Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 122

Thread: Fresh video- Armed military rolling in New Jersey...

  1. #81
    ^^^ I'm in on that too if you want Desertrunner. We can escrow with Druff.

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: sign me up..

  2. #82
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    857
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,321
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    And you cant prove other wise.

    Also, if he really did this, the 25th Amendment would be invoked in seconds.
    They cant, the 25th doesnt apply here, Trump is not incapacitated medically.

    By the way, you realize, his term ends at noon on January 20th insurrection or no? What am I saying, of course you don't realize that. Because you are stupid.
    He moving his chess pieces right now to fool the gullible like you to think the above, always keep the dumb people guessing. Some of you arent really good poker players, you dont show your flop cards until AFTER the River card. The river card comes out right before the 20th, dummies. He not going to tilt his hand early and he is not bluffing. He is playing his card perfect right now and some of you here are so dumb, you cant even tell youre being played.
    dont show your flop cards? the fuck does that even mean?
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  3. #83
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    860
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,341
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    And you cant prove other wise.


    They cant, the 25th doesnt apply here, Trump is not incapacitated medically.

    By the way, you realize, his term ends at noon on January 20th insurrection or no? What am I saying, of course you don't realize that. Because you are stupid.
    He moving his chess pieces right now to fool the gullible like you to think the above, always keep the dumb people guessing. Some of you arent really good poker players, you dont show your flop cards until AFTER the River card. The river card comes out right before the 20th, dummies. He not going to tilt his hand early and he is not bluffing. He is playing his card perfect right now and some of you here are so dumb, you cant even tell youre being played.
    dont show your flop cards? the fuck does that even mean?
    I couldn't figure that out either. I hope he knows more about flashlights than poker.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    And you cant prove other wise.


    They cant, the 25th doesnt apply here, Trump is not incapacitated medically.


    He moving his chess pieces right now to fool the gullible like you to think the above, always keep the dumb people guessing. Some of you arent really good poker players, you dont show your flop cards until AFTER the River card. The river card comes out right before the 20th, dummies. He not going to tilt his hand early and he is not bluffing. He is playing his card perfect right now and some of you here are so dumb, you cant even tell youre being played.
    dont show your flop cards? the fuck does that even mean?
    I couldn't figure that out either. I hope he knows more about flashlights than poker.
    Auto correct changed my words, fixed.

  5. #85
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    857
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,321
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

    dont show your flop cards? the fuck does that even mean?
    I couldn't figure that out either. I hope he knows more about flashlights than poker.
    Auto correct changed my words, fixed.
    Did it auto correct your IQ? the fuck is you dont show your final cards until AFTER the River card, you know about as much about poker as you do guns and flashlights.

    on your bike

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: on his bike is right
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  6. #86
    Gold
    Reputation
    320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    And you cant prove other wise.

    Also, if he really did this, the 25th Amendment would be invoked in seconds.
    They cant, the 25th doesnt apply here, Trump is not incapacitated medically.

    By the way, you realize, his term ends at noon on January 20th insurrection or no? What am I saying, of course you don't realize that. Because you are stupid.
    He moving his chess pieces right now to fool the gullible like you to think the above, always keep the dumb people guessing. Some of you arent really good poker players, you dont show your final cards until AFTER the River card. The river card comes out right before the 20th, dummies. He not going to tilt his hand early and he is not bluffing. He is playing his card perfect right now and some of you here are so dumb, you cant even tell youre being played.
    Whatís the biggest con Trump has successfully made the Trumptards believe?

    1. He tells the truth and everyone that says anything different is lying.
    2. Heís mentally capable of playing 4d chess and heís thoughtfully planned everything.
    3. Heís religious
    4. He can read
    5. Heís a Republican and a Patriot

  7. #87

    Exclamation

    BET? did I hear a Bet?

    Forget even $ desert runner.
    We shall let Druff escrow , My $7,500 to your $2,500 that Biden gets sworn in Jan 20th 2021.
    If it is Not worth betting on ,there is no sense talking about it.
    Yes or no. ??

    TBH Yes Military is being Mobilized to make sure Biden is a smooth transition...
    We all have friend's. Shoeshinnnnneeeeeeeee. 2$$$$$$

  8. #88
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    860
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,341
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    BET? did I hear a Bet?

    Forget even $ desert runner.
    We shall let Druff escrow , My $7,500 to your $2,500 that Biden gets sworn in Jan 20th 2021.
    If it is Not worth betting on ,there is no sense talking about it.
    Yes or no. ??

    TBH Yes Military is being Mobilized to make sure Biden is a smooth transition...
    We all have friend's. Shoeshinnnnneeeeeeeee. 2$$$$$$
    I'd match those odds. The bet is that someone other than Trump becomes president on January 20, 2021.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  9. #89
    Right now even the main stream media is reporting that the White House and other federal properties are being gated off and surrounded with LEOs. Such a massive response over a week before just an inauguration. A lot more stuff is going down, more prep, etc.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Right now even the main stream media is reporting that the White House and other federal properties are being gated off and surrounded with LEOs. Such a massive response over a week before just an inauguration. A lot more stuff is going down, more prep, etc.
    No one doubts how insane and violent your cult has the potential to be. Adults are going to prepare to put them down and do us all a favor if they want to get nuts. Protest all they want. Bring guns to DC and they’ll get dropped. I think they’ll target something much softer if they do anything. Some state Capitol.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Right now even the main stream media is reporting that the White House and other federal properties are being gated off and surrounded with LEOs. Such a massive response over a week before just an inauguration. A lot more stuff is going down, more prep, etc.
    No one doubts how insane and violent your cult has the potential to be. Adults are going to prepare to put them down and do us all a favor if they want to get nuts. Protest all they want. Bring guns to DC and theyíll get dropped. I think theyíll target something much softer if they do anything. Some state Capitol.
    Seriously, Iím not that deep into it, not cult level. Thatís a small handful of you here, but not me.

