The other lawyer, Tellafriend, posted a great pod with Luke Groman, that served as a great remedial listen and lesson in the dollar since WWII. Nothing lasts forever and the current incarnation of the dollar - the petro dollar - is near its end. Directly because of choices made by Biden.

It is difficult for those who don’t care about history to appreciate the changes all around us and WHAT WE NEED TO FIGHT TO PROTECT.

Comments

Tellafriend: Curtsy
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-26-2022 at 06:34 PM.

Load Metric
    I just noticed splitthis signature

Ronald Reagan

Essentially what I said in the post above. I give zero shits that he loves America. As if those who are objecting to current events do not.

Thread Information