Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Update regarding recent bannings & other events

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I agree with this to a point, but when the cancer runs rapid though out the entire system, it kills the board. Ive seen this for the last 20+ years on other BBS sites, the bad members sour the whole place, its human nature.

The only issue with me here is I posted that was pro-Trump and then the onslaught came, nothing to do with my personality, past posting pattern or membership time on the board. Its been allowed to happen in the past, so the bad behavior (cancer) continues on until you cut it out.

Respectfully, its not my political posts, its my one political view of supporting Trump. If I posted here that I did not like Trump, we wouldn't be discussing it now. You let the members freely attack others over political views and the bad behavior continues and kills your board. Thats how Ive seen it go for decades on other BBS sites, personal attacks always kills forums.
    nobody cares if you like Trump or not, but when you claim massive election fraud, the retard is glowing
    Since you brought it up Adam.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    idiot

Comments

BCR: FTpuppyMoNkeYRyBack rep

Ryback_feed_me_more: Wrong. FTP is not me and I’m not him however I think we’ve established PMB is him

Load Metric
    The problem we have here is a failure to communicate.

Yep bout sums it up. The problem here is every leftist poster is trying to bully Dwai DR and the others into being silenced and quite frankly it’s the same shit many Deal with in FB and Twitter and big tech lefty media. This forum is an actual bastion of free speech. In reality the leftist clowns need to shut it down as much as DR does. Y’all might want to try looking the fuck in the mirror for once. Your attacking him and being nasty ass pigs because you disagree with him politically and deride him for thinking there was some shady shit that happened. It’s like you have a lalalal I can’t hear you with your fingers in your ear mentality. Belittling him and invalidating his opinion is acting like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up everybody damn. Yes I think shit was shady too I don’t give two fucks what dick licker and the rest say to me or call me names see the whole sticks and stones shit is true. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one and shit comes out of it. Don’t like somebody’s opinion tough fucking shit you don’t own the damn copyright on opinions. Nobody fucking handed you the golden opinion meter to decide that only your opinion and considerations mater in the world. Your over rated opinion of our your value and self worth needs some serious reevaluation in truth. You ain’t special buttercups. Nobody is. You fucking get hit by a semi tomorrow PFA will go on without you and so will the rest of the world. The total lack of respect on this forum is disgusting grown ass fucking adults acting like children on a playground is what’s going on here and it needs to stop. I’m pretty sure Druff has had similar thoughts but won’t go in the gutter to say it.

That being said I’m not saying Dwai DR and even myself haven’t been just as guilty at times. Let me just preface this by saying. The shitshow that’s developed here is a microcosm of what’s going on in this country. Y’all are so preoccupied with hating on each other did it every fucking Dawn on you that’s what the powers that ve want?? Everybody waving fists at each other and screaming and yelling while the crooks rob the bank and rip off we the taxpayers and folks living in this country. Your being lead like a fucking bunch of rats by the pied pipper media be it Fox or MSNBC and the rest. Wake the fuck up and look around you it might surprise you what you find if you even care if not then go play some poker and stop fighting each other damnit

I’m done.

Gold
    Load Metric

Yep bout sums it up. The problem here is every leftist poster is trying to bully Dwai DR and the others into being silenced and quite frankly it’s the same shit many Deal with in FB and Twitter and big tech lefty media. This forum is an actual bastion of free speech. In reality the leftist clowns need to shut it down as much as DR does. Y’all might want to try looking the fuck in the mirror for once. Your attacking him and being nasty ass pigs because you disagree with him politically and deride him for thinking there was some shady shit that happened. It’s like you have a lalalal I can’t hear you with your fingers in your ear mentality. Belittling him and invalidating his opinion is acting like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up everybody damn. Yes I think shit was shady too I don’t give two fucks what dick licker and the rest say to me or call me names see the whole sticks and stones shit is true. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one and shit comes out of it. Don’t like somebody’s opinion tough fucking shit you don’t own the damn copyright on opinions. Nobody fucking handed you the golden opinion meter to decide that only your opinion and considerations mater in the world. Your over rated opinion of our your value and self worth needs some serious reevaluation in truth. You ain’t special buttercups. Nobody is. You fucking get hit by a semi tomorrow PFA will go on without you and so will the rest of the world. The total lack of respect on this forum is disgusting grown ass fucking adults acting like children on a playground is what’s going on here and it needs to stop. I’m pretty sure Druff has had similar thoughts but won’t go in the gutter to say it.

