Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Threatening to give out other users' personal info

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Jesus I leave for 12 hours and the place is at war. WTF?
    No war.

But some people gonna have some 'splainin to do.

And "we were only kidding" isn't going to fly.

Wow, things must be really bad for you to break out Weird Al songs!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    so what happend exactly?

Comments

splitthis: You fell on your head retard.

gimmick:
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

Blog Entries

Comments

BCR: The only person I associate with this image is that zek dude from that radio show after Black Friday. You’re going to have to spell it out.

Blog Entries
    You know what guys, every day I unfortunately run into effects of the permanent psychological damage I took from what happened to me 2 1/2 years ago.

It sucks knowing I'll never be quite the same ever again, even though I was able to push out the majority of the problems. There's some fucked up things that happen every day in my head and I just have to live with it, knowing that at least I was able to get close enough to better to where I can function normally.

But shit, I really have no patience for snakes in the grass, or people who are over here to mess with me. Like that's the last thing I want to deal with now, especially since there's been some regression from my best point of recovery.

I can't stress enough that this is the wrong time to think you're going to get your jollies by attempting to cause actual stress in my life.

Comments

JeffDime: Got to respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    DESERTRUNNER HAS AUTISM?
    Seriously, Desertrunner is no one special.

You know what guys, every day I unfortunately run into effects of the permanent psychological damage I took from what happened to me 2 1/2 years ago.

It sucks knowing I'll never be quite the same ever again, even though I was able to push out the majority of the problems. There's some fucked up things that happen every day in my head and I just have to live with it, knowing that at least I was able to get close enough to better to where I can function normally.

But shit, I really have no patience for snakes in the grass, or people who are over here to mess with me. Like that's the last thing I want to deal with now, especially since there's been some regression from my best point of recovery.

I can't stress enough that this is the wrong time to think you're going to get your jollies by attempting to cause actual stress in my life.
    just out the piece of shit!

name them

Comments

4BET:

Tellafriend: ffs

quit reciting all of this and just out the fucker(s) and ban them. until then, we get it.

Comments

dwai:
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    quit reciting all of this and just out the fucker(s) and ban them. until then, we get it.
    It’s all over the board. You can’t see it?

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    It’s all over the board. You can’t see it?

no, the board has become so toxic with political shit that i no longer read it as much or as closely as i used to, and that is a shame b/c i looked forward to it.

Comments

4BET: Same here, I mean it must be Thomas
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Itís all over the board. You canít see it?

no, the board has become so toxic with political shit that i no longer read it as much or as closely as i used to, and that is a shame b/c i looked forward to it.
    Iím glad you wrote this, itís good feedback for Druff.

YOU BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE IT'S A #BIGTOPIC, JACK

What is Theory of Mind?

Theory of Mind is defined in the dictionary, "...being able to infer the full range of mental states (beliefs, desires, intentions, imagination, emotions, etc.) that cause action. In brief, having a theory of mind is to be able to reflect on the contents of one's own and others' minds."

Or, simply put, having a strong theory of mind means you can adapt your own thought processes to think like others. When you see others act, you also see why they're acting the way they are, rather than just seeing the way they're acting and then knee-jerk reacting to it.

Autistic people tend to have a very poor theory of mind. They see the world as incredibly black-and-white. They cannot get themselves to think like others. They often cannot ascertain other people's motivations, or put themselves in others' shoes. If they see something they don't like, they simply react angrily because they don't like it. They don't have much of an ability to delve further into why that behavior is occurring. They often can't detect when people are doing things specifically to get a rise out of them. For this reason, autistic people can be very easily to manipulate and mess with, because it is easy to simply push their buttons and cruelly watch them react. In fact, some people who torture and manipulate autistic people are some of the worst human beings out there -- and they get some sick sense of intellectual superiority when they do it. They feel like human puppet masters.

so i'm guessing srsly sent this message to someone and druff saw it and got mad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    YOU BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE IT'S A #BIGTOPIC, JACK

What is Theory of Mind?

Theory of Mind is defined in the dictionary, "...being able to infer the full range of mental states (beliefs, desires, intentions, imagination, emotions, etc.) that cause action. In brief, having a theory of mind is to be able to reflect on the contents of one's own and others' minds."

Or, simply put, having a strong theory of mind means you can adapt your own thought processes to think like others. When you see others act, you also see why they're acting the way they are, rather than just seeing the way they're acting and then knee-jerk reacting to it.

Autistic people tend to have a very poor theory of mind. They see the world as incredibly black-and-white. They cannot get themselves to think like others. They often cannot ascertain other people's motivations, or put themselves in others' shoes. If they see something they don't like, they simply react angrily because they don't like it. They don't have much of an ability to delve further into why that behavior is occurring. They often can't detect when people are doing things specifically to get a rise out of them. For this reason, autistic people can be very easily to manipulate and mess with, because it is easy to simply push their buttons and cruelly watch them react. In fact, some people who torture and manipulate autistic people are some of the worst human beings out there -- and they get some sick sense of intellectual superiority when they do it. They feel like human puppet masters.

so i'm guessing srsly sent this message to someone and druff saw it and got mad?
    No this isn't about me getting insulted.

Also the above was written by me, not Srsly.

If I didnít know any better I wouldíve thought Druff just busted the main event.

Comments

dwai: lol

sonatine: flawless.

JACKDANIELS: oh snap

ToasterOven: nice

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    If I didnít know any better I wouldíve thought Druff just busted the main event.
    It's the 6 month anniversary of when I would have busted.

Comments

Sheesfaced: At least we weren’t deprived of post bust out airing of grievances thread!

DRUFF STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE IST?

SEEMS LIKE IT
    Nothing new in the IST.

Todge may have drank a beer or something.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
    DRUFF STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE IST?

SEEMS LIKE IT
    Nothing new in the IST.

Todge may have drank a beer or something.
    i'm assuming there is no activity in the admin forums there these days.

99.9% certainty this not a skatz related thing

Blog Entries
    Not about skatz for once

Quadrangle of deception went triangle, then duplicate, now sole.

Druff saw thru dear Tom, poor little misguided PLOL fell victim. One remains and if he has any sense he will quit being butthurt over the failed coup and go back to the person he used to be.
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

Not about skatz for once
    THE BEANS...

SPILL THEM

Comments

splitthis: I just did you ding ding

SONATINE'S FAT ASS SUSPICIOUSLY ABSENT

Thread Information