Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Update regarding recent bannings & other events

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Looks like I was right-
    BCR: My bad. Government.
    So BCR types out an entire paragraph eviscerating you. You don’t reply to any of it, instead arguing you never said military friend when you said government friend. Like that’s wholly different and changes your thoughts, opinions, etc?

Bro, the fact is I wrote the playbook that you are following. And it’s tired and old even to me. I can tell you from experience what I did was intentional, thought out, and with malice. I believe you are exactly the same.
    What dupe account are you using here? I can tell you’re another member here now using another ID.

Load Metric
    Looks like I was right-
    BCR: My bad. Government.
    So BCR types out an entire paragraph eviscerating you. You don’t reply to any of it, instead arguing you never said military friend when you said government friend. Like that’s wholly different and changes your thoughts, opinions, etc?

Bro, the fact is I wrote the playbook that you are following. And it’s tired and old even to me. I can tell you from experience what I did was intentional, thought out, and with malice. I believe you are exactly the same.
    He's a piece of shit that would have been insta-bagged up in the good old days.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Looks like I was right-

What dupe account are you using here? I can tell you’re another member here now using another ID.
    It's amazing how much you "know" that isn't actually true. You're giving bottomfaggot a run for his money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It's amazing how much you "know" that isn't actually true. You're giving bottomfaggot a run for his money.
    Exactly. Desertfag, Since you know so much, escrow $500 with Druff and I’ll do the same. If he confirms I operate any dupe whatsoever you win. Any post on a dupe within the last 2 years and you win. Booked?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    GET HIM SIZZLER

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Exactly. Desertfag, Since you know so much, escrow $500 with Druff and I’ll do the same. If he confirms I operate any dupe whatsoever you win. Any post on a dupe within the last 2 years and you win. Booked?

Comments

4BET:

Dan Druff: chargeback incoming

nunbeater: lol never forget

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

Okay, I've been on this forum almost 10 years and I don't post much and I generally stay out of the forum infighting because I'm not a made guy like a lot of the regulars around here whose opinions should really count but I absolutely have to say this: desertrunner, read the goddamn room and shut it the fuck down.
    I would agree with you entirely if I did not continue to have that nagging feeling that Druff and DR are one and the same.

I'm sure that others have already considered this possibility but I refuse to wade through all the DR posts, DR bash posts, and DR defense posts to determine if someone has irrefutable evidence that it can't possibly be true. DR bashing seems to have brought a lot of attention and energy to an increasingly moribund forum. It would be a good business move by Druff, not to mention the enjoyment of putting one over on PFA members. If wrong, my apologies in advance.
    It's not a bad theory, actually. I considered it because of the vague language they've been using to describe their relationship. Then you have DR calling for forum members to be banned. Something doesn't smell right. Almost like some kind of performance art piece on free speech. All I know is that DR is being insufferable. And people aren't annoyed because DR likes Trump. People are annoyed because DR is being annoying.

Load Metric

I would agree with you entirely if I did not continue to have that nagging feeling that Druff and DR are one and the same.

I'm sure that others have already considered this possibility but I refuse to wade through all the DR posts, DR bash posts, and DR defense posts to determine if someone has irrefutable evidence that it can't possibly be true. DR bashing seems to have brought a lot of attention and energy to an increasingly moribund forum. It would be a good business move by Druff, not to mention the enjoyment of putting one over on PFA members. If wrong, my apologies in advance.
    It's not a bad theory, actually. I considered it because of the vague language they've been using to describe their relationship. Then you have DR calling for forum members to be banned. Something doesn't smell right. Almost like some kind of performance art piece on free speech. All I know is that DR is being insufferable. And people aren't annoyed because DR likes Trump. People are annoyed because DR is being annoying.
    lol you idiots call the right wingers conspiracy theorists, this is the dumbest bullshit I've ever read

Comments

Gordman: yes, because it's MUCH more likely that an election was rigged by millions of votes & no evidence, vs a possible dupe account on an 8th tier poker forum

splitthis: Offset

Platinum
    Load Metric

I considered this as well ( however, to be fair though, I've been suspicious of other accounts over the years being dupes of another person and I turned out being wrong)

I can't quite put my finger on it fully yet, but to me something just doesn't seem right. Amongst other things, DR makes certain seemingly obvious writing errors, but at the same time doesn't make other certain writing mistakes that I think should have been made.

The writing style and attempt to sound different at times sticks out at me; for lack of a better explanation right now, the "flow" just seems... weird.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I considered this as well ( however, to be fair though, I've been suspicious of other accounts over the years being dupes of another person and I turned out being wrong)

I can't quite put my finger on it fully yet, but to me something just doesn't seem right. Amongst other things, DR makes certain seemingly obvious writing errors, but at the same time doesn't make other certain writing mistakes that I think should have been made.

The writing style and attempt to sound different at times sticks out at me; for lack of a better explanation right now, the "flow" just seems... weird.
    OKAY YOU GOT ME

I'M DESERTRUNNER

Load Metric
    Damn, you gave it away, now I gotta re-dupe here.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-19-2021 at 09:21 PM.

Load Metric
    Damn, you gave it away, not I gotta re-dupe here.
    Name:  D3A5251F-72CA-4CD7-AA92-C612B11AD7FE.jpeg
Views: 271
Size:  219.8 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    You guys are giving Druff too much credit. This is exactly the kind of idiot that Druff would call his good friend.

Comments

adamantium: lol

Muck Ficon: LOL

Load Metric
    SHUT IT DOWN GORDO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

lol you idiots call the right wingers conspiracy theorists, this is the dumbest bullshit I've ever read
    Oh man, now I want it to be true.

Either way, being open to the small possibility that DR and Druff are the same person is world's apart from believing with 100% certainty that the U.S. election was stolen by a cabal of deep state pedophiles or whatever-the-fuck.

Side note: dwai is a good poster. I pretty much never agree with him but he helps balance out the political views on the forum and he's often funny. DR is just annoying.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    You guys are giving Druff too much credit. This is exactly the kind of idiot that Druff would call his good friend.
    Ken Scalar is also one of Druff’s good friends. We know the foundation for that, and it makes sense. That Druff would also have a real life friend who is a raving rightwing lunatic is just a measure of Druff’s span of tolerance along the political spectrum. Ken and DR sort of balance each other out. So you gotta take the good with the bad, right?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Oh man, now I want it to be true.

Either way, being open to the small possibility that DR and Druff are the same person is world's apart from believing with 100% certainty that the U.S. election was stolen by a cabal of deep state pedophiles or whatever-the-fuck.

Side note: dwai is a good poster. I pretty much never agree with him but he helps balance out the political views on the forum and he's often funny. DR is just annoying.
    could not agree more

Load Metric

They're being vague because they're not ready to come out of the closet yet.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Seriously where's azz clown when you need him?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Thats a good observation and my honest and serious answer would be- I have different attitudes and passions for different topics. If its a legit topic, you'll get a good response. If it's BS, you'll get a crappy response from me.

Thread Information