Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Threatening to give out other users' personal info

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just want to run this forum and radio show, and be left alone, but some just can't bring themselves to respect that.
    It actually makes me really upset about how people behave. I want to take the opportunity to thank you for all your work and we are many more who appreciate it than who behave like pigs.

Threatening to give out other users' personal info

Quote Originally Posted by vegetera View Post

It actually makes me really upset about how people behave. I want to take the opportunity to thank you for all your work and we are many more who appreciate it than who behave like pigs.
    Good post. A thanks to Druff from me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetera View Post

Good post. A thanks to Druff from me as well.
    Me too. It seems like Druff is somewhat protective of the emotionally wounded babies who apparently have nowhere else to go to vent their vile, stupid rants but after awhile it makes the forums practically unreadable. I appreciate the effort you are putting into trying to keep this project from titally disintegrating and I'll keep tuning in to see how it's going.

Comments

desertrunner:

I should explain further about the dupe. I know it seems weird.

As I said, dupes are allowed on PFA. It's even in the system rules that dupes are allowed. That's because dupes are usually utilized for comedy purposes. They're occasionally utilized because someone wants to report something anonymously here, and their regular screen name links to their real identity in some way. I don't want to be a hard-ass and get in the way of that stuff. Most dupes are totally fine.

My only issue with dupes come from people using them for abusive purposes -- attacking my reputation, ruining the site, trolling people they hate (but are too afraid to confront as themselves), etc.

If I notice a dupe being abused, then I ban it. This doesn't happen often. Most people here don't use dupes abusively -- not against me, not against others.

The Spit This account was originally created as a joke by PLOL as a parody of splitthis. However, he started to use it as his main account instead of returning to PLOL. Since he wasn't causing any problems and was posting normally under it, I didn't object. Eventually he returned to PLOL and then shared the dupe with others. I can always tell who is actually on it from the IP address, which they were well aware. Since the account never caused any problems, I didn't ban it, and left it for the other people to still use. PLOL agreed he will no longer use it, and I also changed the password and told the others not to give it to him. If he ever does post on it again, it will be banned, but as I said, I don't think that's going to happen.
    What? I missed this gem. You can be a total fake and it's accepted on a fraud alert site. Picture an iron.

A dupe is gutless. There is no honour in pretending, that's for kiddies.
    Last edited by limitles; 01-17-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

Have a good day
    Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Sounds like Druff didnít get a nap again today.
    Actually I did. I slept a long time and woke up with a headache, and now can't do radio tonight.

I'm just trying to help people understand that there's more going on here than it appears. I just want to run this forum and radio show, and be left alone, but some just can't bring themselves to respect that.
    Druff, you mention a lot of headaches. You also mention waking up with headaches. I think after you've been vaccinated, you should be tested for sleep apnea.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

Thread Information