Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Update regarding recent bannings & other events

Silver
    Load Metric
    When you have posters like Sanlmar and The Shrink who rarely if ever wade into the piss-infested waters of the kiddie pool saying there’s a problem it should tell you all you need to know really.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    When you have posters like Sanlmar and The Shrink who rarely if ever wade into the piss-infested waters of the kiddie pool saying there’s a problem it should tell you all you need to know really.
    Havent pissed in the pool in years
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You said "600 a month" not "600 in a month" or "600 in the past month." You got caught exaggerating but ain't man enough to admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    No the problem is if you relentlessly shit-post 600 times in a month and make the forum unreadable. I don't give a fuck what your political opinion is. If you're posting that much in a month and you aren't druff, you are probably fucking up the forum
    Man you really caught me. Great work

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    The problem we have here is a failure to communicate.

Yep bout sums it up. The problem here is every leftist poster is trying to bully Dwai DR and the others into being silenced and quite frankly it’s the same shit many Deal with in FB and Twitter and big tech lefty media. This forum is an actual bastion of free speech. In reality the leftist clowns need to shut it down as much as DR does. Y’all might want to try looking the fuck in the mirror for once. Your attacking him and being nasty ass pigs because you disagree with him politically and deride him for thinking there was some shady shit that happened. It’s like you have a lalalal I can’t hear you with your fingers in your ear mentality. Belittling him and invalidating his opinion is acting like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up everybody damn. Yes I think shit was shady too I don’t give two fucks what dick licker and the rest say to me or call me names see the whole sticks and stones shit is true. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one and shit comes out of it. Don’t like somebody’s opinion tough fucking shit you don’t own the damn copyright on opinions. Nobody fucking handed you the golden opinion meter to decide that only your opinion and considerations mater in the world. Your over rated opinion of our your value and self worth needs some serious reevaluation in truth. You ain’t special buttercups. Nobody is. You fucking get hit by a semi tomorrow PFA will go on without you and so will the rest of the world. The total lack of respect on this forum is disgusting grown ass fucking adults acting like children on a playground is what’s going on here and it needs to stop. I’m pretty sure Druff has had similar thoughts but won’t go in the gutter to say it.

That being said I’m not saying Dwai DR and even myself haven’t been just as guilty at times. Let me just preface this by saying. The shitshow that’s developed here is a microcosm of what’s going on in this country. Y’all are so preoccupied with hating on each other did it every fucking Dawn on you that’s what the powers that ve want?? Everybody waving fists at each other and screaming and yelling while the crooks rob the bank and rip off we the taxpayers and folks living in this country. Your being lead like a fucking bunch of rats by the pied pipper media be it Fox or MSNBC and the rest. Wake the fuck up and look around you it might surprise you what you find if you even care if not then go play some poker and stop fighting each other damnit

I’m done.

i think druff should move this to your other thread, but i'll respond here.

it doesn't seem like it due my severe tds, but i suspect if we went down the list of liberal vs. conservative viewpoints, i would probably lean conservative.

but the problem many people have with what you and desertrunner are saying is not a liberal vs. conservative debate on ideology or matter of opinion. it is your statements of fact

for example, your assertion that math proves the election was stolen is a matter of fact. it either was or it wasn't.

when you throw up graphs and deliberately try not to show us where the info came from, or have no explanation for why no media or court has acknowledged your statement that more people voted than exist (lol) -- which would be the most hilariously failed attempt at hiding election rigging ever -- how do you expect us to deal with that?

you might as well tell us the earth is flat. do you even acknowledge how that must sound to "normals"?

this is the same with desertrunner and his "the military is being mobilized to stop the steal" rhetoric. he doesn't use the word qanon, but that is a core belief of theirs. it's the entire foundation of that cult. that trump will use the military to round up the pedophiles.

again, these aren't philosophical debates. these are factual assertions.

for normal people, it is very difficult to even humor people like you guys.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    The problem we have here is a failure to communicate.

Yep bout sums it up. The problem here is every leftist poster is trying to bully Dwai DR and the others into being silenced and quite frankly it’s the same shit many Deal with in FB and Twitter and big tech lefty media. This forum is an actual bastion of free speech. In reality the leftist clowns need to shut it down as much as DR does. Y’all might want to try looking the fuck in the mirror for once. Your attacking him and being nasty ass pigs because you disagree with him politically and deride him for thinking there was some shady shit that happened. It’s like you have a lalalal I can’t hear you with your fingers in your ear mentality. Belittling him and invalidating his opinion is acting like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up everybody damn. Yes I think shit was shady too I don’t give two fucks what dick licker and the rest say to me or call me names see the whole sticks and stones shit is true. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one and shit comes out of it. Don’t like somebody’s opinion tough fucking shit you don’t own the damn copyright on opinions. Nobody fucking handed you the golden opinion meter to decide that only your opinion and considerations mater in the world. Your over rated opinion of our your value and self worth needs some serious reevaluation in truth. You ain’t special buttercups. Nobody is. You fucking get hit by a semi tomorrow PFA will go on without you and so will the rest of the world. The total lack of respect on this forum is disgusting grown ass fucking adults acting like children on a playground is what’s going on here and it needs to stop. I’m pretty sure Druff has had similar thoughts but won’t go in the gutter to say it.

