Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princess of Wales Kate Middleton being hidden by Royal Family, fake photo published yesterday

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Princess of Wales Kate Middleton being hidden by Royal Family, fake photo published yesterday

Very bizarre story.

On December 25, everything seemed normal. Kate Middleton was photographed with her family, following a Christmas service:

However, things got weird from there. She had abdominal surgery in January, for reasons the Royal Family will not disclose, other than to claim it was not due to any cancer.

She was not seen for another 2 1/2 months, but was finally spotted as a passenger in her mother's vehicle on March 4:

On March 10, amid much speculation that something is wrong with Kate, Kensington Palace posted a photo of Kate with her children. However, the Associated Press and other journalism agencies issued a "kill notice" on the photo, claiming that the "source manipulated" it. So the photo appears to be fake -- and it came from the Royals!

https://twitter.com/_holamanola/status/1766967404825837638

What's even stranger is the fact that Middleton has always been accessible in the past. Even after giving birth, she quickly posted smiling photos outside the hospital. How could this surgery, claimed to not to have been major, have knocked her out of the public eye for months? And why are the Royals submitting fake photos to the press, to "prove" she's okay?

Loads of conspiracy theories are flying around, but nobody can figure out what's going on.

Load Metric
    Obviously the window siding is fake and the kid's fingers on the left are either severely deformed or most likely photo shopped. I know nothing about this family, but I figured I would have heard about a birth defect because those are not normal fingers, plus when he is gripping the chair it looks as though he is missing fingers. I just tried to replicate the positioning of those fingers and they at best are in the most unnatural state.

Load Metric
    When I read about it, I assumed a hysterectomy or something given they canceled stuff for a month. Royals seem the type to classify something of the female variety as abdominal surgery. She’s the right age. Like 40-45 is probably the most common age to get that procedure. I’d guess she’s right about that.

The fake picture and abruptness of the situation is weird though. Usually it’s some female issue like fibroids or whatever. Hopefully she doesn’t have cancer concerns if it is a hysterectomy or more serious surgery.

Stuff like colon cancer in women under 50 is pretty rare.

What a life. For all the comfort, the lack of privacy is really gross. Hopefully she’s well. Always seemed fairly normal by the royals standards

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    When I read about it, I assumed a hysterectomy or something given they canceled stuff for a month. Royals seem the type to classify something of the female variety as abdominal surgery. She’s the right age. Like 40-45 is probably the most common type. I’d guess she’s right about that.

The fake picture and abruptness of the situation is weird though. Usually it’s some female issue like fibroids or whatever. Hopefully she doesn’t have cancer concerns if it is a hysterectomy or more serious surgery.

What a life. For all the comfort, the lack of privacy is really gross. Hopefully she’s well. Always seemed fairly normal by the royals standards
    I don't know anything really about the King, Queen or any of that shit. I think the current King is just an outright douche bag. And his son Harry and his mulatto wife are fucking two annoying creatures. But the William guy seems like a straight up guy who looks like he is just doing his job being a loyal prince or whatever his title is. He probably thinks this whole monarchy is a bunch of bullshit but goes through the motions. It's a pretty good life I guess, you get unlimited money you did not earn and endless women. Look at King Andy's brother, he hung with Epstein and his teen girls for years and effectively gets a pass. I mean Harvey Weinstein gets sent to Federal prison for fingering a few women and this monarch d-bag gets ostracized to some London multi million dollar estate with servants waiting on him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    When I read about it, I assumed a hysterectomy or something given they canceled stuff for a month. Royals seem the type to classify something of the female variety as abdominal surgery. She’s the right age. Like 40-45 is probably the most common type. I’d guess she’s right about that.

I don't know anything really about the King, Queen or any of that shit. I think the current King is just an outright douche bag. And his son Harry and his mulatto wife are fucking two annoying creatures. But the William guy seems like a straight up guy who looks like he is just doing his job being a loyal prince or whatever his title is. He probably thinks this whole monarchy is a bunch of bullshit but goes through the motions. It's a pretty good life I guess, you get unlimited money you did not earn and endless women. Look at King Andy's brother, he hung with Epstein and his teen girls for years and effectively gets a pass. I mean Harvey Weinstein gets sent to Federal prison for fingering a few women and this monarch d-bag gets ostracized to some London multi million dollar estate with servants waiting on him.
    Prince Harry is a bigger douche than his father. I've tried to like him because he's an Afghanistan war veteran and deserves some level of respect for that but I just can't. I'm sure he was highly protected while he was there and didn't experience combat the way others do.

