Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You didn't want to say that 5 letter word, China. Yep, the Chinese will eventually burn off all that oil while maintaining developing country status in the Paris Climate Agreement. Chinese skate by for free....America pays through the nose. Biden....Making America Last Again. This is just one more big piece of evidence that Joe Biden is China's bitch. And we are going to slip back under the yoke of high OPEC oil prices. Gasoline will go to $5 and $6 a gallon during the Biden years. Just more libtard idiocy.

There are other pipelines. Canada will keep exporting most of it's oil to the US - more than ever actually.
    Last year was the first year the U.S didn't buy any oil from Saudi Arabia. With Biden in how long do you think that will last? Not very long. Trump got us to energy independence, Biden will make us dependent on foreign oil again.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Yes, I already offered to bet. The issue is how much. I meant money, not my ass.

Long time to escrow but I have a huge edge here so I don't mind.
    You won't have a huge edge. Biden won with 54%. That's not that hard to overcome. Especially if there is no mail in vote in 2024. Which you don't know. But I won't do anything that could possibly divulge my true identity. That includes transferring money.

If you think I'm just avoiding a bet I figure to lose then offer me a bet where the republican won't get more than 20% of the vote. I won't take that bet either for the same reason. I won't do anything that will expose my identity.

I don't think you understand how much the moratorium hurts New Mexicans. It's a poor state. Oil is a big source of revenue. The royalties fund education. They dont' have a new magical funding stream for it. They lose bigtime if the moratorium is extended. You seem to think that people will keep voting for their own demise. You don't understand why Trump won in 2016.
    I figured Druff knew your identity. There are still ways to do it anonymously, like setting up a new e-mail account. Anyway never mind, no big deal.

I disagree with what Biden is doing on oil BTW.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

There are other pipelines. Canada will keep exporting most of it's oil to the US - more than ever actually.
    Last year was the first year the U.S didn't buy any oil from Saudi Arabia. With Biden in how long do you think that will last? Not very long. Trump got us to energy independence, Biden will make us dependent on foreign oil again.
    Depends on what you mean by independence. The US still imported oil, just maybe not specifically from Saudi. Oil is sold on a world market. Demand for oil helps all countries that export it.

I disagree with what Biden is doing on oil because oil makes the economy run, at this time and for the next couple of decades. But we should be doing everything we can, with government support, to get off of fossil fuels ASAP.

Also, oil is a finite resource and is an important raw material apart from its use as a fuel. So not burning it for energy also helps ensure its long-term availability.

Load Metric
    Is Binden a xenophobe?

Name:  eebcca2.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  44.6 KB

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ns-xenophobic/

guarantee nobody mentions this

Load Metric
    I thought herd immunity was a "mAGa TarD CoNsPiRaCy tHeOrY"

Name:  cc3a49e.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  62.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

lol the way the MAGA retards wanted to enact it was, well, fucking retarded. He is talking about immunity through vaccination, dumbshit. I know it's tough for magatards to get science but the great thing is you don't need to understand science for it to benefit you

Comments

dwai: wrong

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Is Binden a xenophobe?

Name:  eebcca2.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  44.6 KB

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ns-xenophobic/

guarantee nobody mentions this
    you just mentioned it

You have dwai derangement syndrome, need a gif please

Load Metric

Big difference between herd immunity via "let everyone get sick and whoever dies, ah well too bad" and herd immunity via vaccine.

Comments

dwai: false

gimmick:

nunbeater:

Load Metric
    McConnell renews call for filibuster to remain after 2 Democrats back it

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1255619

Biden better threaten to butt fuck these 2 Democratic traitors or they won't be able to pass anything. No more stimulus checks or covid-19 bailouts.

For the past six years, Mitch McConnell has been "nuking the filibuster". They eliminate it so they don't need 60 Senators to pass legislation only a slight majority. This is how they were able to appoint people to the Supreme Court and pass other legislation.

Fuck the Republicans and Mitch McConnell.

Trump's going to come after you.

