Page 86 of 114 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2268

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I was in a Walmart this morning and the razor blades were under lock and key.
    Why am I not surprised that you shop at Walmart? Did you go to another store when you discovered you couldn’t steal the razors?
    I buy a lot of things at Walmart. They ain't in your neighborhood because they don't like homeless camps and human shit on the street. Grow up.

I have groceries delivered. And I use Walmart because they are the cheapest by far. A hundred dollars worth of groceries at Smith's or Albertson's or Safeway costs only about $75 at Walmart. If you don't believe it then go online to each store and order the same name brand groceries at each store. You'll see the difference. You don't have to complete the order just compare what you would be paying at each store. Walmart is overall 25% cheaper.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-20-2022 at 07:13 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why am I not surprised that you shop at Walmart? Did you go to another store when you discovered you couldn’t steal the razors?
    I buy a lot of things at Walmart. They ain't in your neighborhood because they don't like homeless camps and human shit on the street. Grow up.

I have groceries delivered. And I use Walmart because they are the cheapest by far. A hundred dollars worth of groceries at Smith's or Albertson's or Safeway costs only about $75 at Walmart. If you don't believe it then go online to each store and order the same name brand groceries at each store. You'll see the difference. You don't have to complete the order just compare what you would be paying at each store. Walmart is overall 25% cheaper.
    We get it. You're a savvy shopper. Never mind most of what you buy supports communist China.

Hold it. You have your groceries delivered? How busy is your day that you require delivered anything? How fat/stupid or lazy are you?

Does your typical order include Musilax and Depends?
    Last edited by limitles; 11-20-2022 at 07:36 PM.

Load Metric

Don’t you need an actual residence to get Walmart delivery? Or does your abandoned van by the riverside qualify?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Don’t you need an actual residence to get Walmart delivery? Or does your abandoned van by the riverside qualify?
    You're asking? I thought you were a lawyer.
    How do you not know everything?

Kind of wandering into a previous topic, that of phonies. There are many jobs which require a false narrative, none more than legal counsel. Do you become comfortable with this over time?

It must be a BMW moment

It's not a question for lawyers specifically but I think they must be aware of the dilemma more than most.

Alrighty then. Hate to bother you, someone who had to endure BGC posts way back when.
    Give my best to Drexel the original phonie
    Last edited by limitles; 11-20-2022 at 11:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Kind of wandering into a previous topic, that of phonies. There are many jobs which require a false narrative, none more than legal counsel. Do you become comfortable with this over time?
    Over time? I was comfortable with it from the beginning! My clients hired me to kick ass and take names, and that’s what I did.

Load Metric
    Over time? I was comfortable with it from the beginning! My clients hired me to kick ass and take names, and that’s what I did.
    What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a lawyer on a motorcycle? With a vacuum cleaner the dirtbag is on the inside.

Gayjammies, if you have sex with your client you can bill him twice for essentially the same service.

Load Metric
    What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a lawyer on a motorcycle? With a vacuum cleaner the dirtbag is on the inside.

Gayjammies, if you have sex with your client you can bill him twice for essentially the same service.
    Lol. Everyone hates lawyers til they need one.

Comments

devidee: No, those people hate them too. Probably more so

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know.::

Load Metric
    We get it. You're a savvy shopper. Never mind most of what you buy supports communist China.

Hold it. You have your groceries delivered? How busy is your day that you require delivered anything? How fat/stupid or lazy are you?

Once again, limitlush shows us his IQ is about the same as the room temperature. Grow up, little limitlush.

Load Metric
    Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth? You can't afford to have groceries delivered like us civilized people do? Well, you don't have to lash out about it. Ask your boss for a fifty cent an hour raise. Everyone here thinks you are stupid. Why did you open your mouth and prove everyone right?

Load Metric

Once again, limitlush shows us his IQ is about the same as the room temperature. Grow up, little limitlush.
    Also curious about getting your groceries delivered to Motel 6 versus just going?

Haven't been to one in years but imagine Wal Mart remains a power chair paradise? Had to pump the brakes (on my legs) at least once per trip due to some diabetic taking a corner too sharp.

Isn't a core tenet of Team Retard to stay with your kind?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Also curious about getting your groceries delivered to Motel 6 versus just going?

Haven't been to one in years but imagine Wal Mart remains a power chair paradise? Had to pump the brakes (on my legs) at least once per trip due to some diabetic taking a corner too sharp.

I guess you are like gayjammies, about as sharp as a sack of water. You have ridiculed disabled people many times now. But their disabilities are benign. Not deserving of any kind of derision. Of course, nazi's have always had disdain for the disabled. You are aligned with fascists.

Sloppytard, your contempt for people with disabilities is called ABLEISM. I know you will have to google it. Get someone to help you understand the big words. Then seek help for your mental affliction.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-21-2022 at 06:39 PM.

Load Metric

I guess you are like gayjammies, about as sharp as a sack of water. You have ridiculed disabled people many times now. But their disabilities are benign. Not deserving of any kind of derision. Of course, nazi's have always had disdain for the disabled. You are aligned with fascists.

Sloppytard, your contempt for people with disabilities is called ABLEISM. I know you will have to google it. Get someone to help you understand the big words. Then seek help for your mental affliction.
    LOL mickeywoke throwing around 'isms'. You already get ramps everywhere and the best parking spots.

Just think you're passing up golden opportunities to meet your next roommate in the Depends aisle, stop gett8ng your shit delivered.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth? You can't afford to have groceries delivered like us civilized people do? Well, you don't have to lash out about it. Ask your boss for a fifty cent an hour raise. Everyone here thinks you are stupid. Why did you open your mouth and prove everyone right?
    No way am I having someone else choose my steaks and veggies. Understandable for you: given you can only afford Top Ramen, Cheese Wizz, crackers, and Sam’s Cola. Tight life.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 11-21-2022 at 07:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Top Ramen, Cheese Wizz, crackers, and Sam’s Cola. Tight life.
    Nice of you to show us your Walmart shopping list, gayjammies. You're one sandwich away from a picnic. I'll bet your brain feels as good a new....seeing that you never use it.

Load Metric

LOL mickeywoke throwing around 'isms'. You already get ramps everywhere and the best parking spots.

Just think you're passing up golden opportunities to meet your next roommate in the Depends aisle, stop gett8ng your shit delivered.
    Sorry, I don't do ramps or handicapped parking. Seek help for your Ableism. And remember, the next time you order pizza don't have it delivered. Walk down there and pick it up yourself, goofball. As a matter of fact, sell your car and walk everywhere you go, lazy cuck. You'll probably meet some nice available men on the street.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

No way am I having someone else choose my steaks and veggies. Understandable for you: given you can only afford Top Ramen, Cheese Wizz, crackers, and Sam’s Cola. Tight life.

SHUT IT DOWN BRO, GROCERY DELIVERY IS GOD.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    this is quite the about face. smh.

US moves to shield Saudi crown prince in journalist killing

https://apnews.com/article/biden-bus...source=Twitter

and right on time.....

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1595035011341770752

Thread Information