  12. #92
    Gold
    Reputation
    320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

    No one doubts how insane and violent your cult has the potential to be. Adults are going to prepare to put them down and do us all a favor if they want to get nuts. Protest all they want. Bring guns to DC and theyíll get dropped. I think theyíll target something much softer if they do anything. Some state Capitol.
    Seriously, Iím not that deep into it, not cult level. Thatís a small handful of you here, but not me.
    If you think Trump isn't responsible for his followers storming the Capitol then you're definitely cult level. You even encouraged the shit while it was happening.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Seriously, Iím not that deep into it, not cult level. Thatís a small handful of you here, but not me.
    If you think Trump isn't responsible for his followers storming the Capitol then you're definitely cult level. You even encouraged the shit while it was happening.
    Those were free Americans making adult decisions and acting in their own free will. Just like all the previous BLM and ANTIFA riots happening months prior. Those adult Americans made their travel plans LONG BEFORE Trump said a word.

    If you canít apply this same logic here, then you need to STFU...




  14. #94
    Gold
    Reputation
    320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    If you think Trump isn't responsible for his followers storming the Capitol then you're definitely cult level. You even encouraged the shit while it was happening.
    Those were free Americans making adult decisions and acting in their own free will. Just like all the previous BLM and ANTIFA riots happening months prior. Those adult Americans made their travel plans LONG BEFORE Trump said a word.

    If you can’t apply this same logic here, then you need to STFU...



    When the fuck did I say the riots of last summer were peaceful protests? All rioters are pieces of shit. The riots of the summer don't change the fact that Trump held a rally and radicalized a bunch of retarded hillbillies to attack the capitol. Once again, if you can't see this then you're deep in the cult and brainwashed.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Those were free Americans making adult decisions and acting in their own free will. Just like all the previous BLM and ANTIFA riots happening months prior. Those adult Americans made their travel plans LONG BEFORE Trump said a word.

    If you canít apply this same logic here, then you need to STFU...



    When the fuck did I say the riots of last summer were peaceful protests? All rioters are pieces of shit. The riots of the summer don't change the fact that Trump held a rally and radicalized a bunch of retarded hillbillies to attack the capitol. Once again, if you can't see this then you're deep in the cult and brainwashed.
    Again. They acted on their own free will and decision making process. Trump canít make anyone do anything.

  16. #96
    Gold
    Reputation
    320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    When the fuck did I say the riots of last summer were peaceful protests? All rioters are pieces of shit. The riots of the summer don't change the fact that Trump held a rally and radicalized a bunch of retarded hillbillies to attack the capitol. Once again, if you can't see this then you're deep in the cult and brainwashed.
    Again. They acted on their own free will and decision making process. Trump canít make anyone do anything.
    Trump is a cult leader, there are x amount of retards that will do anything he says. What makes him guilty is that he's well aware of this.

  17. #97
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    860
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,341
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

    No one doubts how insane and violent your cult has the potential to be. Adults are going to prepare to put them down and do us all a favor if they want to get nuts. Protest all they want. Bring guns to DC and theyíll get dropped. I think theyíll target something much softer if they do anything. Some state Capitol.
    Seriously, Iím not that deep into it, not cult level. Thatís a small handful of you here, but not me.
    Hey pussy, how much are we going to bet on whether Trump or someone else is inaugurated on Jan. 20? I'll give you 5-1 odds, that's the best you've been offered so far.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Seriously, Iím not that deep into it, not cult level. Thatís a small handful of you here, but not me.
    Hey pussy, how much are we going to bet on whether Trump or someone else is inaugurated on Jan. 20? I'll give you 5-1 odds, that's the best you've been offered so far.
    Bump for desertrunner since this seems to be the only subject he is incapable of replying to

  19. #99
    Im not betting with any of the worms here, you guys are too shady and corrupt. Even with Druff escrowing it, I dont want to deal with crooked libtards.

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: Legit pussy response
      
      Walter Sobchak: spoken like someone who knows he's full of shit
      
      adamantium: ghey

  20. #100
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    860
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,341
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Im not betting with any of the worms here, you guys are too shady and corrupt. Even with Druff escrowing it, I dont want to deal with crooked libtards.
    What a pussy. You don't trust your friend that you know IRL, with an impeccable record of ethical behavior and money handling, to escrow?

    Druff is holding $2,265 of my money at this very moment. You put up $500 against that and you can keep the change if you win.

    Or are you man enough to admit that you're full of shit, and you know damn well Trump will not be president after Jan. 20?

    PUSSY
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 08:14 PM
  2. Jersey online video poker teir credit question
    By handicapme in forum Casinos & Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2016, 11:19 AM
  3. Armed robber gunned down by police at the Rio
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 06:26 AM
  4. Interesting article on Video Poker Rolling
    By Shizzmoney in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 02:19 PM
  5. Armed agents raid animal shelter for baby deer
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:11 PM