That being said I’m not saying Dwai DR and even myself haven’t been just as guilty at times. Let me just preface this by saying. The shitshow that’s developed here is a microcosm of what’s going on in this country. Y’all are so preoccupied with hating on each other did it every fucking Dawn on you that’s what the powers that ve want?? Everybody waving fists at each other and screaming and yelling while the crooks rob the bank and rip off we the taxpayers and folks living in this country. Your being lead like a fucking bunch of rats by the pied pipper media be it Fox or MSNBC and the rest. Wake the fuck up and look around you it might surprise you what you find if you even care if not then go play some poker and stop fighting each other damnit

I’m done.
    No the problem is if you relentlessly shit-post 600 times in a month and make the forum unreadable. I don't give a fuck what your political opinion is. If you're posting that much in a month and you aren't druff, you are probably fucking up the forum

Load Metric

I’m done.
    Damn, this guy nailed it. This is what Ive been trying to tell Druff.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

No the problem is if you relentlessly shit-post 600 times in a month and make the forum unreadable. I don't give a fuck what your political opinion is. If you're posting that much in a month and you aren't druff, you are probably fucking up the forum
    Typical liberal and embellishing, lying and moving the goal posts. We know I dont "post 600 times in a month", but I do have a few morons that follow me around and constantly posting behind me and it looks like that to the dumber folks of the group.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Damn, this guy nailed it. This is what Ive been trying to tell Druff.

Typical liberal and embellishing, lying and moving the goal posts. We know I dont "post 600 times in a month", but I do have a few morons that follow me around and constantly posting behind me and it looks like that to the dumber folks of the group.
    Name:  SmartSelect_20210119-015503_Chrome.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  SmartSelect_20210119-015551_Chrome.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  12.1 KB

Comments

BCR: You’d think being a gun fetishist he’d quick bringing a knife to this shit

big dick: LOL

nunbeater: got em

gimmick:

adamantium: LOL

Sheesfaced: Oops

MumblesBadly: Mumbles loves a good search result to prove a point.

Pablo:

Load Metric

Doesnt show in "one month" as you claim. Im at a total of 899 for 7 years. But nice try.

Comments

RealTalk: Literal retard

nunbeater: lol fucking clueless

Sheesfaced: Dumb as rocks

Gold
    Load Metric

Doesnt show in "one month" as you claim. Im at a total of 899 for 7 years. But nice try.
Views: 250

Did you miss this one? This is why people call you a faggot

Load Metric

I’m done.

Load Metric

To me it looks like a total after the date and still doesnt prove your claim. Youre playing the "because I say so card" here. You still need to show up that is accumulative for one whole month, not a random start or stop date.

Gold
    Load Metric

Dammy, that is ALL posts total, not in one month.
    It's all posts from dec 20 until now. Aka every post you've made in the last 31 days. That would be a month.

This is why people call you a faggot

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/se...archid=6683593

Maybe look at this and see if you can wrap your head around it

Load Metric

I’m done.
    900 posts since october is not 600 posts a month. Why don't you clean up the lying about people? Its glaringly obvious the libtard faction of PFA is trying to bully DR into submission. Everything with you dumb fuckers is about crushing dissenting voices. You're a bunch of no good pussy motherfuckers that don't deserve any kind of consideration.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

900 posts since october is not 600 posts a month. Why don't you clean up the lying about people? Its glaringly obvious the libtard faction of PFA is trying to bully DR into submission. Everything with you dumb fuckers is about crushing dissenting voices. You're a bunch of no good pussy motherfuckers that don't deserve any kind of consideration.
    He has posted 610 times since dec 20th. I thought you were a math wiz

Load Metric
    It's all posts from dec 20 until now. Aka every post you've made in the last 31 days. That would be a month. This is why people call you a faggot
    You retard fuck. His number of posts aren't even close to the number of posts from you libtard bitches that attack him. Why don't you leave it alone bitch instead of telling him to leave it alone. Fuck, you are dense.

Load Metric

Let's see if you are a math wiz. How many posts from you libtard idiots have attacked him since dec 20th?

Gold
    Load Metric
    It's all posts from dec 20 until now. Aka every post you've made in the last 31 days. That would be a month. This is why people call you a faggot
    You retard fuck. His number of posts aren't even close to the number of posts from you libtard bitches that attack him. Why don't you leave it alone bitch instead of telling him to leave it alone. Fuck, you are dense.
    Make me

Load Metric

Make me
    Fuck off, moron.

Gold
    Load Metric

Make me
    Fuck off, moron.
    No you

Load Metric

Let's see if you are a math wiz. How many posts from you libtard idiots have attacked him since dec 20th?
    MAKE HIM

Load Metric

Fuck off, moron.
    No you
    No you.

Thread Information