Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1734

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

  1. #81
    Diamond
    Reputation
    475
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,869
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    start a thread retard


    crush u dumb ass

    oh ill start a thread bud, i will need your $ soon

  2. #82
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1350
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    start a thread retard


    crush u dumb ass

    oh ill start a thread bud, i will need your $ soon
    start it then dummy


    lets go

  3. #83
    Diamond
    Reputation
    475
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,869
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post


    oh ill start a thread bud, i will need your $ soon
    start it then dummy


    lets go

    u think i got time for u rn moron? i do cool shit like storm the capitol lol

  4. #84
    Flashlight Master
    Reputation
    -14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,337
    Load Metric
    23939819

     
    Comments
      
      TheXFactor: Good Motherfucker. Good. Anyone associated with Trump deserves to be FIRED.

  5. #85
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    540
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,950
    Blog Entries
    4
    Load Metric
    23939819
    instead of maga, biden's plan is maama

    make america a mess again

    Name:  joefraud.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  60.7 KB

     
    Comments
      
      desertrunner: Nailed it.
      
      splitthis: Lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  6. #86
    Gold nunbeater's Avatar
    Reputation
    468
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,303
    Load Metric
    23939819
    lol at the "loss of 50,000 jobs" narrative

  7. #87
    Bronze snowtracks's Avatar
    Reputation
    153
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    499
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Civil unrest grows as far left evil agendas are pushed.

    Crime increases by 10%.

    Domestic terrorism grows markedly.

    We will be attacked by another country.
    Awsome thread splitthis I don't wish nothing bad on Biden but I believe his health won't last a year.

    Also You were also awsome on the radio.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: *wink*
      
      FRANKRIZZO:

  8. #88
    Flashlight Master
    Reputation
    -14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,337
    Load Metric
    23939819

  9. #89
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    96
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,880
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Yep, Biden is fixing Trumps foreign policy blunders to. Cancelling Keystone put thousands of Canadians out of work. And cost Canada multi-billions in future oil royalties. You just know the Canadians love the shit out of Biden for it.

    The thing I wonder is....how many of those 50K that lost their jobs here voted for Biden?
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  10. #90
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yep, Biden is fixing Trumps foreign policy blunders to. Cancelling Keystone put thousands of Canadians out of work. And cost Canada multi-billions in future oil royalties. You just know the Canadians love the shit out of Biden for it.

    The thing I wonder is....how many of those 50K that lost their jobs here voted for Biden?
    I disagree with Biden on this one. Dumb move.

    The oil will still be sold. Unfortunately, it will be sold to China.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  11. #91
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1161
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,594
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yep, Biden is fixing Trumps foreign policy blunders to. Cancelling Keystone put thousands of Canadians out of work. And cost Canada multi-billions in future oil royalties. You just know the Canadians love the shit out of Biden for it.

    The thing I wonder is....how many of those 50K that lost their jobs here voted for Biden?
    I disagree with Biden on this one. Dumb move.

    The oil will still be sold. Unfortunately, it will be sold to China.
    Do you realize that oil is the number one export from the United States?

    The U.S. doesn't need the dirty oil from Canada which wouldn't be used in the U.S. anyway.

    Canada can choke on it.





     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: :this
      
      FRANKRIZZO:

  12. #92
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1161
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,594
    Load Metric
    23939819
    I predict she has no case.

    She needs to be removed for having no brain.

    Typical Trump supporter.



  13. #93
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    96
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,880
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I predict she has no case.

    She needs to be removed for having no brain.

    Typical Trump supporter.


    What comes around goes around. There is no telling what all the Chi-Comm's have on the Biden Crime Family. Biden is Xi Jinping's bitch. He should be impeached.
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  14. #94
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    96
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,880
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Biden's first day in he cancelled multi-thousands of jobs. He will continue to do that. Good jobs will start going back overseas again. He has big plans for importing cheap labor, up to two million emigrants from Mexico and Central America. The lower class will have to compete against them for jobs that are not even that good. The big lie progressives push is they are helping the lower class. But they do things that make it infinitely tougher on the lower class.

    You can forget any kind of income growth during the Biden years.
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  15. #95
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    689
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,682
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Biden's first day in he cancelled multi-thousands of jobs.
    Are you talking about the border wall and the pipe line?

    That's funny.

  16. #96
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    739
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,861
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    instead of maga, biden's plan is maama

    make america a mess again

    Name:  joefraud.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  60.7 KB
    Mulva is an under appreciated gem here.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  17. #97
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I predict she has no case.

    She needs to be removed for having no brain.

    Typical Trump supporter.


    He's been in office 1 full day, I'm sure he has committed impeachable offenses already. Let's see the articles and keep an open mind.


    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  18. #98
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I predict she has no case.

    She needs to be removed for having no brain.

    Typical Trump supporter.


    What comes around goes around. There is no telling what all the Chi-Comm's have on the Biden Crime Family. Biden is Xi Jinping's bitch. He should be impeached.
    It will never come to a vote. Keep dreaming grandpa.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  19. #99
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1350
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    instead of maga, biden's plan is maama

    make america a mess again

    Name:  joefraud.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  60.7 KB
    Mulva is an under appreciated gem here.
    you're both stupid

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: U r

  20. #100
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    96
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,880
    Load Metric
    23939819
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Biden's first day in he cancelled multi-thousands of jobs.
    Are you talking about the border wall and the pipe line?

    That's funny.
    It wouldn't be so funny to you if it was YOUR job that got cancelled.
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2021, 07:58 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-08-2021, 12:47 AM
  3. Oscar De La Hoya to run for the presidency in 2020
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2018, 03:41 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 01:16 AM
  5. An Ongoing Evaluation of the Donald Trump Presidency
    By Henry in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 03:48 AM

Tags for this Thread