Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2268

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Democrats keep trying to make it seem like they are the party that wants to elevate women to power, but here's a look at the women most prominent in the party:

Kamala (incompetent/weird)
    AOC (airhead)
    Hillary (shady)
    Ilhan Omar (bigoted)
    Pelosi (senile)
    Elizabeth Warren (phony)

And on a related note, the President and the Speaker of the House are both senile.

TIGHT PARTY
    Great list.

Kamala (low IQ) Just stupid. Low IQ wine mom was a HOF description and it works. Absolutely dense.

Hillary (ruthless). Stone killer

Comments

1marley1: Stupid fucking retard. They’re all smarter than you too

dwai: offset

mickeycrimm: marley, do you read too + too forum. LOLZ! Idiot speller caller someone else retarded. That's too times now. LMAO!

NaturalBornHustler: padding the lead

splitthis: Green train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Democrats keep trying to make it seem like they are the party that wants to elevate women to power, but here's a look at the women most prominent in the party:

Kamala (incompetent/weird)
    AOC (airhead)
    Hillary (shady)
    Ilhan Omar (bigoted)
    Pelosi (senile)
    Elizabeth Warren (phony)

And on a related note, the President and the Speaker of the House are both senile.

TIGHT PARTY
    Great list.

Kamala (low IQ) Just stupid. Low IQ wine mom was a HOF description and it works. Absolutely dense.

Fucking retards the both of you… be more scared of a grey haired old lady you lame ass boomers

Comments

dwai: you're fucking stupid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

Great list.

Fucking retards the both of you… be more scared of a grey haired old lady you lame ass boomers

Good one dwai… join the club you fucking dimwit

Comments

country978: go play in traffic

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why do we get all these angry negative reps (and occasional posts so he can continue repping) from 1IQmarley1, yet he never states how we're wrong?

He just calls us "retarded", "stupid", etc.

There are plenty of smart/capable/honest/normal women in the Democratic Party, but for some reason they have chosen to elevate ones who are either stupid, dishonest, incompetent, weird, or a combination of the above.

I didn't say all the women I listed were stupid. Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren are smart, but Hillary is really shady, and Warren is a complete phony (and has been since she decided to be "the first Native American professor at Harvard" decades ago).

Kamala is one of those people who has sucked at everything she did, but keeps falling upward. Fellow Californian Gavin Newson is very similar, but he didn't blow anyone to get his start into politics (to my knowledge).

AOC is an airhead who has great talent for social media, but nothing else. If the plan was to simply use her to get young Democrats interested in voting, that would make loads of sense, but she's actually seen as the future of the party, which is a complete head scratcher.

Pelosi should have retired a long time ago. How is she Speaker? She's almost as senile as Biden. She reminds me of very-rich-but-not-all-there women over 80 that I would encounter on cruise ships.

Ilhan Omar is an open anti-Semite. Again, I will concede that Republicans also have some shit Congresspeople (think Marjorie Taylor-Greene), but again most Democrats think she's the future of the party, and not just a burden they wish wasn't there (as most of us think about MTG).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm also not understanding why we are suddenly electing or appointing very old people to important jobs.

It doesn't matter what some of these people once were, or how capable they were at some point. Many people have a noticeable decline after 70. Some don't, but it can still happen at any time.

As much as I loved Ronald Reagan, I will concede that he was declining in his final 2 years. The Alzheimers diagnosis came years after he left office, but there was clearly something "off" about him, starting about 2 years into his second term. That should have been it. We should have rejected the election of old Presidents going forward. Reagan came in sharp, but he was just too old to reliably serve 8 years without a possible decline.

Biden was already senile when we elected him, but he won by simply not being Trump. Now, amazingly, he's probably going to run again.

Strangely enough, Bernie Sanders doesn't seem senile, despite all my other criticisms of him. Donald Trump doesn't seem senile, either. But either of them could also have sudden major declines, as well as sudden major health issues. Do you remember being concerned at all that George W. Bush or Barack Obama would have a major negative turn regarding their health? Obviously not. That's the age group we should be electing.

At least Ron DeSantis won't have that problem. He's actually 4 years younger than me!

Load Metric
    Attempted assassination would slow even you down Druff.

Reagan’s Press Secretary James Brady lost a little off his fastball too if you recall.

Gonna need a public retraction here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Attempted assassination would slow even you down Druff.

Reagan’s Press Secretary James Brady lost a little off his fastball too if you recall.

Gonna need a public retraction here
    Since a lot of the Alzheimers causes are unknown, I can't dismiss the 1981 shooting as a possible cause for Reagan's later cognitive issues.

Reagan was weeks away from 74 when he began his second term in January 1985. You're just asking for potential trouble when anyone of that age takes a years-long job, especially President, which is highly important and highly stressful.

Joe Biden's second term, if it comes to exist, would run from age 82 to 86. Madness. Amazing they are considering this, given his clear senility already.

Load Metric
    I understand the point you trying to make regarding the probability of cognitive decline as a function of age.

We are talking about 4 years. That’s a blink of an eye. You make the call as a voter to re-elect. We aren’t talking about Prince Charles ascending the throne.

Of course, I’m joking. The system is completely fucked.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, how sick is it that they released John Hinckley this year?

Is it unreasonable to keep a guy in prison for life who shot and almost killed the President (along with another person present), in an insanely-motivated mission to impress an actress?

