Page 48 of 115 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Meanwhile one of the ugliest females in America Wacky Psaki tests positive for Covid.

My father is long gone but the best thing he ever told me was “Never ever underestimate what another man will fuck”. Psaki proves how smart the man was.
    Come on you know you’re hoping for some Psaki seconds.
    Psaki is god and owns propaganda faggots like Peter Doocy and other GQP mongs on a near daily basis.

Druff so far has been unable to regurgitate any slander against her from his incel message boards. Gotta be hard on him seeing a woman own heads in this regard.

Comments

splitthis: Peppermint Patty Pig

Walter Sobchak: Lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Come on you know you’re hoping for some Psaki seconds.
    Psaki is god and owns propaganda idiotics like Peter Doocy and other GQP mongs on a near daily basis.

Druff so far has been unable to regurgitate any slander against her from his incel message boards. Gotta be hard on him seeing a woman own heads in this regard.
    Her job is to lie on behalf of Biden every day, and that's exactly what she's doing. Not much to say about her.

It is pretty sad to watch the mainstream media and Portland soyboys slobber all over her like she's some kind of goddess though. Pathetic.

Here's an example of the laughable shit she spews every day:

However I can't really fault her because her job is to make Joe Biden look competent, and no human being could accomplish that.

Load Metric
    The Senile Sniffer falls asleep for over 20 seconds. Since it’s something as useless as Climate Change we can’t really blame him.

Let’s Go Brandon!

https://twitter.com/zachjourno/status/1455174496164458496

Load Metric
    Joe Manchin just gave a big Fuck You to Biden and those ugly ass hags holding up the infrastructure Bill.

If Joe gets woken up with the news, he’s not going to be happy.

Load Metric
    tbh i think most of us would fall asleep listening tho that shit for hours on end
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    just brutal.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great night for Democrats.

It's getting to be loud and clear what Americans think of Joe Biden and the woke left.

Comments

country978: there is hope

nightmarefish: Everything is coming together nicely

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    just brutal.....

Wow thats pretty bad. I've said a couple times I thought he looked ok and in those moments he did but this is not one of those moments

Load Metric

It's getting to be loud and clear what Americans think of Joe Biden and the woke left.
    Someone’s been watching too much Tucker

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Actually, I hope Democrats think that this was just because of temporary conditions (supply chain issues, COVID, etc), and stay the course for the next year.

The worst thing for Republicans would be for Dems to realize how they're driving centrists to vote R, and fix things before November 2022.

Barring some major changes (GOP royally fucks something up, economy somehow roars back to being great, COVID abruptly vanishes or becomes inconsequential), this is looking like a 2022 disaster for the Dems.

When that happens, you'll finally see Democrats realizing that the time for excuses is over, and that they need to get their progressive monkeys under control if they want to win in 2024.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Much like the GOP has to look beyond appealing to rural whites and Christians, Democrats need to look beyond appealing to urban college educated liberal whites.

Trump actually made some inroads with minorities (especically men), and Youngkin's strategy made big gains with women (though obviously only limited to Virginia).

As long as Democrats keep their strategy of keeping the Jimmy_G types happy, they are going to continue to struggle. This has actually been the case for the past 5 years, but Trump's erratic behavior and poor messaging in 2020 masked that. The 2020 House races were incredibly disappointing for Democrats -- something often forgotten because Trump lost and the two Georgia Senate seats went blue.

The center hates having woke bullshit crammed down their throats by arrogant elitists, and the very reliable black/Hispanic voting bloc is slowly cracking away from the Democrats, just enough to give the GOP an additional boost.

As much as I hate what the woke bullshit is doing to the country, I'm actually happy to tolerate it for a few more years if it's going to cause the Democrats to keep losing.

Gold
    Load Metric

Actually, I hope Democrats think that this was just because of temporary conditions (supply chain issues, COVID, etc), and stay the course for the next year.

The worst thing for Republicans would be for Dems to realize how they're driving centrists to vote R, and fix things before November 2022.

Barring some major changes (GOP royally fucks something up, economy somehow roars back to being great, COVID abruptly vanishes or becomes inconsequential), this is looking like a 2022 disaster for the Dems.

When that happens, you'll finally see Democrats realizing that the time for excuses is over, and that they need to get their progressive monkeys under control if they want to win in 2024.
    the republican party can't seem to put up candidates who can unite anyone except the worst people on the right. I would love to find myself voting for a republican at any time now. I'm begging to be swayed entirely to your side but please can they just put up one candidate who isn't a drunk, a draft dodger, a total asshole, etc, etc.? On the local and state level for me at this point I am or will be voting R if the person isn't a complete shit show and seems remotely qualified. But please give us someone who is honest and has the country's best interest in mind. I don't want to be faced with the choice of a person trying to emulate the squad or a draft dodging, self serving scum bag.

Comments

nightmarefish: Country gets it

Platinum
    Load Metric

makes you kinda wonder if all these COVID restrictions will suddenly vanish into thin air come sometime in april-june 2022 if it looks like the red wave is a comin'...i'd venture to bet a lot on yes...

since this is politics and all these people on both sides are blazingly retarded some republican is gonna mention the 'A' word and it's going to play on loop until november 2022...these fucking idiots on both sides just can't fucking help themselves...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a good editorial -- from the NY Times, of all places -- which explains how CRT concerns affected this election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/03/o...publicans.html

McAuliffe denied that anything like C.R.T. was being taught in Virginia schools and also insisted that the whole controversy was a racist dog whistle.

