Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible domestic terrorist among us?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    No one really cares who knows who.
    You haven't been here for long, but let me just point out that it has long been known that once you meet druff in person you get away with a fuckton more bullshit than before. It's kind of an inside joke, so I know you don't know it, but that's why people trot that one out.

Mumblefucks also enjoys this privilege, BGC previously, although that rabid coon was put down eventually. I'm sure there are others who I'm forgetting and someone will likely be along to remind us, but you get the point. Druff will likely say it's not true, but it's too obvious to not be. Human nature to treat people you know better than strangers and all.
    An excellent one-sentence summary of why the internet will be the downfall of civilization.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    False, embellishment to make an argument. Your your lying and just need a starting point. Plus, I never broke any of the posted house rules here.

Druff had to ask you to tone it down and you are still outposting everyone here by a country mile.
    He actually never did, he posted publicly that he was going to and that was it, i got the message and followed through. Again, no broken website rules. The way I see it, I can pretty much follow suit of the others here and post whatever I want.

You literally started a dogshit 1st amendment audit thread and then bumped it a day later after it had 1 reply.
    Yep, the bump to to get a response, you did it, it worked. Again, nothing wrong here, just hurt feelings on uor part.

You are easily worse than the most prolific shit-posters in their prime. Your last 500 posts make dwai spamming every thread with the tds gif a fond memory.
    Again, more straw man argument and hurt feelings on your part.

But you know druff irl so carry on.
    No one really cares who knows who.
    It's 2021. We don't do broken up post replies anymore. That's some mid-aughts nerd shit.

Load Metric
    LOL at the suddenly “victims” here. A few of you cause the all the issues here and then when the cops respond, it’s someone else’s fault. You can be the “PFA BLM”.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LOL at the suddenly “victims” here. A few of you cause the all the issues here and then when the cops respond, it’s someone else’s fault. You can be the “PFA BLM”.
    Dont show your flop cards
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Possible domestic terrorist among us?

Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    See how you guys keep going, you’re the problem here. You’re what’s hurting this forum.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-14-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

See how you guys keep going, you’re the problem here. You’re what’s hurting this forum.
    If you dislike people needling each other with inside jokes based on forum history both recent and ancient, this isn't the forum for you.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    If you dislike people needling each other with inside jokes based on forum history both recent and ancient, this isn't the forum for you.
    I never said that and you’ve been the problem Druff is addressing, so keep going.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I never said that and you’ve been the problem Druff is addressing, so keep going.
    Are all of Druff's real life friends this delightful?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Kazakhstani bodybuilder marries sex doll after whirlwind romance
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/30/kazakh...site%20buttons

Name:  54C2C2DA-A81E-4E5D-8950-16A6650AF941.jpeg
Views: 158
Size:  165.4 KB

Comments

JACKDANIELS: PREMIUM CONTENT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Actually, I disagree. I kind of like having the weak-minded, limp-wristed, Libtards around. They come in here with their self righteous bullshit and think they have the high moral ground. But, I find it fun to swat them away, like the dung flies they are, easily defeating their reality deficient arguments. As long as they're not threatening anyone with harm, they can hurl all the racial and religious slurs they want. Have a thick skin, this is PFA for crying out. It doesn't give poker or Druff a bad name. Other forums like 2+2 suck because they don't allow opposing opinions. Here, at least all opinions are tolerated. Toughen up! Don't be a Pussy. Stand up for your self and have some fun.
    I hear you and agree on most points. But now the libtards in here and run amok and crapping on the place like they do in real life. PFA is now th Detroit of the poker community. As for thick skin, etc, I have that and tolerate them, but the weekly routine gets super old after awhile Druff said it himself already, other people would like to get active here and participate, but they wont because of the current standard. Druff needs to decide if he wants to be "Democratic Underground 2" or remain Poker Fraud Alert. Because right now, this place is more shady because a few people want to ruin it for everyone else.

And I should add, I am not a conservative or liberal, I am center. I embrace items on both sides, specifically pro labor/union and pro choice. I call people and situations in the now and comment on them. I am on a gun board and hate the NeoCons as well, they annoy the F out of me. I am also anti religion as well.

Dude, Didn't know about the doxxing threats you were getting on the PMs. Now I understand where you were coming from.

Comments

desertrunner: Thank you.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    I hear you and agree on most points. But now the libtards in here and run amok and crapping on the place like they do in real life. PFA is now th Detroit of the poker community. As for thick skin, etc, I have that and tolerate them, but the weekly routine gets super old after awhile Druff said it himself already, other people would like to get active here and participate, but they wont because of the current standard. Druff needs to decide if he wants to be "Democratic Underground 2" or remain Poker Fraud Alert. Because right now, this place is more shady because a few people want to ruin it for everyone else.

And I should add, I am not a conservative or liberal, I am center. I embrace items on both sides, specifically pro labor/union and pro choice. I call people and situations in the now and comment on them. I am on a gun board and hate the NeoCons as well, they annoy the F out of me. I am also anti religion as well.

Dude, Didn't know about the doxxing threats you were getting on the PMs. Now I understand where you were coming from.
    how do you feel about moderators on this forum paying for info on former members?
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information