Thread: Defund the Police

Gold
    Load Metric

Defund the Police

Needless to say that take doesn't seem to have aged too well. Apparently when they perceived that a lack of adequate policing put their own lives in danger, AOC, Omar and the rest of the "defund the police" crew are more than happy to militarize the city they are living in. Who could have saw that coming?

Name:  h3-20000-national-guard-troops-deploy-washington-dc-inauguration.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  61.5 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Needless to say that take doesn't seem to have aged too well. Apparently when they perceived that a lack of adequate policing put their own lives in danger, AOC, Omar and the rest of the "defund the police" crew are more than happy to militarize the city they are living in. Who could have saw that coming?

Name:  h3-20000-national-guard-troops-deploy-washington-dc-inauguration.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  61.5 KB

Intellectual Dishonesty is the hallmark of a Liberal.

Comments

splitthis:

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    The Dem’s sure liked the police during the capitol riot.

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: traitor

splitthis: True

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The bigger problem comes from the fact that Minneapolis -- ground zero of "defund the police" -- has seen an insane surge in violent crime since post-George-Floyd changes were put into place there.

I'll give you one guess as to the race of people disproportionately victimized by this crime.

This is the problem with woke white liberals. They always want to do what makes themselves feel good, rather than what actually solves the problem. If black lives matter, you focus on what you can to to give you the most likelihood to save the most black lives. Clearly defunding the police does the opposite. But it makes the white libs feel good, so that's all that's important.

Comments

desertrunner: Nailed all 3 points.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Oh really, dumb fuck? When a heavily armed mob attacks your house we can blame it on you then?

The insurrectionists are not "the people." They're a tiny faction of radicals whipped into a frenzy by lies. Lies Trump admitted beforehand he was going to feed them.

BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE

GET OVER IT CUCK

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    "Defund the police" is retarded and it always was.

"Reform the police" is urgently necessary.

Load Metric
    Need reasonable home security cameras not Amazon related. Crime is up everywhere and there is an air of cops won’t stop us. One idiot councilman on tv trying to blame the cops for the rise in crime. You libs need to stop the fucking nonsense.

Knuckleheads this week caught me off guard. Will be fun yelling at hoodies when something dings on my phone.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Oh really, dumb fuck? When a heavily armed mob attacks your house we can blame it on you then?

The insurrectionists are not "the people." They're a tiny faction of radicals whipped into a frenzy by lies. Lies Trump admitted beforehand he was going to feed them.

BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE

GET OVER IT CUCK
    Leftard racism: defund/reform the police so blacks can kill each other at a higher rate.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Need reasonable home security cameras not Amazon related. Crime is up everywhere and there is an air of cops won’t stop us. One idiot councilman on tv trying to blame the cops for the rise in crime. You libs need to stop the fucking nonsense.

Knuckleheads this week caught me off guard. Will be fun yelling at hoodies when something dings on my phone.
    Story?

Load Metric
    I grew up in a very poor area full of gangs and drugs. I’ve seen swat raid apartments a bunch of time. Every few weeks they would raid an apartment, several of my childhood friends have been convicted of drugs possession and dealing, shooting at or shooting people and a few have been convicted of murder.

Given that information, I had a lot of interaction with the police in my youth. I’ve personal been beat up, had my money taken, police destroyed my car regularly searching for drugs they never found.. So, I understand the protest when this shit happens daily

Another example, My brother who was In The wrong and deserved to be arrested. When he got in cuffs , the MPD had a black hood pulled over his face and cracked his skull in three spots with batons in downtown Milwaukee, then they tried to charge him with resisting arrest. I mean in the dead center of downtown Milwaukee in front of about 20 of my friends.

The majority of police are decent people, The issue is, they do shit like this on camera or in front of the public there’s no recourse. There’s no way to get someone fired, there was no big payout when I was younger. You just get brushed off. There’s needs to be real accountability and reform but allow police to do their job when they have to.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: there we go

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What you all need, cops included, is some education in peace love and understanding.

I now host a two month retreat on Vancouver Island, lowest Corona totals besides the Chinese
    and Norwegians, where 7,500 U.S. gets you back to nature, managing forest trails, counting
    porpoises, and measuring old growth forest trees. You may also be asked to attend midnight patrols
    keeping an eye on our friends the First Nation people.

Thread Information