Comments

dwai: TheXRetard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

lol the way the MAGA retards wanted to enact it was, well, fucking retarded. He is talking about immunity through vaccination, dumbshit. I know it's tough for magatards to get science but the great thing is you don't need to understand science for it to benefit you
    no you stupid faggot, that's what they're talking about now, but before it wasn't possible, you dumb faggots said HERD IMMUNITY WAS IMPOSSIBLE, you can't say"well we meant without a vaccine", keep shifting goal posts you dumb queer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

no you stupid faggot, that's what they're talking about now, but before it wasn't possible, you dumb faggots said HERD IMMUNITY WAS IMPOSSIBLE, you can't say"well we meant without a vaccine", keep shifting goal posts you dumb queer
    lol shifting goal posts has been the right's full time job. Anyways it's no use explaining science to you dumb fucks but Sweden did try herd immunity without vaccinations and it failed horribly. Herd immunity can work both ways but without vaccinations it's really just killing a bunch of people. Pick up a book sometime culo

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Biden better threaten to butt fuck these 2 Democratic traitors or they won't be able to pass anything. No more stimulus checks or covid-19 bailouts.

For the past six years, Mitch McConnell has been "nuking the filibuster". They eliminate it so they don't need 60 Senators to pass legislation only a slight majority. This is how they were able to appoint people to the Supreme Court and pass other legislation.

It was arch liberal Harry Reid that set the precedent by nuking the filibuster. Dude, learn some history. He was warned what would happen but he did it anyway. Dirty Dems.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Americans still awaiting coronavirus stimulus checks as Biden reportedly offers $4B to Central America-

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ame...al-america-aid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Big difference between herd immunity via "let everyone get sick and whoever dies, ah well too bad" and herd immunity via vaccine.

The reality is that we're more likely to achieve Herd Immunity through everyone getting it and shedding it, rather than vaccination. I wish I was wrong, but the mutations and communal spreading is far outpacing vaccinations. Authorizations for additional vaccines, such as J&J and Astra Zeneca, could help increase the vaccination rate. But, right now vaccine manufacturing and distribution efforts are lagging behind demand. One of the positive developments, especially here in Florida, is the move away from hospitals and health care facilities as vaccination centers. They are now using Hard Rock Stadium and other Sports venues, as well as Publix, CVS and Walgreens to facilitate vaccinations. This will take the load off of the Hospitals and let them focus on treatment. I would like to see Walmart get involved as well (Insert a Larry the Cable Guy joke here). They have Doc in the Box setups at many of their locations and they could help put jabs in people's arms.

Load Metric

The elimination of the 60 votes the end a filibuster would be the end of this country.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Funny thing, there's an uptick in illegals getting hurt climbing the border fence and falling to the US side. My wife's floor currently has 5 such patients (broken legs, backs, etc). Yesterday she talked to a doctor that supports other hospitals and he said one of the other hospitals in the area has an entire wing dedicated to such people. Typically, they have always gotten a few of these people but apparently the word is out that America has free shit for illegals so now they're climbing the wall like that scene from World War Z. Who could have seen this coming?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

The elimination of the 60 votes the end a filibuster would be the end of this country.
    Why?

More so than cultists trying to violently overthrow the government because their guy lost?

The filibuster isn't in the Constitution and has been evolving ever since it came about. It used to require 2/3rds to stop until the 1950s, now it only requires 3/5ths. Whoever was doing the filibustering used to have to actually stand in the Senate chamber and talk until they collapsed, now all they have to do is say "I'm filibustering" then they can go smoke a bowl and laugh about how they blocked yet another piece of legislation.

The Republicans turned it into a tool to put the Senate on complete lockdown and the government can't function that way. When it suits them to get rid of it they will, and already have in part. And it's not only the filibuster. In the past 2-3 decades the Republicans have taken a blowtorch to every rule or tradition that got in their way. Fuck em.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The filibuster is important because it prevents the bare majority from cramming extreme legislation through.

It also can be used (and has been) on both sides, so it's not unfair.

Thankfully Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema aren't going along with this BS to kill it.

Sinema totally has the look of some awful SJW leftist chick (plus she's bisexual, which makes it seem even more likely), yet in reality she's very centrist. I actually have gained respect for her and her unwillingness to be browbeaten by her Democratic colleagues into going along with the extreme BS du jour.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The filibuster is important because it prevents the bare majority from cramming extreme legislation through.

It also can be used (and has been) on both sides, so it's not unfair.

Thankfully Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema aren't going along with this BS to kill it.

Sinema totally has the look of some awful SJW leftist chick (plus she's bisexual, which makes it seem even more likely), yet in reality she's very centrist. I actually have gained respect for her and her unwillingness to be browbeaten by her Democratic colleagues into going along with the extreme BS du jour.
    Except when it was inconvenient for the Republicans, so they half-killed it to stop the Democrats from using it.

Elections have consequences. If you don't like the Democrats' legislation, win the next election.

Thread Information