Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible domestic terrorist among us?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Don't do that. The FBI already watches this site enough.

exactly small dick moron, we were on the main story at drudge. u wouldnt accomplish anything except being a snitch faggot

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    oh My bad shoulda called you a wet back instead.

Noted
    Told you guys, don’t F with Druff, he doesn’t forget.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Possible domestic terrorist among us?

Add- If the small handful of you would stop crapping up the FS section and attacking other members, they would participate here. You libtards run in here just like in real life- rocking the boat for everyone else, whining, crying, attacking and ruining the place. This site give Poker and Druff and bad name and you aren’t helping anything here. I’m waiting for Druff to drop the hammer and enforce the posted rules and maybe ban a few shit heads here. A few of you are a stain to this website.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Add- If the small handful of you would stop crapping up the FS section and attacking other members, they would participate here. You libtards run in here just like in real life- rocking the boat for everyone else, whining, crying, attacking and ruining the place. This site give Poker and Druff and bad name and you aren’t helping anything here. I’m waiting for Druff to drop the hammer and enforce the posted rules and maybe ban a few shit heads here. A few of you are a stain to this website.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Got a mirror handy?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Got a mirror handy?
    And how many threads have a started about individual members here crying and complaining because my internet feelings were hurt because we did not disagree? Calling someone a "terrorist" and asking for an FBI investigation? I'll save you the time- Zero.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The only ‘Domestic’ among us is Big Dick ,

doing the cooking and cleaning while his wife works and wears the trousers lol. AMIRITE?
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric

Actually, I disagree. I kind of like having the weak-minded, limp-wristed, Libtards around. They come in here with their self righteous bullshit and think they have the high moral ground. But, I find it fun to swat them away, like the dung flies they are, easily defeating their reality deficient arguments. As long as they're not threatening anyone with harm, they can hurl all the racial and religious slurs they want. Have a thick skin, this is PFA for crying out. It doesn't give poker or Druff a bad name. Other forums like 2+2 suck because they don't allow opposing opinions. Here, at least all opinions are tolerated. Toughen up! Don't be a Pussy. Stand up for your self and have some fun.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Actually, I disagree. I kind of like having the weak-minded, limp-wristed, Libtards around. They come in here with their self righteous bullshit and think they have the high moral ground. But, I find it fun to swat them away, like the dung flies they are, easily defeating their reality deficient arguments. As long as they're not threatening anyone with harm, they can hurl all the racial and religious slurs they want. Have a thick skin, this is PFA for crying out. It doesn't give poker or Druff a bad name. Other forums like 2+2 suck because they don't allow opposing opinions. Here, at least all opinions are tolerated. Toughen up! Don't be a Pussy. Stand up for your self and have some fun.
    I hear you and agree on most points. But now the libtards in here and run amok and crapping on the place like they do in real life. PFA is now th Detroit of the poker community. As for thick skin, etc, I have that and tolerate them, but the weekly routine gets super old after awhile Druff said it himself already, other people would like to get active here and participate, but they wont because of the current standard. Druff needs to decide if he wants to be "Democratic Underground 2" or remain Poker Fraud Alert. Because right now, this place is more shady because a few people want to ruin it for everyone else.

And I should add, I am not a conservative or liberal, I am center. I embrace items on both sides, specifically pro labor/union and pro choice. I call people and situations in the now and comment on them. I am on a gun board and hate the NeoCons as well, they annoy the F out of me. I am also anti religion as well.

Load Metric
    Am I the only one considering reporting this dessert runner clown to the FBI?

I'm not one to be a rat but this guy shows all the sign of a home grown Domestic terrorist and being the patriot that I am I'm considering calling the Feds on him

You right wingers are 100% radicalized and a danger to this country

You assholes controlled all 3 branches of Govt and in 4 years managed to destroy the entire country.

Now we have a virus out of control and half the country is broke and at the same time we have some conman who conned all of you morons trying to strong arm the U.S GOVT and stay as President.

Splitthis should maybe be put on a terrorist watch list as it seems she has become quite radical.

The radical right is destroying America and has been for some time now
    Bring it on. Tell them to let you tag along for my home interview. Send the 2 hot ones that came to my house last time. I will be ready in my best crotchless nighty spread eagle in honor of the Dems that ruined America.

You will be ballgagged, collared and tethered in the kitchen, and when I pull on your chain, serve the finger sandwiches and tea.

Walt will light the way holding a lantern on my front porch.

Comments

big dick: lmao not bad split
    Last edited by splitthis; 01-13-2021 at 02:09 PM.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

I hear you and agree on most points. But now the libtards in here and run amok and crapping on the place like they do in real life.
    You have literally started more threads and posted more than any individual poster for the last 2 months. Druff had to ask you to tone it down and you are still outposting everyone here by a country mile. You literally started a dogshit 1st amendment audit thread and then bumped it a day later after it had 1 reply.

You are easily worse than the most prolific shit-posters in their prime. Your last 500 posts make dwai spamming every thread with the tds gif a fond memory.

But you know druff irl so carry on.

Comments

gimmick:
    Last edited by RealTalk; 01-13-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Load Metric
    If you decide to do it, you should also report sidedish to the grammar police.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    don't forget to tell them your screenname and that you're kind of a big deal here
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    You have literally started more threads and posted more than any individual poster for the last 2 months.
    False, embellishment to make an argument. Your your lying and just need a starting point. Plus, I never broke any of the posted house rules here.

Druff had to ask you to tone it down and you are still outposting everyone here by a country mile.
    He actually never did, he posted publicly that he was going to and that was it, i got the message and followed through. Again, no broken website rules. The way I see it, I can pretty much follow suit of the others here and post whatever I want.

