more white people bad

more lbgtq bullshit

more republican censorship

more lockdowns

more people of color

more vaccines

more police bad, black criminals good

and this all of course, will still be Trump's and white supremacists' fault

pretty good prediction (didn't take a genius to figure this out)

Load Metric
    Huge lol at press conference what a shitload of lies. Saying that supply issues are only 2% down from normal is ridiculous. Every store you go in you see 40-50% down, especially produce and meat. Bare shelves Biden.

Comments

herbertstemple: Bare shelves Biden rep
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20220120_0612013792383924241949038.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  132.4 KB

Comments

herbertstemple: "no mean tweets" BIG FUCKING LOLOLOL rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    As it pertains to Russia, I guess we are all supposed to just forget the MSM and democrat party spent the first 2 years of the trump presidency pushing a (since debunked) narrative He was a Russian pawn, calling him to be tried for treason and imprisoned.

And since becoming president Biden has been much more pro Russia than anything trump ever did.

I am not even saying appeasing Putin is wrong. I actually have no clue. I do find it perverse that pushing a “green” energy agenda has just made the entire western world dependent on countries like china and Russia for energy.

And of course I find it completely absurd how unevenly the media has acted the last 4+ years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    As it pertains to Russia, I guess we are all supposed to just forget the MSM and democrat party spent the first 2 years of the trump presidency pushing a (since debunked) narrative He was a Russian pawn, calling him to be tried for treason and imprisoned.

And since becoming president Biden has been much more pro Russia than anything trump ever did.

I am not even saying appeasing Putin is wrong. I actually have no clue. I do find it perverse that pushing a “green” energy agenda has just made the entire western world dependent on countries like china and Russia for energy.

And of course I find it completely absurd how unevenly the media has acted the last 4+ years.
    I don’t agree with anything in this post. Biden is talking tough with Putin and he’s making a big mistake. But ya know, the military industrial machine needs to be fed and Afghanistan ain’t gonna pay the bills anymore. $2.3 trillion was spent and of that $2 trillion went to contractors. Those guys are not gonna stay hungry. Eisenhower told you a long time ago. He worked for them for crying out loud.

Anyway, I was reminded that the MSM was very pro Reagan back in the day. The current liberal press has not always been a thing. Perspective is nice.

You gotta credit Trump with ending Afghanistan. That was very very unique in our history. Biden followed through.

Well we are 0-3 last three wars so I’m gonna bet the trend myself.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I don’t agree with anything in this post. Biden is talking tough with Putin and he’s making a big mistake. But ya know, the military industrial machine needs to be fed and Afghanistan ain’t gonna pay the bills anymore. $2.3 trillion was spent and of that $2 trillion went to contractors. Those guys are not gonna stay hungry. Eisenhower told you a long time ago. He worked for them for crying out loud.

Anyway, I was reminded that the MSM was very pro Reagan back in the day. The current liberal press has not always been a thing. Perspective is nice.

You gotta credit Trump with ending Afghanistan. That was very very unique in our history. Biden followed through.

Biden doesn’t know what is going on or what he is saying most is the time. Unless he is reading verbatim off a script I wouldn’t spend too much time trying to decipher what the true plan is based on his remarks.

I could very well be wrong, but my understanding is that Europe is very dependent on Russian energy which is fueling a lot of the appeasement for Putin on their side. It is also my understanding is that we have declined to sell weapons to Ukraine to act as a deterrent to Russian invasion, which they have begged us for. Which seems inconsistent with a pro interventionist strategy.

Load Metric

The MSM was not pro Reagan.

To reverse Trump policy just for the sake of reversing it Biden unilaterally approved the Nord Stream pipeline from Russia to Germany. He didn't get a damn thing for it. No promises to stay out of Ukraine. Nothing! Now the Ruskies have amased troops on the Unkrainian border with what looks like plans to invade.

Biden is Putin's bitch.

Trump would not have abandoned U.S. citizens in Afghanistan. Trump set conditions for the Afghan pullout. Biden threw all those conditions out. The NATO countries called it the biggest disaster in NATO history. Joe is weak.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Biden doesn’t know what is going on or what he is saying most is the time. Unless he is reading verbatim off a script I wouldn’t spend too much time trying to decipher what the true plan is based on his remarks.

I could very well be wrong, but my understanding is that Europe is very dependent on Russian energy which is fueling a lot of the appeasement for Putin on their side. It is also my understanding is that we have declined to sell weapons to Ukraine to act as a deterrent to Russian invasion, which they have begged us for. Which seems inconsistent with a pro interventionist strategy.
    Biden has no clue and neither does his crew. Blinken is inept.

I was posting about Ukraine in the Biden foreign policy thread at least as early as mid September. Ukraine was telegraphed so clearly and now with troops amassed we finally see some fumbling around.

I’m a big fan of the China/Russia two war front scenarios myself. We will see.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The MSM was not pro Reagan. .
    This just isn’t so.

