Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

How about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Put down the meth pipe grandpa
    Load up on asswipe, fatboy. I just got back from Walmart and the toilet paper shelves are empty again. The shortage is on again. Everyone knows the Bidentards are preparing for a shutdown when China Joe takes over. Bidentards going to destroy the economy again but this time much worse.

And you Bidentards get ready for the back of the bus when the vaccine gets here, er, I mean THERE. China Joe is going to make sure all the Chinese get vaccinated first. You know, the Chinese that unleashed the stinking virus on us to start with. The Chi-Comms got all kind of dirty laundry on China Joe. They going to get the vaccine first while all you Bidentards stand around scratching your asses and getting covid. You'll be lucky to get the vaccine by 2023.

AMERICA LAST. You voted for it so don't bitch when it happens.

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

You Bidentards can fuck up a steel ball with a feather.

PS: If you are to late to the toilet paper racks you Bidentards gonna being wiping your asses with your fingers.
    Or how about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Honestly I don't even read any news about the Trump election disputes anymore, nor do I watch any videos about it.

It's dumb. Time to accept defeat in that one and move on. All Republicans except for Donald Trump can take solace in the fact that the GOP picked up 10 or so house seats (instead of losing 10, as expected) and will very likely hold the Senate.

Steven Crowder has done nothing but cover the election fraud nonsense for the past 2 weeks, and it's been unwatchable. Credit to Ben Shapiro for not taking that line -- he admits that it's an "uphill battle" and "would require extraordinary proof" to work, and he mostly covers other things. He's not quite as insistent that it's over as he should be (probably to avoid pissing off much of his audience), but at least he's being sensible for the most part.

I've given up on Crowder until he drops this obsession. I have a feeling if Jared was still with the show, this dumb shit wouldn't be happening. The show took a noticeable turn downhill when Jared left, which I pretty much knew would happen.
    Republicans have picked up 9 house seats so far with still a dozen to close to call. Republicans also picked up statehouses and now control 62 out of 100. Dems, per the usual, will try every dirty trick in the book (they are morally corrupt and can't help themselves) in Georgia. Republicans have to get right on top of that problem, pronto.

The big blue wave repeatedly predicted by Dems and the media DIDN'T HAPPEN. Just the guy at the top. Operation Warp Speed, which Trump deserves credit for, has gotten us a vaccine. But the wrong guy won the presidential election. Hopefully Trump can start getting the vaccine out by December to take care of the high risk like me. If not, when that fucking China Joe Biden gets in he's going to make us all wait while be vaccinates the Chinese and the rest of the world.
    That's two places where you explicitly said it. Do you deny typing those posts?

Name:  14666147.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  37.6 KB

YOU JUST GOT REKT BITCH
    I forgot I said it. You won this round. But I'll be laughing in your face when the economy crashes in 2022 because of Biden's fuckups. Get ready for some heavy losses in the midterms. You are going to lose both houses, dumbfuck.
    yes that's a good way to get back at us mickey
    imagine rooting for the entire economy to tank just so you can i told you so. Cmon man are you an american or not?

I know you're new around here but we have an unwritten rule that the majority of us follow

we don't call other members mothers and wives whores

That's low class mickey

Comments

mickeycrimm: Your mother is a whore, bitch

gimmick:

splitthis: Hypocrite

nunbeater: lol fucking artards
    Last edited by big dick; 01-30-2021 at 09:39 PM.

Thread Information