That being said I’m not saying Dwai DR and even myself haven’t been just as guilty at times. Let me just preface this by saying. The shitshow that’s developed here is a microcosm of what’s going on in this country. Y’all are so preoccupied with hating on each other did it every fucking Dawn on you that’s what the powers that ve want?? Everybody waving fists at each other and screaming and yelling while the crooks rob the bank and rip off we the taxpayers and folks living in this country. Your being lead like a fucking bunch of rats by the pied pipper media be it Fox or MSNBC and the rest. Wake the fuck up and look around you it might surprise you what you find if you even care if not then go play some poker and stop fighting each other damnit

I’m done.

it doesn't seem like it due my severe tds, but i suspect if we went down the list of liberal vs. conservative viewpoints, i would probably lean conservative.

but the problem many people have with what you and desertrunner are saying is not a liberal vs. conservative debate on ideology or matter of opinion. it is your statements of fact

for example, your assertion that math proves the election was stolen is a matter of fact. it either was or it wasn't.

when you throw up graphs and deliberately try not to show us where the info came from, or have no explanation for why no media or court has acknowledged your statement that more people voted than exist (lol) -- which would be the most hilariously failed attempt at hiding election rigging ever -- how do you expect us to deal with that?

you might as well tell us the earth is flat. do you even acknowledge how that must sound to "normals"?

this is the same with desertrunner and his "the military is being mobilized to stop the steal" rhetoric. he doesn't use the word qanon, but that is a core belief of theirs. it's the entire foundation of that cult. that trump will use the military to round up the pedophiles.

Correct none of this is about guns, abortion, climate, taxes, and what not its about fact vs fiction, if the election was stolen or not is not a difference of opinion
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Correct none of this is about guns, abortion, climate, taxes, and what not its about fact vs fiction, if the election was stolen or not is not a difference of opinion

Or that Covid was a hoax perpetuated by the elites so Bill Gates can microchip us. Everyone here who gets mocked deals in conspiracy theories that they can’t prove, and that defy any logic, and get angry when people laugh at them.

Now we are supposed to feel bad that they’ve had their brains bent with lies and nonsense and they want a safe space here where no one calls them dumb. They want to be able to live in a alternate universe and we aren’t allowed to point out it’s fake.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Or that Covid was a hoax perpetuated by the elites so Bill Gates can microchip us. Everyone here who gets mocked deals in conspiracy theories that they can’t prove, and that defy any logic, and get angry when people laugh at them.

Now we are supposed to feel bad that they’ve had their brains bent with lies and nonsense and they want a safe space here where no one calls them dumb. They want to be able to live in a alternate universe and we aren’t allowed to point out it’s fake.
    It’s even worse than that, it’s that they want to live in their alternate universe without anyone calling BS, while at the same time having complete liberty to rain relentless vitriol on the real universe and those who inhabit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

It’s even worse than that, it’s that they want to live in their alternate universe without anyone calling BS, while at the same time having complete liberty to rain relentless vitriol on the real universe and those who inhabit it.
    And here, wrap themselves in the flag while holding the Bible and claim to be on the good end of the good v evil fight. We aren’t at the top of the food chain because we are the toughest. Start a fight with a Gorilla and you’ll be quickly disabused of that notion. They worship a God that created us with a brain that enables critical thinking, and yet get angry when it’s used.

Claim to be patriots when their lies have worked their way through mostly Republican courts at every level and got laughed out. That’s the system implemented by the founders they claim to worship. They then enter political Reg Gayner territory and we are mean to point out that they have lost their minds and are expected to suffer fools silently.

Load Metric

Druff is scary absent in replying to posts like this
    Slava Ukraini!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

And here, wrap themselves in the flag while holding the Bible and claim to be on the good end of the good v evil fight. We aren’t at the top of the food chain because we are the toughest. Start a fight with a Gorilla and you’ll be quickly disabused of that notion. They worship a God that created us with a brain that enables critical thinking, and yet get angry when it’s used.

Claim to be patriots when their lies have worked their way through mostly Republican courts at every level and got laughed out. That’s the system implemented by the founders they claim to worship. They then enter political Reg Gayner territory and we are mean to point out that they have lost their minds and are expected to suffer fools silently.
    Watching these retards makes it hard to be a Republican nowadays. I have a friend from high school that’s 100x more into this shit than the likes of dipshits DR and Mickey. Dude is posting crazy shit on FB around 40 times a day. Everything from celebrities fucking kids and drinking their blood to JFKjr being Q, everything will always happen very very soon. Always thinking they have found some hidden code in a tweet from the president, they remind me of Russell Crowe in “A Beautiful Mind”, completely batshit crazy. Apparently today all our TVs will go black, internet will shut down and there will be military tribunal feeds of major celebrities and politicians. Patriots are in control, all will be exposed very very soon..........

And maybe the craziest thing of all is they think Trump is the moral compass. I just can’t with this shit.