The problem with the McAuliffe strategy is that it fell back on technicalities — as in, yes, fourth graders in the Commonwealth of Virginia are presumably not being assigned the academic works of Derrick Bell — while evading the context that has made this issue part of a polarizing national debate.

That context, obvious to any sentient person who lived through the past few years, is an ideological revolution in elite spaces in American culture, in which concepts heretofore associated with academic progressivism have permeated the language of many important institutions, from professional guilds and major foundations to elite private schools and corporate H.R. departments.

Load Metric
    Joe Manchin just gave a big Fuck You to Biden and those ugly ass hags holding up the infrastructure Bill.

Infrastructure bill will not go for a vote until after Joe Biden's $1.75 Trillion spending bill and after the debt ceiling is increased. I expect neither will pass, the U.S. government will then shutdown and another recession will be triggered.

Load Metric
    Here's a good editorial -- from the NY Times, of all places -- which explains how CRT concerns affected this election.

McAuliffe denied that anything like C.R.T. was being taught in Virginia schools and also insisted that the whole controversy was a racist dog whistle.

The problem with the McAuliffe strategy is that it fell back on technicalities — as in, yes, fourth graders in the Commonwealth of Virginia are presumably not being assigned the academic works of Derrick Bell — while evading the context that has made this issue part of a polarizing national debate.

That context, obvious to any sentient person who lived through the past few years, is an ideological revolution in elite spaces in American culture, in which concepts heretofore associated with academic progressivism have permeated the language of many important institutions, from professional guilds and major foundations to elite private schools and corporate H.R. departments.
    “The New York Times of all places?” Surely you are aware that the Times has several regular conservative columnists and that Douthat is one of them?

I notice you didn’t quote this part:

And they’re right that the anti-C.R.T. movement has combined a set of moderate and even liberal objections to the new progressivism — objections that show up in superliberal New York as well as suburban Loudoun County, Virginia — with an older style of objections to talking about slavery and segregation at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Infrastructure bill will not go for a vote until after Joe Biden's $1.75 Trillion spending bill and after the debt ceiling is increased. I expect neither will pass, the U.S. government will then shutdown and another recession will be triggered.

You must have a lot of shorts out of the money right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

“The New York Times of all places?” Surely you are aware that the Times has several regular conservative columnists and that Douthat is one of them?

And they’re right that the anti-C.R.T. movement has combined a set of moderate and even liberal objections to the new progressivism — objections that show up in superliberal New York as well as suburban Loudoun County, Virginia — with an older style of objections to talking about slavery and segregation at all.
    I don't understand the allegation that the right doesn't want slavery/segregation talked about at all.

Since when?

When I was in school in the '80s, history lessons included slavery, segregation, and the '60s civil rights movement. All of this was presented as an injustice against black people which was eventually righted in the '60s. There wasn't anyone demanding that we whitewash this from American history, or that it shouldn't be taught in schools, and I haven't seen anyone demanding that today.

Every time I bring up CRT to people on the left, they first deny that it's being taught, and then when I bring up that CRT-like concepts ARE being taught, they respond with, "Conservatives just don't want the ugly history of racism in this country taught to kids."

That's bullshit. Conservatives don't mind the true and well-accepted history of racism in America to be taught. However, it's been over 55 years since the civil rights movement of the '60s, and the country is a very different place now. There's a huge difference between teaching that America was racist in 1963 and that America still has systemic racism today, designed to keep white supremacy in place. The former is 100% clear and has been well-accepted by the general public for decades. The latter is highly controversial, and is presently just a form of political opinion.

The argument is simply being re-framed by the left, making it look like conservatives just can't stand real American history being taught. No, conservatives are fine with that -- they just don't want political opinion of modern America taught as fact.

Comments

nightmarefish: You must have slept well, you're on point this morning.

Load Metric

I don't understand the allegation that the right doesn't want slavery/segregation talked about at all.

Since when?

When I was in school in the '80s, history lessons included slavery, segregation, and the '60s civil rights movement. All of this was presented as an injustice against black people which was eventually righted in the '60s. There wasn't anyone demanding that we whitewash this from American history, or that it shouldn't be taught in schools, and I haven't seen anyone demanding that today.

Every time I bring up CRT to people on the left, they first deny that it's being taught, and then when I bring up that CRT-like concepts ARE being taught, they respond with, "Conservatives just don't want the ugly history of racism in this country taught to kids."

That's bullshit. Conservatives don't mind the true and well-accepted history of racism in America to be taught. However, it's been over 55 years since the civil rights movement of the '60s, and the country is a very different place now. There's a huge difference between teaching that America was racist in 1963 and that America still has systemic racism today, designed to keep white supremacy in place. The former is 100% clear and has been well-accepted by the general public for decades. The latter is highly controversial, and is presently just a form of political opinion.

The argument is simply being re-framed by the left, making it look like conservatives just can't stand real American history being taught. No, conservatives are fine with that -- they just don't want political opinion of modern America taught as fact.
    That may be what you think, but that’s not what the Taliban is implementing as policy in places like Texas.

And there is still systemic racism in the US today. To say otherwise is comical.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Since when?

That may be what you think, but that’s not what the Taliban is implementing as policy in places like Texas.

And there is still systemic racism in the US today. To say otherwise is comical.
    Let's hear some examples of it and your ideas to solve these examples.

Thread Information