Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lol @ deshawn watson..another scummy NFL player

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol @ deshawn watson..another scummy NFL player

this is what makes the shitty nfl even worse. i've posted about several other players that have done similar like/things like this as well. the players practically control everything when they're in a position when they have no leverage other than being a scumbag loser that wants his way.

deshawn watson loses hopkins he pouts. and the reason why hopkins was dealt is because he was doing to hold the texans hostage for not getting enough money. so the texans don't want to deal wih his aggravation and trade him for pretty much shit. then the texans have a awful year and fire the coach and GM.

now deshawn watson gets upset for not being involved in the hiring process of the teams new GM.....yes you read that right. a fourth year QB wants to involved upper management hiring decisions. this doesn't even have anything to do with a head coach, who he would actually interact with.

but lets get serious here. the only reason watson is doing all of this is because he doesn't want to be on a losing team and he wants out. not because he gives a shit about hopkins and lead the team making 30mil a year. so he takes to twitter and says all this stupid shit. the media doesn't even call him out for it. in fact they applaud him for it..i mean lol what moss said.

sadly nobody is gonna say shit and call it for what it is within the sports media. if anybody says anything they will be called racist and will be an outcast. nobody cares either, they just let the players get away with it because he owners have so much money everyone says "fuck the owners"

making matters even more LOL is all the guaranteed money the texans gave him, and if they trade him the NFL has all these stupid rules about cap space that fuck the team in the future

players dictate everything

Comments

Cerveza Fria: nailed it
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    this is what makes the shitty nfl even worse. i've posted about several other players that have done similar like/things like this as well. the players practically control everything when they're in a position when they have no leverage other than being a scumbag loser that wants his way.

deshawn watson loses hopkins he pouts. and the reason why hopkins was dealt is because he was doing to hold the texans hostage for not getting enough money. so the texans don't want to deal wih his aggravation and trade him for pretty much shit. then the texans have a awful year and fire the coach and GM.

now deshawn watson gets upset for not being involved in the hiring process of the teams new GM.....yes you read that right. a fourth year QB wants to involved upper management hiring decisions. this doesn't even have anything to do with a head coach, who he would actually interact with.

but lets get serious here. the only reason watson is doing all of this is because he doesn't want to be on a losing team and he wants out. not because he gives a shit about hopkins and lead the team making 30mil a year. so he takes to twitter and says all this stupid shit. the media doesn't even call him out for it. in fact they applaud him for it..i mean lol what moss said.

sadly nobody is gonna say shit and call it for what it is within the sports media. if anybody says anything they will be called racist and will be an outcast. nobody cares either, they just let the players get away with it because he owners have so much money everyone says "fuck the owners"

making matters even more LOL is all the guaranteed money the texans gave him, and if they trade him the NFL has all these stupid rules about cap space that fuck the team in the future

oh man, JimmyG_415 is gonna be PISSED about this thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

oh man, JimmyG_415 is gonna be PISSED about this thread
    it just looks like an anti black thing. the NFL is 7/8>10 black so the odds are just greater it will be a black player

gotta luv the race card to protect you from being a scumbag. hey, it works in real life 2021......this is sports so they should be allowed to get away with even more. pretty sure having more black owners and GM's will solve the problems at hand.

lol @ these players just killing and hold their organizations hostage... peeps can't/won't say shit. this fucker already got his money as well

i'm waiting for an owner to stand up to this by fining/benching, and not trading star player. even if it means losing money. this behavior won't stop until they do.
    Last edited by mulva; 01-18-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    If I am Urban Meyer I am shopping the #1 pick and trading it for a slew of draft choices. I am sure the guy from Clemson is going to be pretty good, he could be great or average, who knows. The 4 starting QBs in the NFL Championship games next Sunday were nowhere near #1 picks. I'd ask the house for the pick and sign Jameis Winston or sign Ryan Fitzpatrick as a bridge.

Load Metric

Players dictate everything in the NBA, less so in the NFL.