You literally started a dogshit 1st amendment audit thread and then bumped it a day later after it had 1 reply.
    Yep, the bump to to get a response, you did it, it worked. Again, nothing wrong here, just hurt feelings on uor part.

You are easily worse than the most prolific shit-posters in their prime. Your last 500 posts make dwai spamming every thread with the tds gif a fond memory.
    Again, more straw man argument and hurt feelings on your part.

No one really cares who knows who.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-13-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I'm going to talk to him regarding when to create new threads, how many to create per day, and the type of stuff he should and shouldn't post here. He will respect my requests, because we are friends, and he's not looking to troll or disrupt here.

Great job druff

Comments

gimmick:

Muck Ficon: Rules not followed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Am I the only one considering reporting this dessert runner clown to the FBI?

I'm not one to be a rat but this guy shows all the sign of a home grown Domestic terrorist and being the patriot that I am I'm considering calling the Feds on him

You right wingers are 100% radicalized and a danger to this country

You assholes controlled all 3 branches of Govt and in 4 years managed to destroy the entire country.

Now we have a virus out of control and half the country is broke and at the same time we have some conman who conned all of you morons trying to strong arm the U.S GOVT and stay as President.

Splitthis should maybe be put on a terrorist watch list as it seems she has become quite radical.

The radical right is destroying America and has been for some time now
    Bring it on. Tell them to let you tag along for my home interview. Send the 2 hot ones that came to my house last time. I will be ready in my best crotchless nighty spread eagle in honor of the Dems that ruined America.

You will be ballgagged, collared and tethered in the kitchen, and when I pull on your chain, serve the finger sandwiches and tea.

Walt will light the way holding a lantern on my front porch.
    Babe if you'd sent me a picture in that crotchless nightie, rocking a blonde bush, before the election like you offered me, I would have voted for Trump and that's no joke.

If you've really had FBI agents at your home before, TR on the forum please.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    You haven't been here for long, but let me just point out that it has long been known that once you meet druff in person you get away with a fuckton more bullshit than before. It's kind of an inside joke, so I know you don't know it, but that's why people trot that one out.

Mumblefucks also enjoys this privilege, BGC previously, although that rabid coon was put down eventually. I'm sure there are others who I'm forgetting and someone will likely be along to remind us, but you get the point. Druff will likely say it's not true, but it's too obvious to not be. Human nature to treat people you know better than strangers and all.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric

Possible domestic terrorist among us?

Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    You haven't been here for long, but let me just point out that it has long been known that once you meet druff in person you get away with a fuckton more bullshit than before. It's kind of an inside joke, so I know you don't know it, but that's why people trot that one out.

Mumblefucks also enjoys this privilege, BGC previously, although that rabid coon was put down eventually. I'm sure there are others who I'm forgetting and someone will likely be along to remind us, but you get the point. Druff will likely say it's not true, but it's too obvious to not be. Human nature to treat people you know better than strangers and all.
    First, I’ve been here over 7 years and posting on and off. That’s a good amount of time. For some reason, on boards like this, some members think “time in grade” is some real measuring stick of allowance to post and participate, it’s NOT. It’s like a newly sworn US citizen, they instantly have the same rights and privileges as a 30 year citizen.

Second, Druff wrote ONCE that we’ve met real life, I’ve not even mentioned it. It’s the problem children that keep repeat posting it in here, like you just did above. Let it go, no one cares.

Third, when I post here, I make sure I follow the posted rules. It’s out of respect for the board owner and I agreed to his terms when I checked a box at registration. Have you seen me personally attack anyone here, no. Defend myself, yes. Have I doxed anyone or threaten to dox them, no. Have I followed the rules posted by the admin, yes. Have I had a thread posted about me being a terrorist and reporting me to the FBI, yes.

Last, all I did here was say I supported Trump and then the constant attacks, harassment, being called a “terrorist”, posting of me from another board...but some how it’s my fault, because I posted a political opinion, within the posted rules by the admin?

Wrenchjockey- There is no privedge here, I am respectful and follow the house rules. You just got schooled, now sit down and shut up.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-14-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

First, I’ve been here over 7 years and posting on and off. That’s a good amount of time. For some reason, on boards like this, some members think “time in grade” is some real measuring stick of allowance to post and participate, it’s NOT. It’s like a newly sworn US citizen, they instantly have the same rights and privileges as a 30 year citizen.

Second, Druff wrote ONCE that we’ve met real life, I’ve not even mentioned it. It’s the problem children that keep repeat posting it in here, like you just did above. Let it go, no one cares.

Third, when I post here, I make sure I follow the posted rules. It’s out of respect for the board owner and I agreed to his terms when I checked a box at registration. Have you seen me personally attack anyone here, no. Defend myself, yes. Have I doxed anyone or threaten to dox them, no. Have I followed the rules posted by the admin, yes. Have I had a thread posted about me being a terrorist and reporting me to the FBI, yes.

Last, all I did here was say I supported Trump and then the constant attacks, harassment, being called a “terrorist”, posting of me from another board...but some how it’s my fault, because I posted a political opinion, within the posted rules by the admin?

Wrenchjockey- There is no privedge here, I am respectful and follow the house rules. You just got schooled, now sit down and shut up.
    Dude, I don't know you and I honestly don't fucking care. I was merely pointing out what he was talking about with the "met druff irl" shit and you spout off like a fucking bitch. I am taking no sides. I pointed it out because it seemed you didn't know.

I haven't been schooled, I'm not sitting down, I'm not shutting up. You're fucking out of line. Calm your fucking tits, fag.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    If Druff encourages people on the radio to "storm the Capitol" and they do.

Can Druff be charged with a crime?

Thread Information