Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

So let's address each on individually, shall we?

1) Let's get the easy one out of the way. Georgia Code doesn't apply to what happened at the Capitol in DC. No homicides occurred in the State of Georgia. So, you are INCORRECT. It does not apply here. You could make an argument about the phone call with the Elections officials in Georgia giving rise to other charges, but this thread is about a Murder Charge. See the title of this thread.

2) As for Riots and Seditious Conspiracy §§ - again, we are talking about a Murder Charge. These do NOT apply. They are different charges that have different sanctions. Also, the Supreme Court Case of Brandenburg v. Ohio set the bar high for Criminal Cases. But, again, see the Title of this Thread.

3) Conspiracy to impede or injure officer. Again, see the Title of this Thread. This does NOT apply to murder.

Talk about deflection.
Actually here is what YOU said ITT: “ To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump.”

I cited 4 specific laws that Trump likely broke. Nice try though
No what I actually said is in bold above. And, You didn't cite any Statute that would support a charge of Murder under Federal Law. Typical Libtard moving the goal posts when they are losing the game.
Ok Trump. You’re now literally denying you said a quote that I copied and pasted.

No, I am not denying anything I said. You're just trying to somehow distort the fact that YOU and everyone else failed to cite any law that would give rise to a Murder Charge for Trump. Your boxed in. You lost the argument. Deal with it. Go rub one out, you'll feel better.