Load Metric

Biden nominates Tranny for Assistant Secretary of HHS

Comments

OSA: hate speech not allowed here

jsearles22: And?

duped_samaritan: triggered?

dwai: that's one ugly dude

desertrunner: No, would NOT hit it.

Dan Druff: offset - see my post below, this nominee is a horrible person and deserves to be mocked

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I'm thinking mandatory tranny blowjobs falls under HHS. Is this the one whose dick sidedish is going to have to suck? Because that would make me very happy.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: LOL

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Hey OSA, how the hell is that hate speech? All I did was post an article and said "No Comment". No Comment is not any speech, let alone "hate" speech. What a oversensitive cunt you are.

And the word "tranny" is not hate speech. It is short for Transgender. It can also be short for Transmission. Are mechanics guilty of hate speech? Just like "Hammy" is short for Hamstring. Are you accusing Denny's of hate speech when the have a menu item called "Moons over MyHammy"?

Go cry yourself to sleep in your safe space you Snowflake. Keep your manufactured outrage to yourself.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

meet the future mrs. dish

Comments

dwai: rofl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wut is his preffered pronoun. can i just call him person?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    wut is his preffered pronoun. can i just call him person?

Fluffer

Load Metric
    Name:  1785437.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  134.5 KB

lol yeah this is normal, the fags and trannies and blacks are gonna have a field day with Biden

Load Metric
    The Area 51 scientist from Independence Day became a tranny?

Comments

desertrunner: This post wins PFA for today.

Dan Druff: Shit, I KNEW I had seen this person somewhere before

Cerveza Fria: Gold!

Load Metric
    even OSAs sorry ass wouldnt fuck that thing

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    ... and yet, it gets fast tracked into a position of power within the Biden administration.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    ... and yet, it gets fast tracked into a position of power within the Biden administration.
    fucking it and hiring it are two completly dif things

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You guys are all missing the real issue here.

It doesn't matter that Rachel Levine is a trans woman.

What matters is that Rachel Levin is incompetent, a hypocrite, a horrible human being, and a killer of thousands of elderly people in Pennsylvania. I called out this piece of shit last year, but overall the story got almost zero traction at the time because of the super left-biased mainstream media. (The right wing media covered it, but let it go pretty fast because Levine wasn't a nationally known figure at the time, unlike Cuomo and Whitmer.)

Here's my post from May 2020: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...28&#post899428

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania has an old trans woman as Secretary of Health.

Levine is 62, and on March 18 made the controversial decision mandating that elderly care facilities "must continue to accept new admissions and receive readmissions for current residents who have been discharged from the hospital who are stable," including residents who had contracted COVID-19. In short, an old person with COVID-19 who was discharged from the hospital had to be accepted into a nursing home.

This pissed off tons of people, given that nursing homes accounted for about half of Pennsylvania's COVID-19 deaths.

Rachel Levine's mom is still alive, and obviously quite old. When Rachel Levin's 95-year-old mom felt uncomfortable in an assisted care home, she had Rachel move her out of there and into a hotel.

The lesson here is that it's totally cool to risk the lives of other people's parents, especially if you are the PA Secretary of Health and can afford to put Mommy in her own private hotel room, after your own policies created additional risk for her.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...retarys-mother

So basically Levine put forth a really dangerous, anti-science policy (forcing nursing homes to accept COVID-positive residents), then removed "her" own mother from a nursing home at the same time, because it was going to be dangerous for her.

Okay to kill other people's moms, just not your own!

Great pick, Biden!

But since it's a trans woman, we should all be oohing and ahhing about how historical this is.

SCIENCE!!!!

Load Metric
    It’s an abomination.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: charging $1,000 for a blowjob is an abomination
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You guys are all missing the real issue here.

It doesn't matter that Rachel Levine is a trans woman.

What matters is that Rachel Levin is incompetent, a hypocrite, a horrible human being, and a killer of thousands of elderly people in Pennsylvania. I called out this piece of shit last year, but overall the story got almost zero traction at the time because of the super left-biased mainstream media. (The right wing media covered it, but let it go pretty fast because Levine wasn't a nationally known figure at the time, unlike Cuomo and Whitmer.)

Here's my post from May 2020: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...28&#post899428

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania has an old trans woman as Secretary of Health.

Levine is 62, and on March 18 made the controversial decision mandating that elderly care facilities "must continue to accept new admissions and receive readmissions for current residents who have been discharged from the hospital who are stable," including residents who had contracted COVID-19. In short, an old person with COVID-19 who was discharged from the hospital had to be accepted into a nursing home.

This pissed off tons of people, given that nursing homes accounted for about half of Pennsylvania's COVID-19 deaths.

Rachel Levine's mom is still alive, and obviously quite old. When Rachel Levin's 95-year-old mom felt uncomfortable in an assisted care home, she had Rachel move her out of there and into a hotel.

The lesson here is that it's totally cool to risk the lives of other people's parents, especially if you are the PA Secretary of Health and can afford to put Mommy in her own private hotel room, after your own policies created additional risk for her.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...retarys-mother

So basically Levine put forth a really dangerous , anti-science policy (forcing nursing homes to accept COVID-positive residents), then removed "her" own mother from a nursing home at the same time, because it was going to be dangerous for her.

Okay to kill other people's moms, just not your own!

Great pick, Biden!

But since it's a trans woman, we should all be oohing and ahhing about how historical this is.

SCIENCE!!!!
    SCIENCE YALL

Thread Information