Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New tax in CA to help the homeless.

Load Metric

New tax in CA to help the homeless.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Corporations don't pay taxes. Eventually, the increased business cost, which this would be, get's passed on to the business' customers. That is, you.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I love CA but can they be any dumber?

Easy fix to generate the funds for the homelessness problem. Check out the revenues in NJ in 2020 for sports betting

Load Metric
    Because they can’t Help the Homeless With the billions of tax dollars they already collect.

Comments

nunbeater: yeah come on now

Load Metric
    More corporations will leave California.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hate to be a bummer on a fun night but the U.S. had a good run.
    That new car off the lot is now not long for the junk heap.

You may have kept it going if you were one country instead
    of fifty and simple greed somehow never showed up.

Corporations are generally heartless and they will take their ball
    where ever it's best for them.

If they don't like this legislation they'll look for nearest or most
    profitable option.

Load Metric
    Legit none of these bums are from CA. SO basically we are subsidizing the junkies from rust belt and bible belt states. I'll be voting no if it makes it to a ballot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Legit none of these bums are from CA. SO basically we are subsidizing the junkies from rust belt and bible belt states. I'll be voting no if it makes it to a ballot.
    Homeless tramps migrate away from bad spots where they don't give much away. They say of the bad spots "the tramps are hustling the tramps." They migrate to liberal towns that give the store away. Or liberal states that give the store away....like California. I don't think there is another state that has as much homeless services as California....maybe New York. You Californians even put them up in swanky hotels. So you can't blame it on anyone but yourselves.

In Montana, Missoula has the big homeless problem compared to the rest of the state. Its a college town and liberal as fuck. They have much more homeless services than anywhere else in the state. The joke here is if you are homeless in Billings they give you a bus ticket to Missoula. LOL!!

Idiot liberals that give the farm away are the cause of their big homeless populations. They attract the homeless like flies.

You Californians import the homeless and export the corporations.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Homeless tramps migrate away from bad spots where they don't give much away. They say of the bad spots "the tramps are hustling the tramps." They migrate to liberal towns that give the store away. Or liberal states that give the store away....like California. I don't think there is another state that has as much homeless services as California....maybe New York. You Californians even put them up in swanky hotels. So you can't blame it on anyone but yourselves.

In Montana, Missoula has the big homeless problem compared to the rest of the state. The reason is because they have much more homeless services than anywhere else in the state. The joke here is if you are homeless in Billings they give you a bus ticket to Missoula. LOL!!

Idiot liberals that give the farm away are the cause of their big homeless populations. They attract the homeless like flies.
    If someone showed me your picture and said " can you donate a few bucks to this homeless guy" I'd be like oh man okay sure np that guy looks like he could use a couple of dollars

were you in Vietnam? I hope not because I really really want to start tearing into your ass

Load Metric
    You Californians import the homeless and export the corporations.

In Reno there is a program to give the homeless bus tickets to California.

Load Metric
    The realistic thing of this new tax, the money really won’t go to the homeless.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Big Dick said: If someone showed me your picture and said " can you donate a few bucks to this homeless guy" I'd be like oh man okay sure np that guy looks like he could use a couple of dollars were you in Vietnam? I hope not because I really really want to start tearing into your ass[/QUOTE]

You're a scrawny ass punk that can't beat the flies off your ass. Fucking lightweight pussy. Bring it on, bitch. I got something for your hummingbird ass.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-16-2021 at 05:04 AM.

Load Metric
    The lefties on this site are filled with hatred and violence. Big Dick thinks he can huff and puff and shut people up. He's a punk ass bitch crying for his bottle.

I know all about the homeless because I used to live with them. Go back 30 years and I spent time as a homeless drifter. Big Dick has probably never heard the phrase "career homeless." With the career homeless the bleeding heart liberals are nothing but marks. Use them for all they are worth. Then, when you wear out your welcome move on to the next town full of homeless services. Thru word of mouth tramps learn what towns are good and what towns are bad. They flock to the good towns. And they flock to the good states.

So if you want to attract the homeless to your town then just put in all kinds of exorbitant homeless services. The word will spread fast and before you know it all your city parks will be filled with homeless.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-16-2021 at 04:30 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    were you in Vietnam?
    This is a personal question. I've sworn off giving anymore personal info on myself. But I may make an exception in this case. Before I answer the quetsion I will need to know some personal information on you.

What is your real name?
    Where do you live? What is your address?
    Are you employed or self-employed.
    If self-employed what is the name of your business?
    If employed what is the name of your employer?

If you answer these questions I'll consider telling you whether or not I was in Nam.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-16-2021 at 04:40 AM.

Load Metric
    The lefties on this site are filled with hatred and violence. Big Dick thinks he can huff and puff and shut people up. He's a punk ass bitch crying for his bottle.

I know all about the homeless because I used to live with them. Go back 30 years and I spent time as a homeless drifter. Big Dick has probably never heard the phrase "career homeless." With the career homeless the bleeding heart liberals are nothing but marks. Use them for all they are worth. Then, when you wear out your welcome move on to the next town full of homeless services. Thru word of mouth tramps learn what towns are good and what towns are bad. They flock to the good towns. And they flock to the good states.

So if you want to attract the homeless to your town then just put in all kinds of exorbitant homeless services. The word will spread fast and before you know it all your city parks will be filled with homeless.
    nailed it

Comments

pagelpoker: lmao

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

nailed it
    nailed what? You're a bleeding heart liberal. You love the homeless. You suck homeless dick.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-16-2021 at 05:14 AM.

Load Metric
    Actually, the California legislature just instituted a new tax on Internet based discussion forums. Any Forum that can be accessed by residents (legal or undocumented) is subject to a tax of $.05 per post. Because of all of the nonsense posts on PFA, Druff is gonna have a Yuuuge tax bill. He may have to double what he charges you guys to cover his tax liability.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Because they can’t Help the Homeless With the billions of tax dollars they already collect.
    Because they won't help the homeless cause life ain't fair so tough luck sucker. But you're already paying for it and the costs are rising.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Corporations don't pay taxes. Eventually, the increased business cost, which this would be, get's passed on to the business' customers. That is, you.
    This is spot on. Looks good in the left wing media, but no corporation will ever pay a dime and simply pass it on to the consumer. It's kinda like a climate change tax. It just gets added to the cost of a gallon of gas. Suckers born ever minute. People actually think AOC is smart, she was a bartender three years ago.

Thread Information