Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Lol at squelching the press on Biden Putin meeting, cuz Joe can’t handle the heat.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Lol at squelching the press on Biden Putin meeting, cuz Joe can’t handle the heat.
    I didn't think it was possible to be a bigger bitch than Obama, but the lapdog media is making it easy for Biden

Load Metric
    LOL at the lapdog media calling it a showdown. Senile Joe already gave away the farm to Putin. HE gave the greenlight to the russian pipeline while crushing american pipelines. And no punishment for Putin for the cyberattacks. All just before the meetup. What kind of bargaining chips does China Joe have? He ain't got any.

No doubt, the press will be saying "Boy, did Biden give it to Putin!!!" Yeah, he gave it to Putin alright. Best fellatio Putin ever had.

Edit: Just heard on the news russian security mandhandling american press at Biden/Putin meetup. Boy, thats tons of respect the russians have for Uncle Joe.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: stupid

dwai: offset
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-16-2021 at 04:35 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Jesus the 3 of you are idiots. Biden is WAY tougher on Russia and China than Donald "I love dictators" Trump.

He's warned Putin you fuck with our cybersecurity again you will regret it. He's got NATO and the G7 to wake up and take China seriously and pledge cooperation to counter any military threat. He's repairing the alliances that Trump damaged.

If you live in the real world where there are actual facts, there's no comparison. Trump weakened America, Biden is strengthening it again. Period.

Comments

shoeshine box: Serious as a heart attack,I want to believe this.please be true.1x.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Jesus the 3 of you are idiots. Biden is WAY tougher on Russia and China than Donald "I love dictators" Trump.

He's warned Putin you fuck with our cybersecurity again you will regret it. He's got NATO and the G7 to wake up and take China seriously and pledge cooperation to counter any military threat. He's repairing the alliances that Trump damaged.

If you live in the real world where there are actual facts, there's no comparison. Trump weakened America, Biden is strengthening it again. Period.
    i expected that reaction from someone whose screen name is the same as Putin's mentor, Anatoly Sobchak
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Lol Walt look how many cyber ransoms occurring under sleepy joes watch. You didn’t hear of this shit when Trump was prez.

Also lol and props to Putin for putting sleepy Joe in his place telling him rampant crime doesn’t occur here because we enforce our laws. Gottem puttie.

Comments

dwai:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Biden is a weak liberal goob using free giveaways to ruin this country.

Comments

dwai:

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Lol Walt look how many cyber ransoms occurring under sleepy joes watch. You didn’t hear of this shit when Trump was prez.

Also lol and props to Putin for putting sleepy Joe in his place telling him rampant crime doesn’t occur here because we enforce our laws. Gottem puttie.
    Props to Russian dictator Putin over America's president.

Today's Republican party y'all

Load Metric

Are you having fantasies or did you get that story from the libtard press? Putin is laughing his ass of at Biden the Weak. If you think the russian cyberhacks are over with you're braindead. Take China seriously? Biden and family are on the Chi-comm payroll.

And oh yes, he's repairing alliances with European powers by dropping American tariffs while allowing European tariffs. And allowing the EU to stop making payments to NATO once again. Biden's America Last policy is going into overdrive. The Euros love it.

waltie, you might like being an american punk ass bitch for the rest of the world but some of us don't.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Lol yourself. This shit was so rampant under Trump, that they became emboldened enough to attack our infrastructure for a 4 million dollar ransom. Exactly how many Russian hackers were prosecuted under the Trump DOJ? Crickets chirping. Always remember the pee pee tape.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: pee pee tape

Gold
    Load Metric
    Biden's Middle Class Death Tax

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-estates.html

Is there any meat to this story, and if yes could this cause the middle class to abandon the Dem party if this bill actually passes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Is there any meat to this story, and if yes could this cause the middle class to abandon the Dem party if this bill actually passes?
    Well it depends on the details that aren't known. So it's a standard Daily Mail story. And that's about it.

Load Metric

There are all kinds of ways to avoid estate taxes even if you are super wealthy. The people affected by this are savvy enough to have accountants and lawyers.

Load Metric

Walt thinks the cold war is still going on.

The left, y'all.

Gold
    Load Metric

There are all kinds of ways to avoid estate taxes even if you are super wealthy. The people affected by this are savvy enough to have accountants and lawyers.
    Did you read the article? Wealthy people already are supposed to have their capital gains taxed. This is a loophole specifically for middle class people (depending on how you define middle class). I am sure there are A LOT of middle class people whose parents own property that they bought dirt cheap a long time ago who would be significantly affected if they had to pay 50% of the value of the property when their parents died.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Walt thinks the cold war is still going on.

The left, y'all.
    Do you really think that just because the Soviet Union collapsed that Russia is not a heavy-duty player in the club of people that want to fuck with America?

Load Metric

Did you read the article? Wealthy people already are supposed to have their capital gains taxed. This is a loophole specifically for middle class people (depending on how you define middle class). I am sure there are A LOT of middle class people whose parents own property that they bought dirt cheap a long time ago who would be significantly affected if they had to pay 50% of the value of the property when their parents died.
    It really depends on what the details end up being. When you could just step-up property it was irrelevant to adjust for inflation. Now, if in the example from daily mail the 250k from 1970 is 2.5m in 2021. If you do adjust for inflation then 1970 dollars are about 7x now. So the property has only appreciated in value 750k and that's below the 1.25m exemption. Meaning there's no taxes before the property is sold. Details.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The death tax is a form of double taxation, meant simply to take wealth from families. It's not even like this money is then being directly funneled into something to help the poor. It goes into a government general fund and is mostly wasted. The whole point is to cripple families which accumulated a lot of wealth, so it can't pass down generations.

There are all kinds of problems with death taxes.

First, there's the obvious double taxation argument. However, it goes beyond that.

Death is not voluntary (except in cases of suicide), and it's also not something you can schedule or put off. Say I have 20 million dollars, and am 50 years old. If I live another 40 years, and live fairly lavishly, I can spend almost all of it, and never pay a penny in death tax.

Now let's say I'm the same 50-year-old with 20 million, except I have a heart attack and croak tomorrow. Now my heirs get hit with a hefty death tax. The only difference here was whether I was lucky enough to live 40 more years, or whether I died young. Why should that be the determining factor as to whether my money gets double taxed?

Then there's also the problem of avoidance. There are TONS of ways to structure estates in order to avoid death taxes. Even laws meant to close these loopholes simply open the door for others. At the end, you punish those who didn't shrewdly plan to (legally) dodge the tax, and the biggest tax dodge culprits don't pay a penny more. The people most likely to set up legal death tax dodges are the ones most likely to be utilizing other tax loopholes. This is basically like setting a speed trap for those going 1-3 MPH over the speed limit, while specifically ignoring those going 20MPH+ over the speed limit.

There's also the issue with inheriting real property and farms, which becomes very complex. In an attempt to prevent family farms and longtime family homes from being taxed out of the family's hands, exemptions are made, and then these are predictably abused by those gaming the system. You can't win.

This tax simply doesn't do what is intended, and is also unfair/arbitrary. It's no surprise that Democrats love it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding the above post, I'll take question from you guys, but I already have a list of those I'm going to call on.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1405217886025785348

Thread Information