Load Metric
    Eliminate all royalty and make them get real jobs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Confirmed edited.

Kate Middleton apologized for the edits, claiming, "Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused."

Bullshit.

Why edit a simple family photo like that? Obviously something is being covered up.

She was again photographed in a car today, beside her husband, en route to "an appointment".

I wonder if she's unable to walk or stand right now, and perhaps also looks sickly. That would explain why she might have photoshopped together an old picture of herself and passed it off as recent, as well as why she will not make public appearances, except being seen seated in a car.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/uk/ka...ntl/index.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's getting weirder.

Some customer at a farmer's market saw Kate and her husband walking outside, and recorded a brief video. This person brought it to The Sun (a UK publication), which has since distributed the video:

There are skeptics who believe this is either AI-generated, old footage, or body doubles. I will say that it's surprising nobody is noticing Kate walking by, despite it being a relatively open area and her face being in full view. This would be understandable in a place like the US where Kate isn't as well known, but in the UK you'd think there would be a lot of eyeballs on her, especially given the latest controversies.

Despite this, experts seem to believe that the footage is real and current.

If the video is real, does that mean she's okay? Notice she is walking briskly and does not seem to be in pain or struggling to do so. But that doesn't mean a whole lot. It just means she's not on or deathbed or unable to walk.

If necessary, a person suffering from major physical ailments can put on a happy face and appear healthy for a short period of time. I think of myself, and know that even with some of my nastiest viruses, I could have smiled and walked 50 feet in a normal-looking manner if it were important to feign health. Kate is very aware of the controversies and questions surrounding her in 2024, and this video could have been set up. This also could explain why nobody seemed to notice her. If she were dropped off from a vehicle right before the video began, instructed to walk 50 feet, and then whisked back into the same vehicle, it's believable that this all could have happened too quickly for most people to notice her.

But wait... there's more. I'll get to that in the next post.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's another photo of the Royals which has been unearthed which is now verified to be fake, but this one doesn't feature Kate. However, the photo was supposedly TAKEN by Kate, and is of the late Queen and the Royal children:

CNN does a good analysis here as to why it's certainly fake: https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/19/europ...ntl/index.html

This photo was released on April 21, 2023, which would have been the Queen's 97th birthday. She died 7 months prior, in September 2022. At the time, Kate claimed that she took the photo in 2022, and was releasing it in honor of the late Queen's birthday.

Getty Images, which distributed the photo, has acknowledged that it is fake, something they just learned recently. Apparently they are now pissed off and very distrusting of the Royals, as these photo agencies have strict policies against image manipulation. It is now believed that the photo is a mixture of a lot of pictures together.

The question is WHY Kate would have photoshopped this picture and then released it 7 months after the Queen died. Clearly there was nothing to be gained regarding showing the Queen's health status, as she was already long dead. Kate herself is also not in the photo, so she would not seem to directly gain from any optics in that picture.

My guess is that Kate has some weird photoshopping hobby, and gets some sick thrill out of putting together fake Royal pictures, and getting them distributed around the world as if they're real. Perhaps she's just bored with her life, and this is something she does for excitement. So maybe the photoshopped picture of herself isn't meant to prove anything about her health, but is just part of a new habit she has of distributing doctored pics to the media.

But why isn't she appearing in public? Why not just go on TV, do a brief interview, and show the world she's okay? Why all the subterfuge?

Again, she might be enjoying all of the attention. I will say that I didn't give a shit at all about her prior to the recent controversy, but now I am closely following the story.

The problem is that we may never get an answer. The Royals have long been very secretive and have taken an approach of, "We don't need to explain anything to the commoners." Thus, they do not feel they OWE us an explanation about anything. We may just get a brief, bullshitty statement, and that will be that. The one with the Queen is particularly easy for Kate to excuse, as she can portray it as a posthumous tribute to her.

In short, I think Kate Middleton might be a freak and a very weird chick.

Comments

1marley1: almost champ

Load Metric
    That is a weird guess.

Load Metric
    Try to imagine how much a paparazzi would earn from these pictures. $250,000 or more? I’m now curious about this market.

With regard to photoshopping pictures. Isn’t that the cornerstone of Facebook and social media? Filters and all that nonsense.

Kate was a little out of touch with how the pics would be received despite everyone else doing it.

News been slow at the palace since Harry and Meghan.

Load Metric
    I read on the crazy days n nights site that she's has to carry a poop bag. Totally not credible.
    Anyhow she obv doesn't wan t to be seen, i say give her some privacy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Try to imagine how much a paparazzi would earn from these pictures. $250,000 or more? I’m now curious about this market.

