Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Should Trump be up on a murder charge?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Should Trump be up on a murder charge?

    Absurd?

    Compare and contrast:

    Charles Manson
    In 1971, he was convicted of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for the deaths of seven people, including the film actress Sharon Tate. The prosecution contended that, while Manson never directly ordered the murders, his ideology constituted an overt act of conspiracy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

  2. #2
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1348
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    lock him up

  3. #3
    No. The more they move and push on Trump, the more angry the public will get.
    PFA's Flashlight King

  4. #4
    Bronze Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    123
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    478
    Trump's actions, as appalling as they were/are, do NOT yet support a charge for Murder under Federal Law. As more evidence may come to light as the result of further investigations, I reserve the right to change my opinion.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    No. The more they move and push on Trump, the more angry the public will get.
    I love how this has become the Team Retard talking point; better not hold him accountable because we will be big triggered and storm more state buildings.

    For a party rooted in facts there SURE is a lot of deference being given to feelings - even after people are dead and democracy is threatened because a mentally unstable psychopath couldn't accept losing an election.

    LOGIC!!!11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  6. #6
    sloppy joe was triggered cuz someone scrapped algae into "Trump" which would not hurt the manatee at all and is funny, he should kill himself obv

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    No. The more they move and push on Trump, the more angry the public will get.
    I love how this has become the Team Retard talking point; better not hold him accountable because we will be big triggered and storm more state buildings.

    For a party rooted in facts there SURE is a lot of deference being given to feelings - even after people are dead and democracy is threatened because a mentally unstable psychopath couldn't accept losing an election.

    LOGIC!!!11
    Here is your logic...

    PFA's Flashlight King

  8. #8
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    919
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,690
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    No. The more they move and push on Trump, the more angry the public will get.
    Too fucking bad. He broke the law. It isn't a popularity contest.

    And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  9. #9
    Banned
    Reputation
    1069
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,095
    No, that's absurd. Accessory to murder, yes. 20ish years in prison. But not the death penalty.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    Too fucking bad. He broke the law. It isn't a popularity contest.
    Exactly what law?

    And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.
    Where did you get that number? We all know he got more votes that Biden.

  11. #11
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Exactly what law?

    And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.
    Where did you get that number? We all know he got more votes that Biden.
    druff, your social experient has run its course

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: lol
    Last edited by adamantium; 01-12-2021 at 01:03 PM.
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  12. #12
    Bronze Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    123
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    No. The more they move and push on Trump, the more angry the public will get.
    Too fucking bad. He broke the law. It isn't a popularity contest.

    And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.

    To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump. I base my comments on a review of the applicable Statutes and relevant case law. But, I always keep an open mind. Please cite the exact Statute he broke. Just because Anderson Cooper throws a hissy fit, doesn't mean the conduct is unlawful.

  13. #13
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    919
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    Too fucking bad. He broke the law. It isn't a popularity contest.

    And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.

    To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump. I base my comments on a review of the applicable Statutes and relevant case law. But, I always keep an open mind. Please cite the exact Statute he broke. Just because Anderson Cooper throws a hissy fit, doesn't mean the conduct is unlawful.
    Ask Tom Cotton, James Inhofe, Ben Sasse and Liz Cheney. They all agree with Anderson Cooper.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  14. #14
    Bronze Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    123
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post


    To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump. I base my comments on a review of the applicable Statutes and relevant case law. But, I always keep an open mind. Please cite the exact Statute he broke. Just because Anderson Cooper throws a hissy fit, doesn't mean the conduct is unlawful.
    Ask Tom Cotton, James Inhofe, Ben Sasse and Liz Cheney. They all agree with Anderson Cooper.

    Again, please cite the exact Statute. I will keep an open mind. You or anyone else agreeing with Anderson Cooper is not a legal basis for anyone going to jail. Removing him from office is another story. But, losing one's liberty is NOT up to the whims of Anderson Cooper.

  15. #15
    Gold
    Reputation
    347
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post


    To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump. I base my comments on a review of the applicable Statutes and relevant case law. But, I always keep an open mind. Please cite the exact Statute he broke. Just because Anderson Cooper throws a hissy fit, doesn't mean the conduct is unlawful.
    Ask Tom Cotton, James Inhofe, Ben Sasse and Liz Cheney. They all agree with Anderson Cooper.
    In before the retards conclude they're traitors.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 01-12-2021 at 02:38 PM.

  16. #16
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    Too fucking bad. He broke the law. It isn't a popularity contest.

    And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.

    To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump. I base my comments on a review of the applicable Statutes and relevant case law. But, I always keep an open mind. Please cite the exact Statute he broke. Just because Anderson Cooper throws a hissy fit, doesn't mean the conduct is unlawful.
    Georgia state law against “criminal solicitation to commit election fraud.”
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  17. #17
    More “logic”...

    PFA's Flashlight King

  18. #18
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    More “logic”...

    did you make the no fly list yet?

     
    Comments
      
      desertrunner: Why? Havent done anything you havent.
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  19. #19
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    919
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,690
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    More “logic”...

    did you make the no fly list yet?
    Hopefully they confiscate his guns and his flashlights.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  20. #20
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,717
    Blog Entries
    4
    murder charge.............lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2020, 07:46 PM
  2. charge it to the game
    By LarryLaffer in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2017, 09:10 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2017, 03:51 AM
  4. MGM properties to charge for parking in Vegas?
    By Dan Druff in forum Casinos & Las Vegas
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 10:50 AM
  5. MGM properties to charge for parking in Vegas?
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 10:50 AM