Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 122

Thread: Fresh video- Armed military rolling in New Jersey...

  1. #101
    First he lets his fellow Patriots go to battle while he sat it out and now he questions Druffs integrity. Who is this man loyal to and what does he stand for?

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Im not betting with any of the worms here, you guys are too shady and corrupt. Even with Druff escrowing it, I dont want to deal with crooked libtards.
    What a pussy. You don't trust your friend that you know IRL, with an impeccable record of ethical behavior and money handling, to escrow?

    Druff is holding $2,265 of my money at this very moment. You put up $500 against that and you can keep the change if you win.

    Or are you man enough to admit that you're full of shit, and you know damn well Trump will not be president after Jan. 20?

    PUSSY
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I'm going to talk to him regarding when to create new threads, how many to create per day, and the type of stuff he should and shouldn't post here. He will respect my requests, because we are friends, and he's not looking to troll or disrupt here.


    Definitely not a troll

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    What a pussy. You don't trust your friend that you know IRL, with an impeccable record of ethical behavior and money handling, to escrow?

    Druff is holding $2,265 of my money at this very moment. You put up $500 against that and you can keep the change if you win.

    Or are you man enough to admit that you're full of shit, and you know damn well Trump will not be president after Jan. 20?

    PUSSY
    I never posted who I trust here, I just said I dont want to deal with the moronic libtards here. I never posted here who will be the president on the 20th, I only addressed the current topics on the way, you morons just added that to make an argument against me.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Someone has to protect the newly elected president from the real patriots who didn’t sit it out like you.
    I don’t think we’re ever going to see a President Biden. Things are happening.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    See Desertrunner, this is an example as to why you are the current village idiot here. Zero reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Its so bad, part of me is starting to think that you aren't actually a real person, but instead someone's parody dupe...however, seeing what Trump cultists have been capable of in this country lately, anything is possible.
    Every time I see these random anecdotal personal attacks that never address the topic, I know my troll game is strong. This board is way too easy to chum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm going to talk to him regarding when to create new threads, how many to create per day, and the type of stuff he should and shouldn't post here. He will respect my requests, because we are friends, and he's not looking to troll or disrupt here.


    I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding

  6. #106
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    863
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    What a pussy. You don't trust your friend that you know IRL, with an impeccable record of ethical behavior and money handling, to escrow?

    Druff is holding $2,265 of my money at this very moment. You put up $500 against that and you can keep the change if you win.

    Or are you man enough to admit that you're full of shit, and you know damn well Trump will not be president after Jan. 20?

    PUSSY
    I never posted who I trust here, I just said I dont want to deal with the moronic libtards here. I never posted here who will be the president on the 20th, I only addressed the current topics on the way, you morons just added that to make an argument against me.
    Did you or did you not post this on the first page of this very thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Someone has to protect the newly elected president from the real patriots who didn’t sit it out like you.
    I don’t think we’re ever going to see a President Biden. Things are happening.
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 99
Size:  2.76 MB

     
    Comments
      
      gimmick:
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

    I never posted who I trust here, I just said I dont want to deal with the moronic libtards here. I never posted here who will be the president on the 20th, I only addressed the current topics on the way, you morons just added that to make an argument against me.
    Did you or did you not post this on the first page of this very thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Someone has to protect the newly elected president from the real patriots who didn’t sit it out like you.
    I don’t think we’re ever going to see a President Biden. Things are happening.
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 99
Size:  2.76 MB
    I knew someone was gonna take the bait. Again, I did not claim who WAS going to be the president on the 20, I only said who wasnt. Nice try and thanks for taking the bait, I knew you were going to.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    Did you or did you not post this on the first page of this very thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Someone has to protect the newly elected president from the real patriots who didn’t sit it out like you.
    I don’t think we’re ever going to see a President Biden. Things are happening.
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 99
Size:  2.76 MB
    I knew someone was gonna take the bait. Again, I did not claim who WAS going to be the president on the 20, I only said who wasnt. Nice try and thanks for taking the bait, I knew you were going to.
    Lol remember when druffs irl friend definitely wasn't here to troll the forum because he has so much respect for their friendship?

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol remember when druffs irl friend definitely wasn't here to troll the forum because he has so much respect for their friendship?
    No one is trolling here. Someone said I made a statement and I showed I never said it.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol remember when druffs irl friend definitely wasn't here to troll the forum because he has so much respect for their friendship?
    No one is trolling here. Someone said I made a statement and I showed I never said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

    Every time I see these random anecdotal personal attacks that never address the topic, I know my troll game is strong. This board is way too easy to chum.
    Cool cool

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    No one is trolling here. Someone said I made a statement and I showed I never said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

    Every time I see these random anecdotal personal attacks that never address the topic, I know my troll game is strong. This board is way too easy to chum.
    Cool cool
    LOL @ me talking about other people making posts here, thats on them, not me. Just the way I see it. Infact, I just trolled you by making you post that here.