Load Metric

Druff is scary absent in replying to posts like this

we used to see mocking posts from him about how democrats support trannies, but even those are gone.

even druff recognizes that qanon is widespread republican thinking with actual qanon elected officials and republican senators writing opinion pieces saying these people need to be disavowed.

it's not a fringe.

druff won't give us the satisfaction but he knows, in hindsight, that trump was the worst thing to happen to conservatism in history.

Load Metric
    One quick add- I have ZERO connection, interest or following of QAnon. Never posted about them, no interest, zero connection.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    One quick add- I have ZERO connection, interest or following of QAnon. Never posted about them, no interest, zero connection.
    these idiots are obsessed with this q shit, they need a boogeyman to blame, Trump is gone so now these fascists will start blaming other Republicans, and they call us the "conspiracy theorists"

LOL SAD!

Silver
    Load Metric
    All non-Democratic party approved thoughts are now "Q affiliated conspiracy theories"

If you commit thought crime, you are Q, doesn't matter that you never visited or aren't interested.

Also, the election was fair, and YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT, not even in the context of the next election.

It is all mail in voting from here on out, it worked so well this time, why would we ever go back?

NO DEBATE NEEDED, DEMS GOT THIS. JUST SUBMIT TO YOUR NEW OVERLORDS.

Name:  capture3.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  82.4 KB

Comments

dwai: this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Watching these retards makes it hard to be a Republican nowadays. I have a friend from high school that’s 100x more into this shit than the likes of dipshits DR and Mickey. Dude is posting crazy shit on FB around 40 times a day. Everything from celebrities fucking kids and drinking their blood to JFKjr being Q, everything will always happen very very soon. Always thinking they have found some hidden code in a tweet from the president, they remind me of Russell Crowe in “A Beautiful Mind”, completely batshit crazy. Apparently today all our TVs will go black, internet will shut down and there will be military tribunal feeds of major celebrities and politicians. Patriots are in control, all will be exposed very very soon..........

And maybe the craziest thing of all is they think Trump is the moral compass. I just can’t with this shit.
    It’s prevalent where I live also. Particularly as you move out into the country a little. That’s entire communities talking that stuff.

Teachers, coaches, people you’d otherwise think have a clue. It’s funny you mention a guy from your high school. I went to this barber for a few years. I was over that way a few days ago and I called and he got me in.

He’s got a really successful shop. Nice dude, mid 40s, one of those guys who you can tell is mixed race but it’s so subtle that you aren’t 100% sure. We usually talk football or MMA/wrestling type shit. His kids are wrestlers. Just got divorced after a long marriage.

We were talking about how nutty shit is, and he said everyone back home has lost it also. I was ready to walk out as he said it. I assumed he was from PA.

I asked him where’s home, I thought you were from here? He said Great Falls, Mo. I didn’t get into the backstory as I was leaving. He’s probably a good bit older than you and I don’t know if he always lived there or went to school there?

I would guess if you know him, a mixed race barber now living in PA would be more than enough to make a lightbulb go off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

It’s prevalent where I live also. Particularly as you move out into the country a little. That’s entire communities talking that stuff.

Teachers, coaches, people you’d otherwise think have a clue. It’s funny you mention a guy from your high school. I went to this barber for a few years. I was over that way a few days ago and I called and he got me in.

He’s got a really successful shop. Nice dude, mid 40s, one of those guys who you can tell is mixed race but it’s so subtle that you aren’t 100% sure. We usually talk football or MMA/wrestling type shit. His kids are wrestlers. Just got divorced after a long marriage.

We were talking about how nutty shit is, and he said everyone back home has lost it also. I was ready to walk out as he said it. I assumed he was from PA.

I asked him where’s home, I thought you were from here? He said Great Falls, Mo. I didn’t get into the backstory as I was leaving. He’s probably a good bit older than you and I don’t know if he always lived there or went to school there?

I would guess if you know him, a mixed race barber now living in PA would be more than enough to make a lightbulb go off.
    were you wearing your mask like a good little lib?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    these idiots are obsessed with this q shit, they need a boogeyman to blame, Trump is gone so now these fascists will start blaming other Republicans, and they call us the "conspiracy theorists"

LOL SAD!

there are actual elected Q officials in the republican party.

other republican senators have come out and stated they need to call them out and stomp it now.

19% of republicans believe biden was legitimately elected.

Yeah, only a minor percentage of republicans are conspiracy theorists

Load Metric

LOL SAD!

there are actual elected Q officials in the republican party.

other republican senators have come out and stated they need to call them out and stomp it now.

19% of republicans believe biden was legitimately elected.

Yeah, only a minor percentage of republicans are conspiracy theorists
    Sure, people sticking up for their side when they get shafted by the other side, real sick people we're dealing with here, how dare they don't think the way you do, they should be removed from office i assume?

Load Metric
    all I'm saying is it's mostly the deranged libs on PFA posting about "q conspiracy theories" than any sane right wingers on pfa

Load Metric
    all I'm saying is it's mostly the deranged libs on PFA posting about "q conspiracy theories" than any sane right wingers on pfa
    do you believe there were massive voter fraud?
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information