Page 42 of 115 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If my dad (who is very close to Biden's age) sounded like this, I would have the conversation about getting him some assistance in the home.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1445478882346295301

President of the United States for the next 3+ years, y'all.
    7+ years. And I’m perfectly happy with it, subject to change of course.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If my dad (who is very close to Biden's age) sounded like this, I would have the conversation about getting him some assistance in the home.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1445478882346295301

President of the United States for the next 3+ years, y'all.
    Nothing to see here, Walt says he's fine.
    If only you people had as much concern about Trump’s instability and obvious unfitness for office.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I watched Mr Biden speak today with Janet Yellen about the debt ceiling. He seemed fine. And I don't think the most recent video of him that Druff posted was horrible either. Walter isn't far off in his takes. He's still a very old man who I don't think is going to be remembered as a good president but he's present and alert as far as I can tell. He stutters. We all knew that already.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Correct

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Nothing to see here, Walt says he's fine.
    If only you people had as much concern about Trump’s instability and obvious unfitness for office.
    What do you mean you people? Trump was unfit as well doesn't mean Biden gets a pass. Dude is incapable of answering questions that aren't scripted.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I watched Mr Biden speak today with Janet Yellen about the debt ceiling. He seemed fine. And I don't think the most recent video of him that Druff posted was horrible either. Walter isn't far off in his takes. He's still a very old man who I don't think is going to be remembered as a good president but he's present and alert as far as I can tell. He stutters. We all knew that already.
    You should check out YouTube for 30 minutes. Endless material on Biden.

Gold
    Load Metric
    thanks but no thanks. I heard him speak today by accident. I'm not very much interested in listening to someone who lied to me/us. I'm just saying today he looked fine and in Druff's video he wasn't too bad.

Gold
    Load Metric
    plus I feel it is important to maintain some optimism. Nobody wants to see Kamala Harris as president.

Load Metric

plus I feel it is important to maintain some optimism. Nobody wants to see Kamala Harris as president.
    This is correct, Biden is deteriorating but its a methodical slide. This slow slide is good, the RINOS such as nightmarefish brought us Biden with their relentless condemnation of Trump, but we can't do anything about that now. We must live with Biden, because Kamala Harris and a super liberal she would appoint as VP is far worse. Just have to hope McConnell can use his legislative tactics to block as much of the Biden agenda as possible until the election next year where the Republicans will certainly take back the House. The RINOS in 2020 such as nighmarefish delivered us a catastrophe, but they were closet liberals anyway like Bill Kristol so they don't give a shit.

Load Metric
    Biden drops to 38% approval in new national poll

full article here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-national-poll

President Biden’s standing among Americans keeps sinking, according to new national poll.

The president’s approval rating stands at just 38%, with disapproval at 53% in a Quinnipiac University survey released on Wednesday. That’s down from a 42%-50% approval/disapproval rating for Biden in a survey Quinnipiac University conducted last month.

The president received negative scores in the double digits on all but one key issue asked in the new poll, which was conducted Oct. 1-4. And a majority of those surveyed said the Biden administration is not competent in running the federal government.

"Battered on trust, doubted on leadership, and challenged on overall competency, President Biden is being hammered on all sides as his approval rating continues its downward slide to a number not seen since the tough scrutiny of the Trump administration," Quinnipiac University polling analyst Tim Malloy said.

Load Metric
    Manchin insists $1.5T is his topline for Biden's budget, says Dems should NOT vote to raise debt ceiling without filibuster and tells Chuck and Mitch to make a deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ilibuster.html

The entire U.S. economy will collapse on October 18th 2021. The debt ceiling will not be raised. The only question is who gets blamed? Mitch McConnell wants to blame Biden. Biden will blame the Republicans which not a single one of them will vote to raise it.

Joe Manchin could have prevented this and he is to blame.

The U.S. dollar is going to become worthless.

Buy crypto.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Manchin insists $1.5T is his topline for Biden's budget, says Dems should NOT vote to raise debt ceiling without filibuster and tells Chuck and Mitch to make a deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ilibuster.html

The entire U.S. economy will collapse on October 18th 2021. The debt ceiling will not be raised. The only question is who gets blamed? Mitch McConnell wants to blame Biden. Biden will blame the Republicans which not a single one of them will vote to raise it.

Joe Manchin could have prevented this and he is to blame.

The U.S. dollar is going to become worthless.

