Page 97 of 115 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2289

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: pathetic !! but he is black, so he must be qualified !!

Load Metric

this is too stupid to not be planned, we got trannies running around the white house, faggots on maternity after ripping babies out of walking wombs, (why didn't they abort those kids for the greater good, since they love abortion so much) while trains are derailing left and right, black Supreme Court judges who can't define the meaning of a woman, whoever the fuck this person is who doesn't know or won't answer what a Brady motion is.

our country was stolen right in front of our eyes, everything they said Trump was, the people hoisting biden's body up are

they want crazy people to go crazy and do crazy shit, only thing that makes sense, none of this makes sense, they need our speech and our guns, the Trump arrest bullshit was supposed to start a riot and get people killed, as an excuse to cut down on VIOLENT MISINFORMATION AND THREATS online, and guns in the real world

Name:  conspiracy-theory.gif
Views: 484
Size:  2.60 MB

Comments

Tellafriend:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

this is too stupid to not be planned, we got trannies running around the white house, faggots on maternity after ripping babies out of walking wombs, (why didn't they abort those kids for the greater good, since they love abortion so much) while trains are derailing left and right, black Supreme Court judges who can't define the meaning of a woman, whoever the fuck this person is who doesn't know or won't answer what a Brady motion is.

our country was stolen right in front of our eyes, everything they said Trump was, the people hoisting biden's body up are

they want crazy people to go crazy and do crazy shit, only thing that makes sense, none of this makes sense, they need our speech and our guns, the Trump arrest bullshit was supposed to start a riot and get people killed, as an excuse to cut down on VIOLENT MISINFORMATION AND THREATS online, and guns in the real world

Attached Images Attached Images  
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Here’s how I would answer the question: I don’t know what a Brady motion is. Please enlighten me. Ok, it’s an evidence issue, here’s what I would do. I’d read the briefs submitted by the parties, and then me and my clerks would do a little legal research, and I’d make a decision. If he was civil law judge his whole career, it would be a perfectly acceptable answer.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 03-23-2023 at 05:57 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Here’s how I would answer the question: I don’t know what a Brady motion is. Please enlighten me. Ok, it’s an evidence issue, here’s what I would do. I’d read the briefs submitted by the parties, and then me and my clerks would do a little legal research, and I’d make a decision. If he practiced civil law his whole career, it would be a perfectly acceptable answer.

jesus christ. did you not bother to listen to the brief audio. he's been a judge for the last 4 years. a US Magistrate at that.

https://www.afj.org/document/kato-crews-fact-sheet/

try again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

are you calling me retarded when you can't even attach images correctly?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Here’s how I would answer the question: I don’t know what a Brady motion is. Please enlighten me. Ok, it’s an evidence issue, here’s what I would do. I’d read the briefs submitted by the parties, and then me and my clerks would do a little legal research, and I’d make a decision. If he practiced civil law his whole career, it would be a perfectly acceptable answer.

jesus christ. did you not bother to listen to the brief audio. he's been a judge for the last 4 years. a US Magistrate at that.

try again.
    starting to think this Jayjami guy isn't even a REAL LAWYER ON THE INTERNET

Name:  conspiracy-theory (1).gif
Views: 161

Load Metric

try again.
    He’s been a Magistrate. Not a what we call an “Article 3” judge. They handle the shit cases the real judges don’t what to hear. Parties must stipulate to a magistrate. You can say no, but good luck ever getting you case heard. I’m not saying he’s qualified. I’m just saying there’s a better way to answer the question.

Load Metric

try again.
    He’s been a Magistrate. Not a what we call an “Article 3” judge. They handle the shit cases the real judges don’t what to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Judge
    In Scherbarth v. Woods et al., the plaintiff sued two police officers for excessive use of force after he allegedly suffered nerve damage, a concussion, and lacerations during an arrest for a nonviolent misdemeanor where he had not attempted to resist arrest or flee. Judge Crews denied the officers’ motion to decide the case in their favor on the grounds of qualified immunity, a theory that can allow agents of the government to circumvent liability in civil suits, because he believed a jury trial was necessary to determine certain material facts in the case. Judge Crews presided over a five-day jury trial. Based on the jury’s determinations, Judge Crews found that the police officers were entitled to qualified immunity and entered a judgement in their favor.

yeah I'm kidding if you read the link Tellafriend linked, he seems pretty on the nose, except for what I've quoted, why wouldn't he answer the question?

Gold
    Load Metric
    are you calling me retarded when you can't even attach images correctly?
    Not at all, I agree with everything you said.

State of USA (here also) = Lee Jones

Get your waffle iron ready but keep your head
    Last edited by OK2; 03-23-2023 at 08:50 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

try again.
    He’s been a Magistrate. Not a what we call an “Article 3” judge. They handle the shit cases the real judges don’t what to hear. Parties must stipulate to a magistrate. You can say no, but good luck ever getting you case heard. I’m not saying he’s qualified. I’m just saying there’s a better way to answer the question.
    My cousin is a lawyer of 20 years for the bank with the largest market share over here. Earns about 400k USD. He's a retard like you. Celebrated getting licensed by getting drunk and jumping off a bridge into a shallow river and almost killed himself.

It's amusing that you automatically designate yourself an intellectual authority on any and all matters because "I'm a lawyer"

This is your only domain I guess as well as 'higher education'

Who cares. DUMB WOMEN become lawyers also. It doesn't mean anything other than you're most likely a morally compromised overpaid cunt.

Comments

Tellafriend: yes

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    My cousin is a lawyer of 20 years for the bank with the largest market share over here. Earns about 400k USD. He's a retard like you. Celebrated getting licensed by getting drunk and jumping off a bridge into a shallow river and almost killed himself.

It's amusing that you automatically designate yourself an intellectual authority on any and all matters because "I'm a lawyer"

This is your only domain I guess as well as 'higher education'

Who cares. DUMB WOMEN become lawyers also. It doesn't mean anything other than you're most likely a morally compromised overpaid cunt.
    Name:  chapelle-charlie-murphy (1).gif
Views: 149
Size:  4.62 MB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  1678834676008961.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  163.5 KB

Load Metric

try again.

Nonsense. Did you google that response? ANY lawyer with ANY experience in ANY criminal case in ANY court knows what a Brady motion is.

your article 3 red herring aside, do you not know that US Magistrates always handle initial discovery (i.e., Brady motions) ?

you should stick with updating us on the snow conditions on Heavenly.

Load Metric
    why won't the judge answer the question, Jayjami?

better yet, why won't YOU answer the question, Mr scholar of law?

Name:  conspiracy-theory (1).gif
Views: 470

Thread Information