Load Metric

holy fucking shitt Druff, contain your stupid ass friend

-copy pasting the same garbage in every other thread
    -trash memes
    -traitor
    -fuck him and fuck this if this is the direction you want for this place

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

ftpjesus: Euro trash posters have zero right to call anybody a traitor. You have zero cred to judge any Americans position politically. Stick to shit your allowed or fuck off

jsearles22: Consensus

big dick: .

nunbeater:

Sheesfaced:

ToasterOven:

rum dick: Fuck em
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Comments

adamantium: not in the mood to argue

Load Metric
    Loosely Duplicative thread - not political per Se but it stems from it

Comments

nunbeater:

Load Metric

holy fucking shitt Druff, contain your stupid ass friend

Adam is the BLM of PFA- Always imitiating the issues in here, always the victim, alway directing the blame on someone when he is the root cause.

This is the same in society and other board groups- there’s always a few fucktards they cause the root problems and then re-direct and deflect the problems to others. Druff, please remove this problem member.

Add- These complaint threads should go to the “Suggestion” section, not Flying Stupidity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Adam is the BLM of PFA- Always imitiating the issues in here, always the victim, alway directing the blame on someone when he is the root cause.

This is the same in society and other board groups- there’s always a few fucktards they cause the root problems and then re-direct and deflect the problems to others. Druff, please remove this problem member.

Add- These complaint threads should go to the “Suggestion” section, not Flying Stupidity.
    Maybe if I tell you to shut the fuck up every time you post bullshit, Druff will get tired of me and by default tire of you.

So yeah, shut the fuck up faggot

Comments

desertrunner: This is the problem in here.

gimmick:

adamantium: 1%er

ToasterOven: get him

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    desertrunner - See the post I made in the other thread. It will explain things, and you'll see why some here have a problem with you.

I would honestly really like to see you (mostly) get along with the posters here.

Comments

jsearles22: Thank God......

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I would honestly really like to see you (mostly) get along with the posters here.
    Thanks, I read it. The problem here is not me, its the personal attacks against me because of difference of opinion. A few members are complaining so on the surface it looks like I am the issue, but its the problem members on the board that are scaring away the good members here.

Load Metric

Thanks, I read it. The problem here is not me, its the personal attacks against me because of difference of opinion. A few members are complaining so on the surface it looks like I am the issue, but its the problem members on the board that are scaring away the good members here.
    It's you vs the 16-year history of these forums. I'd say it's a pick 'em.

Comments

desertrunner: I say- STFU and MYOB.

jsearles22: Offset

Sanlmar: Legit laughed

nunbeater: lololol

BCR:

Sheesfaced:

ToasterOven:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

it's because you are a fountain of misinformation that you find on FB and gun forums and flashlight forums and in all likelihood white supremacist forums, all of it full of accusations and open wounds but none of it including proof, because you believe in things on faith rather than proof. You bag up that bullshit then you spread it here. Even your friend Druff won't cosign most of the bullshit you put out there, because he's not a total fucking nutbag who'll repeat and regurgitate anything social media puts in front of him that matches his beliefs.

in case you were really wondering.

Comments

BCR: So simple

adamantium: 100%

Walter Sobchak: this

Sheesfaced:

simply1:

1marley1: Just for F.L.O. avatar

ToasterOven: solid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    it's because you are a fountain of misinformation that you find on FB and gun forums and flashlight forums and in all likelihood white supremacist forums,
    LOL, you seriously believe the crap you post here? Wow, you guys sure got me with the flashlight thing, thats been re-posted here like weekly. As for the "white supremacist forums", lets do the bet thing here with Druff holding the escrow. You prove here that I have been posting "white supremacy" material and Druff will pay you $100. If you cant prove it by the end of the week, you pay me $100. Bet?

Gold
    Load Metric
    it's because you are a fountain of misinformation that you find on FB and gun forums and flashlight forums and in all likelihood white supremacist forums,
    LOL, you seriously believe the crap you post here? Wow, you guys sure got me with the flashlight thing, thats been re-posted here like weekly. As for the "white supremacist forums", lets do the bet thing here with Druff holding the escrow. You prove here that I have been posting "white supremacy" material and Druff will pay you $100. If you cant prove it by the end of the week, you pay me $100. Bet?
    Lol right after you book that bet with Walt pussy

Comments

Walter Sobchak: this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Thats not how it works.

Gold
    Load Metric

Thats not how it works.
    You already said you don't want to book bets with any of the members here even with druff as escrow. Now you are throwing out $100 bets and saying escrow with druff.

That's why people call you a faggot

Load Metric

it's because you are a fountain of misinformation that you find on FB and gun forums and flashlight forums and in all likelihood white supremacist forums, all of it full of accusations and open wounds but none of it including proof, because you believe in things on faith rather than proof. You bag up that bullshit then you spread it here. Even your friend Druff won't cosign most of the bullshit you put out there, because he's not a total fucking nutbag who'll repeat and regurgitate anything social media puts in front of him that matches his beliefs.

in case you were really wondering.

Load Metric
    Thats not how it works.
    You already said you don't want to book bets with any of the members here even with druff as escrow. Now you are throwing out $100 bets and saying escrow with druff.

Quit trying to dance around the topic. Another issue came up, either take my bet or STFU.

Gold
    Load Metric

Quit trying to dance around the topic. Another issue came up, either take my bet or STFU.
    Im not betting with any of the worms here, you guys are too shady and corrupt. Even with Druff escrowing it, I dont want to deal with crooked libtards.
    This is why people call you a faggot

Comments

Load Metric

This is why people call you a faggot
    Take the bet then.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Half of your intel is from thedonald.win, you could slap any label you want on that site and it would probably stick.
    Also your bet is retarded, you dont think they post crazy election fraud bullshit on white supremacy forums?
    Hes not accusing you of posting hang all n-words material.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Half of your intel is from thedonald.win, you could slap any label you want on that site and it would probably stick.
    Also your bet is retarded, you dont think they post crazy election fraud bullshit on white supremacy forums?
    Hes not accusing you of posting hang all n-words material.
    I do not go to that website, please back your claim with the website address. If you also think I am posting white supremacy material or links, please support it and take the bet, if not STFU.

Thread Information