Buy crypto.

Crypto only exists because it can be converted to US dollars. You are not very bright, and you demonstrated that for many, many years. Wow, what a dope.

Load Metric
    Once the U.S. defaults on the debt the dollar will fall.

Bitcoin is not $30 Trillion in the negative.

Crypto will raise in value.

Crypto is not based on the U.S. dollar.

Fucking idiot.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tgull and Trump are a match made in heaven. One is full of shit and the other makes his living playing with shit.

Load Metric
    Tgull and Trump are a match made in heaven. One is full of shit and the other makes his living playing with shit.
    Hey Dr. Smooth Brain, how do you like Joe Biden now, or "Middle Class Joe". LOL, you bought that fucking line, what a sucker. But Trump's tone, I don't like his tone. Hehehe, a fucking dope you are. I am just glad you live on the southern border, you get all the illegal immigrants, poetic justice for a RINO loving chump. Go campaign for your hero, Liz Cheney.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Hey Dr. Smooth Brain, how do you like Joe Biden now, or "Middle Class Joe". LOL, you bought that fucking line, what a sucker. But Trump's tone, I don't like his tone. Hehehe, a fucking dope you are. I am just glad you live on the southern border, you get all the illegal immigrants, poetic justice for a RINO loving chump. Go campaign for your hero, Liz Cheney.
    When did I ever say something about Trump’s tone? He’s a complete fucking retard, everyone with half a brain can see this. But keep sucking that orange dick and making shit up, on brand for you and the rest of team retard. Now go spend some time with your kid ffs before he robs me in 10 years.

Load Metric

When did I ever say something about Trump’s tone? He’s a complete fucking retard, everyone with half a brain can see this. But keep sucking that orange dick and making shit up, on brand for you and the rest of team retard. Now go spend some time with your kid ffs before he robs me in 10 years.
    Give me a break, you got playeddddd by Joe Scarborough. You were too stupid to see through Trump's personality and not recognize he had great policies. He basically left that up to Mitch, but you were too blinded by the noise. You got duped by the left wing media, and for that you are an eternal dope. LOL at blaming Trump for Covid too. The vaccine happened on his watch and look at what a disaster Covid has been under Biden. But his tone. LOL, start your campaign for Kamala Harris, you'll feel better but even the liberals will laugh at you, you are adrift, you have no compass either direction. You are a ghost, nobody will claim you.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Give me a break, you got playeddddd by Joe Scarborough. You were too stupid to see through Trump's personality and not recognize he had great policies. He basically left that up to Mitch, but you were too blinded by the noise. You got duped by the left wing media, and for that you are an eternal dope. LOL at blaming Trump for Covid too. The vaccine happened on his watch and look at what a disaster Covid has been under Biden. But his tone. LOL, start your campaign for Kamala Harris, you'll feel better but even the liberals will laugh at you, you are adrift, you have no compass either direction. You are a ghost, nobody will claim you.
    You trying to use the Trump playbook to just make shit up, continue to repeat it and hope people start believing it? Whata cuck you are.

Everything is going as planned. Get the Orange disaster out of the White House, replace him with a old man who’s losing his mind and is destined to shit the bed and get a better Republican in the White House in 2024. I’m personally a Dan Crenshaw fan but not sure he has enough support nationally, a kid can dream.

8 years of Trump would have led to an extreme progressive in the White House in 2024, AOC style. You really like that scenario? I know dipshits like you aren’t really big picture guys but think about it for a second before responding with something retarded.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 10-06-2021 at 05:46 PM.

Load Metric
    You’re all wrong.

The US is not going to default.

The US dollar will be fine.

Crypto is not a safe alternative.

The US debt is not a big problem.

Inflation is minimal and due to pandemic-related economic disruption not US spending or monetary policy.

This is mostly a puppet show.

Load Metric
    Can we get a trip report or a Red Lobster breakdown soon? Starting to think you may not be liquid rich anymore?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You’re all wrong.

The US is not going to default.

The US dollar will be fine.

Crypto is not a safe alternative.

The US debt is not a big problem.

Inflation is minimal and due to pandemic-related economic disruption not US spending or monetary policy.

This is mostly a puppet show.
    The value of my house went up about $250k the last 18 months. You don’t think anything bad is about to happen? Strongly considering selling and moving to Montana. This economy is about to be a dumpster fire.

Thread Information