I wouldn't want my team to get Watson. He's a pouter who has never lived up to his potential. He racks up stats, not so many wins.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Normally I would agree that players are out of line in this case Texans management created this shit dumpster fire. They hired Bill OBrien who’s only claim to fame was making Penn State remotely competitive after the Pedo shit undo Joe Pa. the moment that dumbass traded away Dhop for a washed up RB and a shit contract and a case of footballs he should e been fired. Then ownership spends hundreds of thousands on a GM search only to hire the cracker they wanted to begin with and who wasn’t even remotely a consideration of the search committee. It’s a farce. I rarely give credence to racist shit accusations in this case I make an exception there are clear signs of racist roots in ownership. Not only that JJ wants out too. Houston is a raging fire of portashitters causing a massive stench over SE Texas.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ everybody standing up for watson.

i hope the jets don't trade away multiple 1st round pix just for the honor to pay this scumbag 30mil for the next 4 years

i will never root on the jets ever again if they do this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    If I am Urban Meyer I am shopping the #1 pick and trading it for a slew of draft choices. I am sure the guy from Clemson is going to be pretty good, he could be great or average, who knows. The 4 starting QBs in the NFL Championship games next Sunday were nowhere near #1 picks. I'd ask the house for the pick and sign Jameis Winston or sign Ryan Fitzpatrick as a bridge.
    No shot. Take Lawrence 100% of the time. His bust factor is super low compared to most others. You draft him and sit his ass on the bench for a year. Go get the best QB you can find for the money - 1 year deal. Jax already has some decent WR kicking around so draft/spend on getting the best OL you can. You want to put yourself in a position that you are ready to win games in 2022 when Lawrence comes in as the starter.

Load Metric

i hope the jets don't trade away multiple 1st round pix just for the honor to pay this scumbag 30mil for the next 4 years

Do yourself a favor, never root for the Jets again either way.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Do yourself a favor, never root for the Jets again either way.
    i don't really care one way or another. i'm just posturing

Load Metric
    Watson signed 4 yr extension for $40 mil/year. So any team that trades for him better have lots of cap space. Covid-19 will make salary cap around$175mil, down from 198 this year. And that's if they borrow from future year revenue. 2021 not a good year to be a free agent looking for a big payday.

Load Metric
    I mean....if my boss was referred to as "Tommy boy" by everyone because he's an idiot rich kid who inherited the organization, and he brought in a grifter-preacher and put him in charge of football personnel....

I would bitch a little bit also.

Cal Mcnair is making Dan Snyder look competent at this point.

Load Metric

Actually, the rumor in Jax is that Meyer is brining in Tebow out of retirement to run the offense and to mentor Trevor Lawrence. I know this because I called up my friends in Jax and started it.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Actually, the rumor in Jax is that Meyer is brining in Tebow out of retirement to run the offense and to mentor Trevor Lawrence. I know this because I called up my friends in Jax and started it.
    you probably know nfl scouts too
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

you probably know nfl scouts too

No, don't know any scouts. I just START rumors like this one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    how bad is espn. these jokers are just awful on every level.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Deshaun Watson sucks but those massage “therapists” who most likely got paid for handjobs etc or asked to provide them are looking for a payday.

Regular joes probably do the exact same but no lawsuits....Al Gore, John Travolta, Jim Norton...fame has a cost.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Deshaun Watson sucks but those massage “therapists” who most likely got paid for handjobs etc or asked to provide them are looking for a payday.

Regular joes probably do the exact same but no lawsuits....Al Gore, John Travolta, Jim Norton...fame has a cost.
    You can take out the probably. There is a reason there is like 10,000 Massage Parlors in the US and the masseuses are overwhelmingly female and the clientele is overwhelmingly male.

It really is absurd how we have to do this song and dance of feigning ignorance and performative outrage when stories like this come out.

Load Metric
    Been nearly 10 years since I went to a Massage parlor, but they know what they are doing. It's impossible for you not do get a hard on. It's dark, light music going, then the oil. At the place I went after about an hour, you'd get a whisper, "extra?". I mean at that point what are you going to say, you agree, and instead of $50 it's $150. I mean Robert Kraft, multi-billionaire owner got sucked into the trade, it can be addictive. I was dropping $500 a month before I finally stopped going. It can be addictive, don't blame Deshaun, I mean when a hot Asian woman is rubbing a quarter inch from your package you kinda expect the happy ending. If the "massage therapist" wants to give a legit massage she should require you to have shorts on, lights on, etc.. I get legit massages all the time (before corona) and it's professional as it gets, briefs on, half hour and you are out. If you are asked to disrobe and its dark, its about as seedy as it gets.

If these women have a history of happy endings, his attorney who is the best in the industry will expose it.

Thread Information