Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That midget somoan Tua Tagovailoa has a limp dick arm

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Take your Canadian Football gibberish elsewhere. Unless you want to talk Dave Dickenson then of course I would be all ears.
    I really don't like Dave Dickenson. I know he's from Montana, whoopie do. He was just too non
    football like for me and he played for B.C. so I hated him. He is great coach as well as his brother now.

Funny that so many greats from college who aren't quite big enough are quickly overlooked by the No Fun League and we get to watch. Four down football is pretty boring by comparison.
    Fun fact. Dave Dickenson, Ryan Leaf and yours truly went to the same high school. A lot of talent coming out of a small school. Dave and Ryan are pretty much polar opposites in every way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    watching this video for top receivers it had waddle and smith at 4 and 5.

but what caught my eye is pre injured tua didn't even look that good compared to jones. i mean in these WR highlights jones worst pass seemed to look like tua's standard pass.

hate to say it but tua looks and plays like a 35-38 yr old mark brunell......

miami might be fucked

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    The guy a is F'ing rookie

here are some really shitty NFL QB's, all white.
    Why not start a thread about them?
    (If you aren't white, that would be even more sad.)

Ryan Leaf
    Heath Shuler
    Matt Leinart
    Chris Weinke
    David Klingler
    Joey Harrington
    Johnny Manziel
    All these guys are long gone form the league?

Any young White QB currently in the league that sucks that needs his own thread?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    u know wut really be funny if the pats sign fitzy and it rejuvenates them and he beats tua and mia

fitzy looks like an option to start in this league, and he has excelled in he past. i think he would be great in dallas or any warm weather team
    I think it’s as likely as it’s ever been that New England signs a veteran QB like Fitz and uses the first rounder on a QB. Fitz wouldn’t shock me in the least.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wut are the odds either miami or the nyj takes sewell and either etienne or harris with the late 1st rounder.

plz don't do this jets. if they do this i will root them on to lose.

miami can do all the stupid shit they want to scale back shit to help tua. they're joined to the hip with him. would not be surprised to see them draft pitts if he's available. u need a big fast target for midgets to see for all those 5 yard passes
    Last edited by mulva; 01-15-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

but what caught my eye is pre injured tua didn't even look that good compared to jones. i mean in these WR highlights jones worst pass seemed to look like tua's standard pass.

hate to say it but tua looks and plays like a 35-38 yr old mark brunell......
    are you not entertained?

mac jones now projected to to 3rd......only drawback on jones imo is that he looks like the pillsbury doughboy.

people are now actually looking at his stuff instead of parroting wut other dingalings say. of course people could still watch and be clueless, like they were when kap played.

of course dumb ass race baiter, bucky jones says that it will be a mistake going in the 1st round....i guess he just disregards that he looks so much better than tua did last year...who went, what 2nd?....lol

now miami is going to draft pitts, smith or chase....it's quite possible they draft that OL sewell as well. especially if they're worried about tua

if you want to get smart about NFL players, don't watch espn and listen to most of those new school pea brainers .
    Last edited by mulva; 04-05-2021 at 01:53 AM.

Thread Information