Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Update regarding recent bannings & other events

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    all I'm saying is it's mostly the deranged libs on PFA posting about "q conspiracy theories" than any sane right wingers on pfa
    do you believe there were massive voter fraud?
    no

I believe people that would never think to vote voted because they are brainwashed enough to hate Trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    One quick add- I have ZERO connection, interest or following of QAnon. Never posted about them, no interest, zero connection.

your posts on the military mobilizing and suggestion that biden won’t be inaugurated occurred on the same day that prominent Q youtubers — whose channels have since been taken down — mentioned this same thing and said that the storm is happening.

maybe you aren’t a Q follower. Ok. But either way, my point to you was that your statement that biden won’t be inaugurated because trump will invoke the insurrection act is not a philosophical debate as to ideology. it’s not like we’re debating whether transgenders should be permitted to participate in female sports.

your assertions are statements of fact, or at least, predictions of fact. You must understand that this is equivalent to saying the earth is flat from a normal person’s perspective.

you then wonder why you get personal attacks or why you get trolled.

how exactly do you think normal people should engage with you after you have stated these beliefs? just move on?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

there are actual elected Q officials in the republican party.

other republican senators have come out and stated they need to call them out and stomp it now.

19% of republicans believe biden was legitimately elected.

Yeah, only a minor percentage of republicans are conspiracy theorists
    Sure, people sticking up for their side when they get shafted by the other side, real sick people we're dealing with here, how dare they don't think the way you do, they should be removed from office i assume?

I didn’t totally catch what you were saying here but for the record, i think there is a huge difference between people like you and even dish, who i think are totally sane, and the desertrunners of the world

Comments

dwai: you caught what I was saying

Load Metric
    I don’t wonder, I know exactly why.

As for the QAnon referencing, that’s all in your head.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

do you believe there were massive voter fraud?
    no

I believe people that would never think to vote voted because they are brainwashed enough to hate Trump
    fair enough, but trump fucked himself, he didnt need any help in doing so
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

So if Biden gets inaugurated tomorrow without incident and Trump flies to mar a lago in the morning as planned, you’ll come back and apologize for spamming the board with nonsense, right? You’ll concede your “military friend” who told you Trump invoked the insurrection act was lying or he fell for bullshit, right? That’s how adults function. You’ll say “I’m sorry, I’m embarrassed I was all excited over boiler plate Executive Orders and insisted that things are happening and anyone was crazy who didn’t see it?”

And if Biden is facing a military tribunal tomorrow and DC is in control of Trump and he’s still president come Wednesday night, we will have to concede desert runner isn’t a retard spamming nonsense, and owe you an apology?

That’s how adults converse. Thankfully we don’t have long to wait and I won’t hold my breath that you’ll concede you fell for disinformation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Correct none of this is about guns, abortion, climate, taxes, and what not its about fact vs fiction, if the election was stolen or not is not a difference of opinion

Or that Covid was a hoax perpetuated by the elites so Bill Gates can microchip us. Everyone here who gets mocked deals in conspiracy theories that they can’t prove, and that defy any logic, and get angry when people laugh at them.

Now we are supposed to feel bad that they’ve had their brains bent with lies and nonsense and they want a safe space here where no one calls them dumb. They want to be able to live in a alternate universe and we aren’t allowed to point out it’s fake.
    Everyday for 4 years all I heard was Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia. I turn on the TV, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia. Turn on the radio, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia. From CBS, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, From ABC, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, From NBC, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, CNN, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, MSDNC, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia, Trump/Russia.....

Everyday....All fucking day long....lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. It was endless. EVERY STINKING DAY FOR 4 YEARS. The whole time I knew it was a lie. The American people being fed a steady diet of bullshit. EVERY STINKING DAY, ALL DAY LONG.

Now you libtard idiots want to call someone else a lie, say their brains are bent with lies and nonsense? GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT. YOU SQUANDERED IT ON TRUMP/RUSSIA, TRUMP/RUSSIA, TRUMP/RUSSIA.

You libtard idiots are the ones that need a safe space, alternate universe. DUMB LYING BASTARDS.

Comments

simpdog: Trump Russia

dwai: he's right you know
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Trump possibly pardoning the tiger king is probably the best ting he would have done in the last 5 years
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    joe exotic 2024?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Druff, I get along fine in here with most of the members. Its the few who attack in here after every post that are hurting your forum. Go back and look at all of my posts and find where I initially attack someone, you wont find them. Its after I post where the same 3 come in with the "fag" comments. Youre letting the liberals run your board here. If you still dont believe me, I'll admin tag them for you.
    Okay, I've been on this forum almost 10 years and I don't post much and I generally stay out of the forum infighting because I'm not a made guy like a lot of the regulars around here whose opinions should really count but I absolutely have to say this: desertrunner, read the goddamn room and shut it the fuck down.
    I would agree with you entirely if I did not continue to have that nagging feeling that Druff and DR are one and the same.

