Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update regarding recent bannings & other events

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Update regarding recent bannings & other events

I am pleased to report that I have communicated with various people involved with the recent drama and there has been positive resolution.

All users temp banned on Friday night have been restored to full access.

Some personal disputes referenced the other day have been resolved, and I don't foresee any more drama with those. Apologies to anyone who popped a huge batch of popcorn for this week.

I haven't posted the archives yet, but splitthis called into radio for the first time, at the very end of last night's show. You might be surprised at some of the things she said -- in a good way.

Finally, I want to say something regarding the longtime users of the community here. I very much appreciate the people who have kept this small community afloat for all these years, and have contributed enough interesting content to keep people coming back to this site to read it. This includes both the people who showed up for PFA, as well as those who go back to the NWP/DD days. I know there are many more modern options for posting these days (Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc), and forums are kinda antiquated. I try to make decisions which I feel are best for the forum as a whole, but sometimes I make the wrong call, or am too slow to take action regarding something which needs to be done. While it will always ultimately be me deciding what to do or not to do regarding moderating this forum, I always take feedback seriously, and I especially care what longtime respected contributors have to say. You can always feel to give constructive criticism regarding how this place is run, whether in PM or in a public post, and I'll always consider changing my mind.

Good evening.

Comments

rum dick:

WillieMcFML: Todd is GOD /thread

Load Metric
    Duplicative thread, not needed

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    SS and PLOL coming back?

or you talking about sonatine and sizzle?

Load Metric

Update regarding recent bannings & other events

Druff- What about flashlights??

Seriously, please fix the 3 problem members currently on the board.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    SS and PLOL coming back?

or you talking about sonatine and sizzle?
    SS has chosen to leave the forum. However, I have resolved my issues with him and we are moving on. PLOL is still banned but I will be open to discussing with him in the future about reversing that.

I was talking about everyone banned for the thread-bombing on Friday night. I have also had a personal conversation with sonatine and we have hashed out our differences. I feel our interactions going forward will be a lot better, even if we continue to disagree about politics and other matters.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Go fuck yourself, shitposter - not needed

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: How long of a nap is Adam up for due to his shitposting responses??
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

“not Needed” is definitely a thing. Trending today, trending for sure.

We got 50% of front page threads directly related To politics. The same 10-15 (maybe less) passionate political posters are drowning out everything else.

We need a drastic cut down of the Number politics Threads. I’m not saying political talk shouldn’t be happening - I say more the better but it should be consolidated down.

Load Metric

And who would those be?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

We got 50% of front page threads directly related To politics. The same 10-15 (maybe less) passionate political posters are drowning out everything else.

We need a drastic cut down of the Number politics Threads. I’m not saying political talk shouldn’t be happening - I say more the better but it should be consolidated down.
    Lets be real, it isnt drowning out everything else, because there is no everything else, pretty sure you will survive if the gambling thread is 3 inches from the top
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    At this point my honest take is that both druff and dessertrunner are running long cons on each other.

Comments

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The thing is that this community is full of "problem members", because it's a free speech site where people are allowed to insult each other, even me.

I'm not interested in stopping that here. The reason a lot of people here aren't getting along with you is because you're still perceived as an outsider (even if you've been reading the forum on and off for 7 years), and they don't like being told that they're out of line or need to be dealt with.

On the other side, when you bring actual good discussion topics here, such as the flashlight thread, most people enjoy that. You actually do bring out some interesting discussion topics -- especially the apolitical ones (we honestly have enough political talk already) -- so if you focused upon that, people would like that a lot better.

Load Metric

Just shut the fuck up man. Like seriously. How Druff doesn’t see this insufferable faggot is intentionally destroying the forum is beyond me. He’s the worst poster I can remember on these forums. And that’s an incredibly high bar.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Ya do realize JSizzle we haven’t forgotten what a Welchy POS you are on here. You lack credibility man
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  bbbki.gif
Views: 446
Size:  1.99 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Just shut the fuck up man. Like seriously. How Druff doesn’t see this insufferable faggot is intentionally destroying the forum is beyond me. He’s the worst poster I can remember on these forums. And that’s an incredibly high bar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Less politics.. however I am going to enjoy the next 4 years as the country spirals out of control with double digit inflation and continued libertard protests under Biden Presidency!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The thing is that this community is full of "problem members", because it's a free speech site where people are allowed to insult each other, even me.
    I agree with this to a point, but when the cancer runs rapid though out the entire system, it kills the board. Ive seen this for the last 20+ years on other BBS sites, the bad members sour the whole place, its human nature.
    The reason a lot of people here aren't getting along with you is because you're still perceived as an outsider (even if you've been reading the forum on and off for 7 years), and they don't like being told that they're out of line or need to be dealt with.
    The only issue with me here is I posted that was pro-Trump and then the onslaught came, nothing to do with my personality, past posting pattern or membership time on the board. Its been allowed to happen in the past, so the bad behavior (cancer) continues on until you cut it out.

On the other side, when you bring actual good discussion topics here, such as the flashlight thread, most people enjoy that. You actually do bring out some interesting discussion topics -- especially the apolitical ones (we honestly have enough political talk already) -- so if you focused upon that, people would like that a lot better.
    Respectfully, its not my political posts, its my one political view of supporting Trump. If I posted here that I did not like Trump, we wouldn't be discussing it now. You let the members freely attack others over political views and the bad behavior continues and kills your board. Thats how Ive seen it go for decades on other BBS sites, personal attacks always kills forums.

Comments

simpdog: get lost

dmndkutr: Shitting on your friend’s forum and not taking his gentle hints to stop giving him unnecessary headaches and mental issues

Pablo: victim complex is strong with this guy

Load Metric
    Mr. DR

Take a break from the forum.

Thanks,
    From all of us.

Comments

desertrunner: Worry about yourself.

Ryback_feed_me_more: Spoken like a true cancel culture leftist shitbag

rum dick: Fuck em

Load Metric
    I agree with this to a point, but when the cancer runs rapid though out the entire system, it kills the board. Ive seen this for the last 20+ years on other BBS sites, the bad members sour the whole place, its human nature.
    The reason a lot of people here aren't getting along with you is because you're still perceived as an outsider (even if you've been reading the forum on and off for 7 years), and they don't like being told that they're out of line or need to be dealt with.
    The only issue with me here is I posted that was pro-Trump and then the onslaught came, nothing to do with my personality, past posting pattern or membership time on the board. Its been allowed to happen in the past, so the bad behavior (cancer) continues on until you cut it out.

Respectfully, its not my political posts, its my one political view of supporting Trump. If I posted here that I did not like Trump, we wouldn't be discussing it now. You let the members freely attack others over political views and the bad behavior continues and kills your board. Thats how Ive seen it go for decades on other BBS sites, personal attacks always kills forums.
    nobody cares if you like Trump or not, but when you claim massive election fraud, the retard is glowing

Comments

mickeycrimm: Libtards claiming Trump/Russia collusion was retarded
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    nobody cares if you like Trump or not, but when you claim massive election fraud, the retard is glowing
    Same thing and thanks for proving my point.

Comments

simpdog: idiot

Load Metric

Paraphrasing

“He’ll tone it down if I ask. He’s my friend and respects me.” Druff

“Fuck you” DesertRunner

Comments

desertrunner: Except I never said that.

gimmick:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information