What would stop him from deciding to shoot another President for the same reason? Also keep in mind that Brady's death decades after the shooting was ruled a homicide, as it was believed by doctors to be caused by long term complications of that shooting. That alone is reason enough to keep Hinckley locked up.

I think when you arrest a guy for shooting and almost murdering your sitting President, it makes perfect sense to lock the person up for life, even just for a matter of national security. Apparently Hinckley never fully expressed any remorse for the whole thing, either.

LOL Democrats and their criminal justice beliefs. Remember when they wanted to give Susan Atkins, the Manson girl who stabbed pregnant Sharon Tate repeatedly in the stomach as she begged for her life, "compassionate release" because she had cancer?

Load Metric

Good one dwai… join the club you fucking dimwit
    C'mon, marley. You too shouldn't fight like that. Dwai is trying two be nice. You should two. I'll check back at too in the morning two see how you too are getting along. LOL

Bonehead. Imagine spelling two as too in the same sentence that you call someone else retarded. Only marley could do that.

Comments

1marley1: Where? You alright? Checks notes… nope. Proof positive fucking retard
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-10-2022 at 04:48 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Prince Charles is 74. Had no idea.

I never really heard that guy speak but he sounded surprising good in his speech. I’m not sure what I expected but he was a good public speaker.

This monarchy thing might be something we might want to take a look at here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I never really heard that guy speak but he sounded surprising good in his speech. I’m not sure what I expected but he was a good public speaker.

My parents are both late 70s and are very sharp. You would never be able to tell from talking to them that they are near 80.

Bodes well for me, provided my body makes it that long.

Load Metric

My parents are both late 70s and are very sharp. You would never be able to tell from talking to them that they are near 80.

Bodes well for me, provided my body makes it that long.
    The thing that’s gonna get you and I is our terrible and irregular sleep habits. Neither of us suffers insomnia but we both have had a lifelong habit of crazy schedules.

Your parents weren’t screwing around with sleep. Carson was the only nocturnal temptation

It’s like alcohol. People enjoy a few regular cocktails. Their quality of life is high and they are happy. Is it the greatest recipe for longevity? A long life as a monk is not the an ideal either.

Wouldn’t have changed a thing but it is what it is.

Load Metric
    Why do we get all these angry negative reps (and occasional posts so he can continue repping) from 1IQmarley1, yet he never states how we're wrong?

He just calls us "retarded", "stupid", etc.

There are plenty of smart/capable/honest/normal women in the Democratic Party, but for some reason they have chosen to elevate ones who are either stupid, dishonest, incompetent, weird, or a combination of the above.

I didn't say all the women I listed were stupid. Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren are smart, but Hillary is really shady, and Warren is a complete phony (and has been since she decided to be "the first Native American professor at Harvard" decades ago).

Kamala is one of those people who has sucked at everything she did, but keeps falling upward. Fellow Californian Gavin Newson is very similar, but he didn't blow anyone to get his start into politics (to my knowledge).

AOC is an airhead who has great talent for social media, but nothing else. If the plan was to simply use her to get young Democrats interested in voting, that would make loads of sense, but she's actually seen as the future of the party, which is a complete head scratcher.

Pelosi should have retired a long time ago. How is she Speaker? She's almost as senile as Biden. She reminds me of very-rich-but-not-all-there women over 80 that I would encounter on cruise ships.

Ilhan Omar is an open anti-Semite. Again, I will concede that Republicans also have some shit Congresspeople (think Marjorie Taylor-Greene), but again most Democrats think she's the future of the party, and not just a burden they wish wasn't there (as most of us think about MTG).
    ban 1IQmarley1

Comments

country978: yes! he's a rotten fucker

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220910_231225.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  379.7 KB

Comments

devidee: Impossible to tell if that is a fake quote.

Load Metric
    BREAKING: Local man reports “no problems with free speech” in institution where everyone agrees with him about politics, ethics, race, gender, & religion & anyone who doesn’t is exiled or denied entry.

Load Metric
    Remember the Regime sycophants who believed this obvious propaganda?

Name:  43E715F0-8CAB-4265-A0C4-4514155887B4.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  161.5 KB

I memba.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Remember the Regime sycophants who believed this obvious propaganda?

Name:  43E715F0-8CAB-4265-A0C4-4514155887B4.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  161.5 KB

I memba.
    The Democrats would rather climb to the top of a 300 foot tree just to tell a lie, than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: You would sit (because you can't stand lol)
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Name:  F84A0D98-E29A-461E-B37A-E23860EF63BE.jpeg
Views: 168
Size:  73.6 KB

Name:  39FA1DBB-6F2C-4839-A00F-D7548EC4C633.jpeg
Views: 180
Size:  15.0 KB

Comments

splitthis: Yet the libs here praise that asshole

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Food prices are soaring"

According to that right wing, Biden-hating site known as CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/13/busin...ust/index.html

Americans browsing the supermarket aisle will notice most food items are far more expensive than they were a year ago. Egg prices soared 39.8%, while flour got 23.3% more expensive. Milk rose 17% and the price of bread jumped 16.2%.

Meat and poultry also grew costlier. Chicken prices jumped 16.6%, while meats rose 6.7% and pork increased 6.8%. Fruits and vegetables together are up 9.4%. Overall, grocery prices jumped 13.5%

INFLATION JUST TRANSITORY, GUYZ! BIDEN SAID SO IN 2021!

What a fail Administration.

Comments

splitthis: A travesty

dwai:

Thread Information