I'm sure that others have already considered this possibility but I refuse to wade through all the DR posts, DR bash posts, and DR defense posts to determine if someone has irrefutable evidence that it can't possibly be true. DR bashing seems to have brought a lot of attention and energy to an increasingly moribund forum. It would be a good business move by Druff, not to mention the enjoyment of putting one over on PFA members. If wrong, my apologies in advance.

Comments

simply1:

The Shrink: possibly

Load Metric

So if Biden gets inaugurated tomorrow without incident and Trump flies to mar a lago in the morning as planned, you’ll come back and apologize for spamming the board with nonsense, right? You’ll concede your “military friend” who told you Trump invoked the insurrection act was lying or he fell for bullshit, right? That’s how adults function. You’ll say “I’m sorry, I’m embarrassed I was all excited over boiler plate Executive Orders and insisted that things are happening and anyone was crazy who didn’t see it?”

And if Biden is facing a military tribunal tomorrow and DC is in control of Trump and he’s still president come Wednesday night, we will have to concede desert runner isn’t a retard spamming nonsense, and owe you an apology?

That’s how adults converse. Thankfully we don’t have long to wait and I won’t hold my breath that you’ll concede you fell for disinformation.
    So many misquotes and twisted details by you. Also no apologizes from me for using my freedom of speech and expression here. Just because youre a libtard that cant tolerate a difference in opinion, not my fault.

Serious add- Desertrunner is really no one special, not really political in real life, not a good live poker player and youre actually wasting your time on him here. You guys put so much stock in me, its laughable. PM Druff and he will confirm, i am no one special.

Comments

garrett: lol, good one... "no apologizes from me for using my freedom of speech"
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-19-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Load Metric

So many misquotes and twisted details by you. Also no apologizes from me for using my freedom of speech and expression here. Just because youre a libtard that cant tolerate a difference in opinion, not my fault.

Serious add- Desertrunner is really no one special, not really political in real life, not a good live poker player and youre actually wasting your time on him here. You guys put so much stock in me, its laughable. PM Druff and he will confirm, i am no one special.
    What you said was as clear as day, now you're claiming to be misquoted and misunderstood. Classic technique of the bullshit artist who is called out on his bullshit.

Trump has 21 hours left to hatch his brilliant plan to stay in office. You were sooooo sure it's coming. I'll up my offer to 20-1. You put up $100 I'll put up $2,000. Druff is already holding more than $2,000 of my money. You got any balls?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

What you said was as clear as day, now you're claiming to be misquoted and misunderstood. Classic technique of the bullshit artist who is called out on his bullshit.

Trump has 21 hours left to hatch his brilliant plan to stay in office. You were sooooo sure it's coming. I'll up my offer to 20-1. You put up $100 I'll put up $2,000. Druff is already holding more than $2,000 of my money. You got any balls?

Walter, why are you acting so unsure of yourself. You should be giving him at least 1000-1. I think you're a bit worried of a last minute surprise.

Load Metric

Go back and find me saying "I have a friend in the military". If you find it, I will pay you $100. If you cant find it, you give me $100. Druff escrows.

Load Metric

Go back and find me saying "I have a friend in the military". If you find it, I will pay you $100. If you cant find it, you give me $100. Druff escrows.
    a retard like you dont have friends, you have acquaintances
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

“I have a friend in gov that confirmed Trump signed the Insurrection paper. This is all prep.“

“I don’t think we’re ever going to see a President Biden. Things are happening.“

“ He moving his chess pieces right now to fool the gullible like you to think the above, always keep the dumb people guessing. Some of you arent really good poker players, you dont show your final cards until AFTER the River card. The river card comes out right before the 20th.”

Comments

BCR: My bad. Government.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    a retard like you dont have friends, you have acquaintances
    Take the bet then.

Load Metric

why is the "show me what i said" schtick interesting posting? you are simply trolling to for the sake of trolling, deliberately fucking up druff's site.

Load Metric
    why is the "show me what i said" schtick interesting posting? you are simply trolling to for the sake of trolling, deliberately fucking up druff's site.
    Looks like I was right-

Load Metric

Looks like I was right-
    So BCR types out an entire paragraph eviscerating you. You don’t reply to any of it, instead arguing you never said military friend when you said government friend. Like that’s wholly different and changes your thoughts, opinions, etc?

Bro, the fact is I wrote the playbook that you are following. And it’s tired and old even to me. I can tell you from experience what I did was intentional, thought out, and with malice. I believe you are exactly the same.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information