MSM loved Reagan back in the day. Of all the folks here you should particularly recall.

Load Metric

Not really. About 20ish % of all energy is from natural gas in EU. The previous pipeline from Russia covered about 40% of that. The new pipeline would double it. Germany is interested in business opportunities that cheaper gas would provide. If Russia would shut their current pipelines, the 8-10% shortage would be covered by US/Middle-East/Norway.

US natural gas exports are very dependent on the European market (bout 50%). Ukraine is very dependent on the gas transaction fees from Russian exports to Europe. The new pipeline would be a way to bypass Ukraine and US LNG would no longer be needed.

If the new pipeline doesn't work out, Russia will sell their shit to China. If the pipeline is finalized, US might find trading partners they haven't pissed off in the last 5 years.

Oh and since inflation was mentioned (Walter thread maybe?) the genius plan to start exporting natural gas is the biggest reason for domestic price hike. When you connected your fairly insular LNG market to the global market you created demand that far exceeds your production capacity. As such your domestic prices are going up. You're currently competing with EU/CHINA/SK/JPN for your own gas. Stable genius authorized most of those export deals through 2050.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The MSM was not pro Reagan. .
    This just isn’t so.

MSM loved Reagan back in the day. Of all the folks here you should particularly recall.
    The MSM was much more principled 40 years ago. They still had an air of neutrality that doesn't exist today even though they were mostly liberals. But there was no love affair between them and Reagan. Reagan went over their heads with speeches directly to the American people.

It's gotten progressively worse since then. If anyone thinks MSM piled on Trump because "Hey, it's Trump! He's an asshole! Just get rid of him and we'll calm down", watch what happens to the next republican candidate for President. He/she will get it worse than Trump.

What I couldn't stand about McCain and Romney were they just took it when the lefty media called them racist, fascist, zenophobic, nazi's. They wouldn't fight back.

Trump fought back. I loved it when he got in their faces and told them to shove it. I hope he comes back and does the same thing again. I'm glad he drove the left nuts.

Load Metric
    The current bill is about the federal government taking over elections. Its about a Washington DC panel of three ultra liberal judges making election decisions for local elections across the country. Its about voting without ID which would allow individuals to vote multiple times.

There is no country that allows voting without producing ID.

It's time white liberals get over their racist notions that blacks cannot produce ID at the same level of whites. Blacks don't have problems producing ID's for any other endeavor.

Comments

The Boz:

herbertstemple: If you cannot produce an ID, you do not have any business voting!

Tellafriend:

NaturalBornHustler: LOUDER FOR THE WHITE ELITES IN THE BACK

Load Metric
    nn

Load Metric
    First of all Thank you Joe for the 6% raise on my SS check. Doubt you deserve all the credit but what the hell. Looking for a 10% raise next year.

Really worried about next few years in America. Things have a late 1970's feel to me. Fading confidence in the economy, massive raise of inflation rates. Topped out at 15% around beginning of 1980. Do not remember empty shelves then, but to be honest most of what i was buying was beer, chips and frozen pizzas.

Not a Biden fan at all, bastards stole the election. Hands down stole it. Still too early to judge whether Biden is a good president or failure but it doesn't look good for him right now. Not too early to judge that Biden is a very weak president. Jimmy Carter weak.

High high potential for very bad times ahead.

Comments

The Boz: Truth
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Just another day at the Grocery store yesterday. Empty shelves everywhere including fresh meats.

Bought some fresh wings to air fry today for football and got the last pack at $4.99 a pound uncut. Breasts were also $4.99 a pound and wasn’t many there either.

Next to no Gatorade including no Gatorade Zero, celery was $4.99 for a pack of snack sticks. I could go on and on but anyone who shops sees it on every trip.

This was a Publix in Florida, but it’s everywhere.

Thanks a lot Trump!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Just another day at the Grocery store yesterday. Empty shelves everywhere including fresh meats.

Bought some fresh wings to air fry today for football and got the last pack at $4.99 a pound uncut. Breasts were also $4.99 a pound and wasn’t many there either.

Next to no Gatorade including no Gatorade Zero, celery was $4.99 for a pack of snack sticks. I could go on and on but anyone who shops sees it on every trip.

This was a Publix in Florida, but it’s everywhere.

Thanks a lot Trump!
    I was in Wal Mart yesterday for a few things, I shit you not the ENTIRE meat section was picked clean. Not a single piece over 12 racks. Never seen anything like it, then again I have never seen a corpse elected President either.

Load Metric
    Name:  35296-E16-D89-B-4-D86-96-A0-499-FF39-DD46-B.png
Views: 168
Size:  636.1 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  BEC514-EC-0928-4450-9-E7-D-1-ABF0-B79-ED95.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  444.7 KB

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  0-F45-F6-FB-484-E-4852-BE91-1246-B98-A9-F13.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  328.9 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are truly deranged.

herbertstemple: which one is which?

1marley1: get help

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information