Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PFA flourishing without ALT LEFT DOOMER sonatine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i appreciate druff trying to keep the community going but i just checked sonatine's site and even druff would admit the posters there are 1000x the quality of the posters remaining here.

i truly think druff enjoys the posters he has here and is happy to be rid of all the normals, so it is what it is.

druff, himself, is one of the few remaining decent posters, but he hasn't actually responded to anyone's posts in months (that don't involve forum drama) so....

i'll keep checking back in and hopefully things change up a little, but pfa can't just be all trolls like desertrunner and dwai.

not sure what you should do druff, but try to fix it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    i appreciate druff trying to keep the community going but i just checked sonatine's site and even druff would admit the posters there are 1000x the quality of the posters remaining here.

i truly think druff enjoys the posters he has here and is happy to be rid of all the normals, so it is what it is.

druff, himself, is one of the few remaining decent posters, but he hasn't actually responded to anyone's posts in months (that don't involve forum drama) so....

i'll keep checking back in and hopefully things change up a little, but pfa can't just be all trolls like desertrunner and dwai.

not leaving, just will be checking in less. even you have to admit tine's site (which i don't name out of respect for druff) has better posters.

honestly, i think you're ok too. you're a full time troll though. you can't have all troll posters, which this site kinda is now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is a different type of site than the other spinoffs because it has a slow but steady stream of new people coming in, mostly because of the radio show, but also because of links to PFA from other poker news organizations.

Therefore. you're always going to get a wide variety of people here, including rotating of active users (some leave, others come to replace them). Some of those new people will be branded as "shitty" or "terrible". Some will be instantly liked. It's the cycle of things.

I enjoy seeing the old schoolers come here (or return here), and I think a lot of them have a lot to offer. They're the core of the community, and I know that. However, this site will always be a mix of old school and new posters, whereas the spinoff sites are not.

I think the community is too small for it to be wise to bother with spinoff sites at this point. People will ultimately do what they choose to do, though.

Load Metric
    Dwai’s posts keep nailing it every time, asset to PFA.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Wait wat? Tine really banned?
    he was temporarily banned yes, but the embarrassment of getting bitch slapped by druff might keep him from returning

Oh ok. So now this site is now just a tiny version of thedonald. Neat. I'll check back in awhile to see if Tine starts posting again. Until then have fun with your one term traitorous second worst president ever lame circle jerk.

Load Metric
    he was temporarily banned yes, but the embarrassment of getting bitch slapped by druff might keep him from returning

Oh ok. So now this site is now just a tiny version of thedonald. Neat. I'll check back in awhile to see if Tine starts posting again. Until then have fun with your one term traitorous second worst president ever lame circle jerk.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Well fuck I've apparently been banned from thedonald for upsetting their precious safe space. God damn you people are snowflakes. Maybe I'll stick around here after all. In the meantime, #FreeTine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well fuck I've apparently been banned from thedonald for upsetting their precious safe space. God damn you people are snowflakes. Maybe I'll stick around here after all. In the meantime, #FreeTine
    Tine is free. When he wants to come back, he can do so at any time.

Reddit is idiotic, btw.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Reddit is faggot, btw.
    your posts keep nailing it every time!
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Reddit is faggot, btw.
    I think thedonald was banned on Reddit. Last time I checked it is it’s own site now.

Load Metric

Reddit is faggot, btw.
    lmao is reddit still a thing honestly, I dont think I have went to that site by myself in years, wow doesnt even seem to pop up in searches for me via google. but lol yeah, that site cracks me up when I hear it for some reason...

Load Metric

Reddit is faggot, btw.
    Gotcha.

I'm talking about this:

https://thedonald.win

It's where all the idiots went after reddit shut down the donald sub. Basically it's thousands of dishes, dwais and desertcuckers jerking each other off to trump and threatening to move to Texas to start a new country. They're also a bunch of snowflakes who ban anyone who hurts their precious little flower feelings.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric

Reddit is faggot, btw.
    Gotcha.

I'm talking about this:

It's where all the idiots went after reddit shut down the donald sub. Basically it's thousands of dishes, dwais and desertcuckers jerking each other off to trump and threatening to move to Texas to start a new country. They're also a bunch of snowflakes who ban anyone who hurts their precious little flower feelings.
    hate to burst your echo chamber lawyer liberal bubble but I've never visited that site.

proof will come when they're all arrested for wrong think and I'll still be posting on pfa

Load Metric

Reddit is faggot, btw.
    Gotcha.

I'm talking about this:

lol what the fuck is this, how do you even come about some shithole site like this wow

anyway lol maybe some people are a little cuckoo with the hole internet thing here...

Load Metric

Comments

jsearles22: Moron

Load Metric
    Um can someone remind me what tine’s site address is please.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    not leaving, just will be checking in less. even you have to admit tine's site (which i don't name out of respect for druff) has better posters.

honestly, i think you're ok too. you're a full time troll though. you can't have all troll posters, which this site kinda is now
    Don't let the door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: wow, that was so clever!
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    The problem for you lefties is your illogical lefty arguments don't stand up to scrutiny. It's easy to shoot you guys down and it pisses you off. You like it when your arguments don't get any scrutiny. You like to just chime in with other lefties and keep the utopian fantasy going. I haven't seen sontine's site but easy to predict that's whats going on. The least little bit of conservative argument and you guys go bonkers.

I call you guys smart stupid. The stupid stupid people know they are stupid. You smart stupid people don't know you are stupid. It's just the opposite. You think you are smart when you are really stupid.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: fascinating
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Site has been great the past few days without sonatine shooting his doomer juice and alt left garbage all over the forum.

I think Druff made a great choice in SHIT CANNING the snake known as sonatine.

Now lol wow might say, sonatine needs PFA, he'll balloon up in size and lose his will to live, well, fuck him, who cares.

Great job Druff.

No Doubt the liberals are crying .. Walter you starting to feel lonely all you libtards are leaving!

Comments

dwai: lol

Thread Information