With regard to photoshopping pictures. Isn’t that the cornerstone of Facebook and social media? Filters and all that nonsense.

Kate was a little out of touch with how the pics would be received despite everyone else doing it.

News been slow at the palace since Harry and Meghan.
    Filters and outright fake pictures are two different things.

I assume Getty would be okay with some light filtering, nor would it be much of a scandal. Before there were filters, there were touch-ups. Even my high school yearbook had a touchup service for the "senior portraits". I was one of the few students to refuse the touch-ups, even though my parents would have paid for it. I wanted the real me in the picture, not an idealized version of me that I could use to falsely brag in later years how good looking I was at 17.

I remember in my 12th grade math class, two girls sitting near me were passing each other's photos back and forth. They were heavily touched up. I glanced over and saw the pics, which looked nothing like the actual girls in real life. At that point I resolved to always refuse "senior portrait" pictures from any girls I met online.

Kate or someone working for Kate seems to be creating phony pictures from previous photos, and then submitting them to large photo distribution services. Huge no-no. The question is why...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Very bizarre story.

On December 25, everything seemed normal. Kate Middleton was photographed with her family, following a Christmas service:

However, things got weird from there. She had abdominal surgery in January, for reasons the Royal Family will not disclose, other than to claim it was not due to any cancer.

She was not seen for another 2 1/2 months, but was finally spotted as a passenger in her mother's vehicle on March 4:

On March 10, amid much speculation that something is wrong with Kate, Kensington Palace posted a photo of Kate with her children. However, the Associated Press and other journalism agencies issued a "kill notice" on the photo, claiming that the "source manipulated" it. So the photo appears to be fake -- and it came from the Royals!

What's even stranger is the fact that Middleton has always been accessible in the past. Even after giving birth, she quickly posted smiling photos outside the hospital. How could this surgery, claimed to not to have been major, have knocked her out of the public eye for months? And why are the Royals submitting fake photos to the press, to "prove" she's okay?

Loads of conspiracy theories are flying around, but nobody can figure out what's going on.
    Why do you concern yourself? You live in a dying city/country and you think voting a multi-level criminal to head office for the second time is appropriate.

Greed and fascination with celebrity has clouded your mind and those of millions of similar lead paint exposed chubbies

Load Metric
    She probably does have an ostomy, my guess is she has ulcerative colitis that ate its way through and she had to get it all cut out, and now shits through a hole in her belly.

Comments

Sanlmar: We gonna grade this as an early winner. nh
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Ya she has a shit bag, they are hiding her because new ostomies make a lot of fart noises and if a bag busts in public…

From now on she will be known as Princess Kaka.

Comments

BCR: Imagine how miserable and childish and pathetic a 60 year old woman has to be to be to even type princess kaka. Would be immature for a 7 year old. What a miserable cunt.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    One last thing, they had her sprinting with Willie outside to mask fart noises, she probably had a vented bag on to prevent it from blowing up like a balloon. New ostomies have the scent of hell like you have never smelled in your own toilet (even tines toilet), and the vent lets the stink leak out. They have deodorizer for the shit bags, but it still smells like perfumed shit.

Now in some time the intestine adjusts and many can squeeze formed less smelly shit into the bag, but that takes time and that’s why they are hiding her.

Some intestines never adjust then you can expect the biggest PR shitz blitz in history.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Small chance they didn’t have to cut a lot of intestine out and she can go back to surgery to reanastamosis aka make a new connection to asshole so she can shit somewhat normal again.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I do not miss being a nurse, her situation brought back memories of a tranny with aids and anal cancer. When I showed up at apartment the cancer was eating some major ass vessels and there was blood EVERYWHERE and all that queen could do was look at tranny entertainment pics in smelly apartment reminiscing of the good ole days while I was using a towel to hold pressure on ass with dick and balls hanging and fake boobs flopping waiting for ambulance.

Covid was the best thing to happen to my ‘career’

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol tranny AIDS cunt cocksucking whore

The Boz: Offset asshole Joe

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I do not miss being a nurse, her situation brought back memories of a tranny with aids and anal cancer. When I showed up at apartment the cancer was eating some major ass vessels and there was blood EVERYWHERE and all that queen could do was look at tranny entertainment pics in smelly apartment reminiscing of the good ole days while I was using a towel to hold pressure on ass with dick and balls hanging and fake boobs flopping waiting for ambulance.

Covid was the best thing to happen to my ‘career’
    With all due respect to everything ever posted here, this is by far the nastiest post ever. I feel dirty just reading it. This should be shown to everyone considering entering that field.

Thread Information