Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: We won cry more you right wing fags

Load Metric

We won cry more you right wing fags

When I find myself becoming annoyed with you assholes that's all I think to myself

"we fucking won " and not only did WE WIN but we won the house ,Senate ,and Presidency which means total control of the nation.

We crushed so hard that the shit kicking hillbilly right wing religious dicks are now domestic terrorists

They can cry themselves to sleep each night from their jail cells

The rest of you fags can cry yourself to sleep each night knowing you got your butts kicked

No wall
    Back in the Paris climate agreement
    Ending that muslim travel ban AND A whole lot of other shit that you fags are gonna HATE

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Who's we? YOU didn't do anything. Same as the idiots who say "We Won" at the end of a football game they didn't paly in.

rum dick: Letting that 4 years out

v12cl: Imagine hating Trump so much you are willing to ditch freedom for lockdowns, closed schools, closed businesses, and censorship. Enjoy your president and race based politics, mush brain.

nunbeater: lol whole lotta retards

garrett: lol...
    Last edited by big dick; 01-17-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Load Metric
    He will completely erase Trump. Now if we could just completely erase his followers.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    oh yeah 2016-2020 are going to be but a distant memory soon enough

gonna be more brown people in positions of power too and i'm sure they are thrilled about that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

gonna be more brown people in positions of power too and i'm sure they are thrilled about that
    Desertrunner and mickeycrimm will be the first ones in the concentration camps

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

If I do, I will be dumping a pile of hot brass on the ground before I go.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

If I do, I will be dumping a pile of hot brass on the ground before I go.
    I can tell by the company you keep that this is a wet dream
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable."

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests."

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns, deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."

I have condemned violent protests and lawlessness every single time they've been reported. I condemn the actions of those who stormed the Capitol. But I refuse to condemn hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors because a handful (52 arrested) chose to be lawless and to defy everything the vast majority of the crowd stood for. Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a relatively few people decided to do something stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many.

The real culprit here? The mainstream media has been telling us for years that violence is the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, it's the only way to get justice, and this is what democracy looks like. Apparently, a few who were in the crowd on Wednesday listened to them.

The inflammatory rhetoric of the Left caused this, and it's about time Democrats and the mainstream media took responsibility for dividing Americans and attempting to humiliate those who support President Trump or any conservative ideals. They have pushed people to the brink, even while claiming, "It's time for unity." Hypocrisy at its finest.

Copied from a friend

Load Metric
    He will completely erase Trump. Now if we could just completely erase his followers.
    Trump won’t be “erased” until his business empire collapses from the weight of becoming a social pariah and mounting legal fees to keep his fat pasty ass out of prison.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Examples A-Z Druff.

Load Metric
    Duplicative thread - not needed

Load Metric
    can't say I disagree

Load Metric
    When I find myself becoming annoyed with you assholes that's all I think to myself

"we fucking won " and not only did WE WIN but we won the house ,Senate ,and Presidency which means total control of the nation.

We crushed so hard that the shit kicking hillbilly right wing religious dicks are now domestic terrorists

The rest of you fags can cry yourself to sleep each night knowing you got your butts kicked

No wall
    Ending that muslim travel ban AND A whole lot of other shit that you fags are gonna HATE
    Let me correct a couple issues. You won the WH and likely cheated committing mass fraud in the process.

The senate is a 50/50 split you don’t have the majority. One Dem drops dead your fucked and even better if Biden is forced out and Kamala becomes POTUS there’s no fucking way a replacement VP is approved.

The House. You barely hung onto it. Not one single GOP incumbent house member lost. They won every one of them and turned several seats back to GOP control. It’s tenuous at best.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

No wall
    Let me correct a couple issues. You won the WH and likely cheated committing mass fraud in the process.

The senate is a 50/50 split you don’t have the majority. One Dem drops dead your fucked and even better if Biden is forced out and Kamala becomes POTUS there’s no fucking way a replacement VP is approved.

The House. You barely hung onto it. Not one single GOP incumbent house member lost. They won every one of them and turned several seats back to GOP control. It’s tenuous at best.
    No fraud in the election and you're an idiot.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable."

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests."

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns, deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."

I have condemned violent protests and lawlessness every single time they've been reported. I condemn the actions of those who stormed the Capitol. But I refuse to condemn hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors because a handful (52 arrested) chose to be lawless and to defy everything the vast majority of the crowd stood for. Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a relatively few people decided to do something stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many.

The real culprit here? The mainstream media has been telling us for years that violence is the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, it's the only way to get justice, and this is what democracy looks like. Apparently, a few who were in the crowd on Wednesday listened to them.

The inflammatory rhetoric of the Left caused this, and it's about time Democrats and the mainstream media took responsibility for dividing Americans and attempting to humiliate those who support President Trump or any conservative ideals. They have pushed people to the brink, even while claiming, "It's time for unity." Hypocrisy at its finest.

Copied from a friend
    Of course they have amnesia about all the shit the left did. They grew up never having to take responsibility and handed participation trophies so their little feelings didn’t get hurt.

Comments

rum dick: There's no comparison with a fucking coup, numbnuts

Load Metric

Did ya ignore that post from Ryback that destroyed the narrative of whoever it was claiming there were 225M registered voters. Math doesn’t add up for me either sorry. No fucking way did Biden get more votes then the exalted leftist messiah Obama and lose all those bellweather counties. Lost OH and FL. The statistical odds say Biden couldn’t have won without serious data manipulation. The fact the CCP owns 75% of Dominion voting systems should’ve been an immediate DQ for Dominion to be used in any election in this country. (Don’t believe me fine look it up UBS equity who bought it is 75% ownership by CCP front companies.)

Load Metric

Did ya ignore that post from Ryback that destroyed the narrative of whoever it was claiming there were 225M registered voters. Math doesn’t add up for me either sorry. No fucking way did Biden get more votes then the exalted leftist messiah Obama and lose all those bellweather counties. Lost OH and FL. The statistical odds say Biden couldn’t have won without serious data manipulation. The fact the CCP owns 75% of Dominion voting systems should’ve been an immediate DQ for Dominion to be used in any election in this country. (Don’t believe me fine look it up UBS equity who bought it is 75% ownership by CCP front companies.)
    So did they only rig the trump part of the ballot ?what about rest of the down ballot candidates? No rig?

Explain how they did it. Curious

Load Metric

Comments

Gordman: i second this

Load Metric
    Of course they have amnesia about all the shit the left did. They grew up never having to take responsibility and handed participation trophies so their little feelings didn’t get hurt.
    Nailed it, good post.

Load Metric
    Cerveza Fria: Who's we? YOU didn't do anything. Same as the idiots who say "We Won" at the end of a football game they didn't paly in.

I voted hence the "we"

If the bears win I say the bears won not we won

comprende?

Comments

shoeshine box: When a Man say's "WE Won !" he feel's involved nd a part of the/A Team..It soothes his ID/ego etc.IMO.

Load Metric

I voted hence the "we"

If the bears win I say the bears won not we won

comprende?
    you and millions of other dead democrats! be proud!

Thread Information