  12. #112
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    863
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    Did you or did you not post this on the first page of this very thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Someone has to protect the newly elected president from the real patriots who didn’t sit it out like you.
    I don’t think we’re ever going to see a President Biden. Things are happening.
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 99
Size:  2.76 MB
    I knew someone was gonna take the bait. Again, I did not claim who WAS going to be the president on the 20, I only said who wasnt. Nice try and thanks for taking the bait, I knew you were going to.
    OK great, then I'll bet you that Biden WILL become the president on Jan. 20.

    I'll even offer you the same odds, meaning I'm taking the risk that one of you clowns kills him before he is inaugurated.

    NOW do we have a bet?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  13. #113

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

    Every time I see these random anecdotal personal attacks that never address the topic, I know my troll game is strong. This board is way too easy to chum.
    Cool cool
    LOL @ me talking about other people making posts here, thats on them, not me. Just the way I see it. Infact, I just trolled you by making you post that here.
    Impossible, druff assured us you weren't here to troll

  15. #115
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    863
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Unconfirmed? I'm shocked.

    “If you want us to help combat his supporters, I suggest you get him on the phone and tell him that. If he orders me to, I will. Otherwise, I suggest you listen really hard to the words escaping your cracked, poisonous lips; they’re tantamount to treason,” Gen. Berger allegedly told her.
    Zero point zero chance a flag officer in a US armed service ever says this to any member of Congress, especially not the Speaker of the House.

    So, PUSSY, do we have a bet?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Unconfirmed? I'm shocked.
    Well, I personally said unconfirmed. But you libtards run with everything posted that triggers you.

    “If you want us to help combat his supporters, I suggest you get him on the phone and tell him that. If he orders me to, I will. Otherwise, I suggest you listen really hard to the words escaping your cracked, poisonous lips; they’re tantamount to treason,” Gen. Berger allegedly told her.
    Zero point zero chance a flag officer in a US armed service ever says this to any member of Congress, especially not the Speaker of the House.
    Well, you werent there, a libtard and have no credibility, so your words mean zero point zero.

    So, PUSSY, do we have a bet?
    Already answered this.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: pussy

  17. #117
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    863
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Well, I personally said unconfirmed. But you libtards run with everything posted that triggers you.

    “If you want us to help combat his supporters, I suggest you get him on the phone and tell him that. If he orders me to, I will. Otherwise, I suggest you listen really hard to the words escaping your cracked, poisonous lips; they’re tantamount to treason,” Gen. Berger allegedly told her.
    Zero point zero chance a flag officer in a US armed service ever says this to any member of Congress, especially not the Speaker of the House.
    Well, you werent there, a libtard and have no credibility, so your words mean zero point zero.

    So, PUSSY, do we have a bet?
    Already answered this.
    So in other words you'll talk out of your ass and be so certain of it but not willing to put your money where your mouth is.

    What a CUCK
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  18. #118
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    863
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Well, I personally said unconfirmed. But you libtards run with everything posted that triggers you.

    “If you want us to help combat his supporters, I suggest you get him on the phone and tell him that. If he orders me to, I will. Otherwise, I suggest you listen really hard to the words escaping your cracked, poisonous lips; they’re tantamount to treason,” Gen. Berger allegedly told her.
    Zero point zero chance a flag officer in a US armed service ever says this to any member of Congress, especially not the Speaker of the House.
    Well, you werent there, a libtard and have no credibility, so your words mean zero point zero.
    No problem, if it's confirmed he said this he has until Jan. 20 to enjoy being a smug cunt, after which he will be dishonorably discharged and lose all pension and benefits. Unacceptable in a democracy with civilian control of the military.

    That piece reads like a incel cuck's spank bank fantasy about what he'd say to Pelosi if he ever got the chance, so I guess it's right up your alley.

    LOL internet tough guys
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  19. #119
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    454
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I don’t think.

    No shit

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I suck cock.
    No shit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 08:14 PM
  2. Jersey online video poker teir credit question
    By handicapme in forum Casinos & Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2016, 11:19 AM
  3. Armed robber gunned down by police at the Rio
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 06:26 AM
  4. Interesting article on Video Poker Rolling
    By Shizzmoney in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 02:19 PM
  5. Armed agents raid animal shelter for baby deer
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:11 PM