Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is zach wilson the next great white NFL QB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

is zach wilson the next great white NFL QB

i have to say he reminds me of a shorter, much more fleet version of brady. his release and some looks he gives are scary brady sometimes. the way he sees past the covered first option is amazing.

pretty sure he's listed at 6'3 but he looks like he plays smaller and almost in 6'0 midget territory

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    JimmyG is gonna be very upset

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  4361259.png
Views: 263
Size:  267.7 KB

Name:  5272784.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  139.2 KB

GOOD GOD. WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED OF THIS GENETIC SPECIMEN EARLIER?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

i didn't know u were into full size pre-adult chucky dolls
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

i didn't know u were into full size pre-adult chucky dolls
    And Mormons.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If all the guys @ Utah look like this, my dick is gonna be tired af after my trip to SLC.

Load Metric
    If all the guys @ Utah look like this, my dick is gonna be tired af after my trip to SLC.
    And they're all repressed Mormons too, super fertile hunting grounds.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Gonna need desert runner to recommend some tactical shares to cut through that weird ass underwear/pajama combo that Mormons have

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    u might be in luck. the jets might draft him and he will buy a deluxe apartment in the sky near you.

Load Metric
    u might be in luck. the jets might draft him and he will buy a deluxe apartment in the sky near you.

Comments

OSA: your auntie and uncle?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    if the jets go QB i hope it's this guy over fields.

or trade to 4/5th and pick up another #1/2 pick and one of the stud WR

really don't want them to go OL and then that stud RB at 23
    Last edited by mulva; 01-14-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Load Metric
    I think the kid has a half decent shot at being a mid tier NFL QB.

Pro: Seems to Makes good choices with the ball As evidenced by his 3 Interceptions this past year.

Con: BYU played nobody and he got to play with a bunch of 27 year old men vs a bunch of kids. He’s listed at 6”3’ but that probably when standing on a phone book.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol @standing on phonebook

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Pro: Seems to Makes good choices with the ball As evidenced by his 3 Interceptions this past year.

Con: BYU played nobody and he got to play with a bunch of 27 year old men vs a bunch of kids. He’s listed at 6”3’ but that probably when standing on a

phone book.
    can't wait for his pro day work out. that reveals a lot. and he might be better than mid tier. i like him better than darnold

i can't help it but the dude seems like a better version of brady. while fields reminds me less of prescott and more like leftwich

Load Metric

Con: BYU played nobody and he got to play with a bunch of 27 year old men vs a bunch of kids. He’s listed at 6”3’ but that probably when standing on a

phone book.
    can't wait for his pro day work out. that reveals a lot. and he might be better than mid tier. i like him better than darnold

i can't help it but the dude seems like a better version of brady. while fields reminds me less of prescott and more like leftwich
    A “Mid Tier NFL QB” Sounds like a left handed complement until you step back and consider there are really
    Only 15-20 decent ones at any one point and time. You can make a lot of money and even a few playoff games as a mid tier QB.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A “Mid Tier NFL QB” Sounds like a left handed complement until you step back and consider there are really
    Only 15-20 decent ones at any one point and time. You can make a lot of money and even a few playoff games as a mid tier QB.
    i define mid tier as only adequate. but really there are a few different levels in between

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    starting to get a lil worried about this dude. he passes the look test in highlights but once he takes his helmet off he looks like a midget 13yr old that's gonna stab you with a knife.

i can't ever remember an nfl star that looks like a boy

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dont worry, Ill make him a man 😉

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    oh, no. could it be?

“If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful quarterback in the NFL, I’m done. That’s it. I’m out.”

Replied McShay: “What is your time frame, Mel? When do we make that assessment?”

Kiper: “I want eight years.”

McShay: “It will only take three years, Mel. We can tell inside three years.”

Kiper: “I want eight.”

he may look like him a little but it looks like wilson throws a much better ball. clausen was suppose to be "the kid with the golden arm"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i compared him to brady, and i can see why some would look to rogers or murray. but the jury is still out on the super midget from arizona imo.

truth is, that ball comes out like a guided missle from wilson in highlights. and clausen looks like he's throwing a fish

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Last edited by mulva; 03-05-2021 at 09:54 PM.

Thread Information